Bulgaria > A PFG > 2011/12

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Vidima-Rakovski - Kaliakra derby between two of the biggest relegtion candidates, after Svetkavica of course. Very important game for both sides, as 3 points here will mean big step ahead, in front of the other team. Vidima is still without a single win this season, but making 2 prestige draws at home against the champions Litex 1:1, where they were leading till the 90', but Litex scored by penalty. And 2:2 against Lokomotiv Sofia. Vidima is typical home side and will rely to collect enough points mostly at home. They will miss only striker Georgi Kakalov due to injury. Kaliakra got 4 straight loses, but last round managed to grab first points, winning over poor Beroe at home with 3:1. Kaliakra is very poor away team, having big scoring problems on the road. For this game they will miss Dimitrov, Minkov and Filipov, but probably Slovakian midfielder Jakub Hronec, who came on loan from Ludogorets will make debut. Kaliakra hasnt scored a single goal in 4 of their last 5 away matches in A group. Last year Vidima won here with 1:0 and Kaliakra won at home with 1:0 too. I expect hosts to use their home advantage and not to lose Vidima DNB 1.62 @ Sportingbet

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 good start of the weekend as Vidima won with 1:0 today. Beroe - CSKA Sofia Beroe got one of the worst starts in their history after 5 straight loses ( all of them overs ) and goal diff. 4:12. Today new owners took control under the club and met with the players, paying them all that the club own to them. So the situation in the club is great right now. The team spirit is high and Beroe will be strong motivated to grab first points this season, especially in front of their crowd, after such ugly games till now. No important misses for the hosts, as only midfielder Genchev is out due to injury. CSKA wont change their line ups for this game, as only Zicu is expected to start, instead of Nelson, Delev or Morais. Everything else will be the same. CSKA took their selaries yesterday and will travel to Stara Zagora with full pockets. CSKA is leader with 5 straight wins, 4 of them overs. They are playing the best football in our league and are class above Beroe as quality. Anyway CSKA concede goal away from home against Lokomotiv Sofia and Kaliakra, and I expect to concede against Beroe tomorrow. In their h2h history CSKA got 14 wins and 1 draw in last 15 meetings with Beroe. over 2.5 goals 1.57 @ Bet365 both to score 2.25 @ Bet365

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Montana - Lokomotiv Plovdiv Montana will host Lokomotiv Plovdiv, trying to continue their winning run, after 2:4 in last round against Botev in Vratsa. Montana will miss Lichkov, Koparanov and Vodenicharov, but will welcome back their defender Trifonov and captain Gadzev after suspesion. Montana is typical strong home side, as started with win over Kaliakra 2:1, but then was trashed with 0:5 from CSKA here, showing quite poor defensive performance. Their attack leads ex- Lokomotiv captain - Mitko Iliev, who is strong motivated to score against his ex-club, as he did it last season again... Lokomotiv is still 0-1-2 away from home with 0:5 goal diff. They will miss their striker Basil de Carvalho but I believe they will score goal against shaky Montana defense. Actually Lokomotiv scored 10 goals in their last 4 matches against Montana. The team from Plovdiv lost their last game against CSKA with 3:0 and will be motivated to bounce back, keeping to stay as close as possible to europe league places. Brazilian midfielder Dakson da Silva is expected to start, and I expect Lokomotiv to control the midfield with him, creating more chances than the hosts. Anyway Lokomotiv got shaky defense, especially away from home and concede easily. Last year the match here finished 1:1 and I wont be surprised to see the same result. Anyway I rate Lokomotiv as the better side and I expect them not to lose Lokomotiv DNB 1.85 @ Nordicbet both to score 1.73 @ bet365

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Levski - Litex The big derby this round will face Levski and champions Litex in Sofia. Both teams were eliminated from the euro-tournaments and are fully focused in their domestic league performance. There are rumours that Litex coach will leave the club after eventual loss, and will take the national team, replacing Lothar Matheus, but could be just a rumour. Levski will miss only Risp and Vidovic, but that wont be blow as Serginho Greene is playing very stabe as CD. Greene and Tasevski wanted to leave the club, but after conversation with the coach they started to play as regulars again, and even considering new contracts. Levski is playing solid at home, without conceding goal. Levski plays very solid in defense, as the last time they concede here was against CSKA on 26th of February. Litex had lost only 1 of their last 40 league matches... and its against Levski with 0:2. Litex got very solid defense, and they are making a lot of clean sheets. They wont miss any players as all of their squad are fit and fresh, fully prepared for this game. Litex got 5 unders in their last 6 visits in A group. Both teams are not making a lot of overs in their h2h history as 6 of their last 8 meetings finished under 2.5 goals under 2.5 goals 1.62 @ Victor Chandler

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Svetkavitsa - Chernomorets Svetkatisa is B material, and does not deserve place in this group, and they already wait for the end of the season IMO. After 5 straight loses and bad behavior from the players, the team will try to grab first points this season. They will play solid, trying not to concede as they did against Ludogorets, and they were so close to the point, but Ludogorets scored at the end of the match, taking all the points. Svetkavitsa will miss 2 midfielders as Toni Kostadinov is injured and Nikolay Petrov is suspended due to red card last round against Lokomotiv Sofia. Chernomorets and their coach announced that wont underestimate this game and will be strong motivated for the full pack of points, staying as close as possible to the leaders. Their coach is one of the most talented in Bulgaria, he is defensive minded and plays very clever and patient football, even against underdogs, especially away from home. Chernomorets wont make risks, and will wait for their chances, knowing that Svetkatisa will give them for sure, conceding 15 goals so far. Chernomorets will miss Radostin Kishishev, and two youth international players as Terziev and Bangyuzov are injured too. Both teams will be motivated for the points and I cant see them taking any risks. Chernomorets was the most underish team last season and I cant see them smashing Svetkavitsa tomorrow. under 3.5 goals 1.67 @ Victor Chandler

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 I had my write up done two days ago but waited for the AH market to open. I can see jompy posted a similar bet and completely agree with him. Svetkavitsa v Chernomorets Under 3 goals AH @ 2.25 with bet365 Svetkavitsa are definitely the weakest team in the league whilst Chernomorets are on the up and the odds reflect that. However I see some value in the goals market. Bulgarian APFG games rarely produce more than 3 goals unless some of Litex, Levski or CSKA are involved. The last round was an exception when we saw some more goals scored. Chernomorets netted 4 to win 4-0 at home against Vidima last week but they are team relying mostly on their defense with a main concern not to concede. That was their first game of the season that went over 3 goals. 3 games finished under 2.5, one ended with 3 goals scored which would be a push in our case. Now Chernomorets are on the road and I doubt they will feel the same hunger for goals. I can see them netting one or two and killing the game. As for Svetkavitsa – they managed to score barely one goal in 5 rounds so far which makes me think their barren attack is not a huge threat for my bet. We saw Svetkavitsa getting demolished two times this season, 0-6 to Litex and 1-4 to Loko Sf but these two are respectively last season’s champs and 4th ranked. We should also note that these two losses came on the road. Svetkavitsa lost 2 games at home but neither of them went over 3 goals, 0-3, 0-1. Hosts are far from reliable team defense wise but on the other hand Chernomorets rarely takes part in high scoring affairs. That’s why I consider the price on under 3 goals to appealing to miss it.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Slavia - Loko Sf This is gonna be the small derby of Sofia. Slavia will search bouncing back after disastrous loss in last round with 0:6 from Ludogorets. Slavia took some experienced players this season but it seems this is the wrong policy for the club, as there are no good signs so far. 3 of the players from the last round are out of the squad and will be replaced for this game - Bozhov, Juninho and Filipov. Also their owner said that with eventual loss today, almost all of the elder players will be fired and the club will rely mostly on youths. I expect Slavia strong motivated for the win today. Also Lokomotiv Sofia owns to Slavia 3 points, as in the last round of the last season, Slavia let Loko Sofia to win here the 3 points, and qualify them for Europe League, so this is perfect opportunity and the right moment to pay back. Loko Sofia also has big problems with the squad as their regular keeper is injured, also CD Savic, best MID Dafchev, DM Goranov, and one of their most dangerous players upfront Preslav Yordanov are all out due to injuries. Odds already dropped from 2.40 to 1.91, but still I find some value Pick: H, Odds: 1.91, Stake: 7, Bookmaker: Ladbrokes

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12

Sport Football (Bulgaria)
Event Slavia Sofia - Lok. Sofia
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 18/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.80
Reasoning Slavia are not so strong Bulgarian team they are in middles of the table just like Lokomotiv Sofia who played euro cups and were eliminated after two drawn games 0-0 and penalties against Poland club Slask Wrozlav. Lokomotiv have problems in their offense with three top scorers will missed this match also first choice goal keeper, but they have very strong deffense. On the other hand Slavia holds 1-1-3 record just one won and three loss of total five games. Slavia last match finished 0-6 loss against Ludogoretz so I think Slavia will have problems today.

Event Cherno More - Ludogorets
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 18/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.40
Reasoning Two of strong Bulgarian teams will play today. Charno More are very strong homer they defeated one big Bulgarian clubs Levski 3-1 just few weeks ago holding 4-0-1 record of five matches. On ther hand Ludogorets are somtheing like Man City in Bulgaria they have lot of money bought very strong players holding 4-1-0 record, their last two matches 0-4 and 6-0 against good teams both matches won, so I think draw here will be good to both teams, who will stay in the top of the table

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Cherno More - Ludogorets One of the strongest home sides in Bulgaria - Cherno More will face one of the biggest and plesant suprises this season Ludogorets. Cherno More started the season with 4 straight wins ( 3 of them at home ) and finaly lost last round from champions Litex away from home with 1:0. They got one of the most talented and dangerous strikers in Bulgaria - venezuelian Palomino who is fit and is expected to start. Ludogorets are the team with the most stable financial status in Bulgaria right now. They took more than 15 players, most of them skilled and experienced, as some of them got international caps for their countries as Belgium, Slovakia and Bulgaria of course. They are high flying with 4 wins and 1 draw till now. Last round smashed Slavia with 6:0. Great support is expected as more than 1500 fans will travel to Varna, which is quite big for Bulgaria, as only Levski, CSKA and Loko Plovdiv have bigger support on their away matches. Ludogorets will miss only defender Yarabitsa. Its gonna be big battle on the field and I wont be surprised to see red card or penalty. Cherno More are favourites here but I expect Ludogorets to score, so this line over 2.25 is tasty for me over 2.25 goals 2.05 @ SBO

Event Botev Vratsa - Minyor Pernik
Selection Minyor Pernik
Strength 10/10
Date 19/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 2.75
Reasoning Botev Vratsa are sitting in relegation zone with one win in opening round and four loss in row after that. Vratsa defeated 1-0 last placed Svetkavitsa who are with 6 loss in 6 games, so Vratsa are very poor club as we can see of their recent results against not so strong clubs. On the other hand Pernik started with two win and draw in opening three matches after that they lose twice against strong teams. Pernik have good tradition in Bulgarian soccer while Vratsa came of second division and they sure will be back there in the end of the season so my pick is another away win for Pernik.

Friday 23 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Beroe (15:00 BST) 1.44 4.75 8.5 102.26 %
Saturday 24 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif PFC Minyor Pernik v Montana (15:00 BST) 2 3.4 4.33 102.49 %
maximize.gif Litex Lovech v FC Botev Vratsa (17:00 BST) 1.14 6.5 20 107.88 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Sofia v Cherno More (18:00 BST) 2.25 3.2 3.07 108.27 %
Sunday 25 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ludogorets Razgrad v Levski Sofia (15:00 BST) 2.62 3.25 2.6 107.40 %
maximize.gif Chernomorets Burgas v Slavia Sofia (17:00 BST) 1.66 3.5 6 105.24 %
Monday 26 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kaliakra Kavarna v PFC Svetkavitsa Targovishte (17:00 BST) 1.3 5 10 106.92 %
maximize.gif CSKA Sofia v Vidima-Rakovski Sevlievo (18:00 BST) 1.06 13 51 103.99 %

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Lokomotiv Plovdiv - Beroe Lokomotiv plovdiv declared ambition to fight for euro spots this season, but looking at their performance and results so far, they seemed far away from Europe right now. Lokomotiv plays offensive and aggresive football, creating many chances., but lacks at defense, conceding 5 goals in last 2 matches ( 3 from CSKA and 2 from Montana). Its perfect moment for them to bounce back, as they are facing one of the weakest teams in Bulgaria right now - Beroe at home. Lokomotiv is one of the strongest home sides, looking at their home records from last seasons, and I expect them strong motivated to get full pack of points in front of their crowd. The attack will be leaded by Zdravko Lazarov - one of the most skilled and experienced players in our league. Behind him Dakson da Silva is expected to make debut as starter in front of the crowd. I rate him as one of the best attacking midfielders in the league, as in the last round where he was starter for first time, scored a goal and created many good chances. Lokomotiv will miss De Carvalho and Rodrigues today. Beroe will miss central defender, also Zhekov is doubt ( MID). Beroe started with 6 straight loses the season. They showed really poor defensive performance conceding 13 goals so far. Before last round they changed the owners and players performed much better but lost from CSKA with 0:1 at home. Beore are one of the worst travelers in Bulgaria as they got 2-2-8 in last 12 visits, keeping only 1 clean sheet. One of their wins is against poor and already relegated Akademik Sofia. The draws are against poor Kaliakra last season and polish Arka Gdynia in friendly. Lokomotiv is playing comfortable against Beroe at home as they got 5-1-1 here against them in last 7 meetings. There are no AH options so far, but I found some value in the following bet... Lokomotiv Plovdiv to score over 1.5 goals 1.50 @ Bet365 I expect something like 2:0 or 2:1 here

Event Litex Lovech - Botev Vratsa
Selection Litex Lovech - 3.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.40
Reasoning Litex Lovech are champion in last two years in Bulgaria they have plenty of national players to Bulgarian national team also few brazilians, this team lose last match 3-2 on the road and now should give everyting of them to be back on the winning way. Vratsa are new team in Bulgarian Premier league they hold record 1-1-5, losing more of their matches with three of four goals. I think Lovech who are definitely stronger team will score many goals today so my pick is so big spread.

Event Lok. Sofia - Cherno More
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 24/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.20
Reasoning Those are two of strong Bulgarian clubs who played euro cups in one of last three seasons. Cherno More was leader after four rounds they started with 4-0-0 record new season but allowed two weak matches against champion Litex 1-0 loss on the road and 0-1 loss at home with Ludogotes. Lokomotiv Sofia didn't do so well they lose last week against Slavia 2-1 the same team was defeated by Ludogotes with 6-0 and was with one win in six matches. I think draw and winning of one points will be good for both teams Lokomotiv are strong homer while Cherno More are in better fit but poor visitor.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Minyor Pernik - Montana Minyor are 7th placed with 8 points so far, and Montana is taking the 10th place with 1 point less. Minyor Pernik got big problems upfront, as their 2 main strikers are injured and are big doubts. Anyway from the club announced that they will give their best to heal them. Yavor Vundev and Krum Bibishkov are doubts, but even if they start, wont be 100 % ready for this one. Ilian Iliev is also still dobut and will be on the bench. Minyor started the sesaon with 2 wins, but then made 6 games winless run, losing 4 of them ( 2 friendlies ). Minyor got strong defenswe at home and showed it against Levski, losing with 0:1. In last round Minyor made goaless draw against Botev Vratsa away from home. Minyor got 5 unders from the beginning of the season, as their only over is against the weakest side - Svetkavitsa, where they won with 0:3. Montana made spectacular 2:2 against at home over Lokomotiv Plovdiv. They got 5-6 light injuries after this game, but probably all will be fit to play. Montana will play patient waiting for their chance. They are not playing stable on the road, as they got some scoring problems. Montana couldnt managed to score a single goal in 6 of their last 9 visits in A group. Head-to-head: Minyor Pernik - Montana Minyor Pernik Montana 1:0 12.03.2011 Montana Minyor Pernik 3:1 14.08.2010 Minyor Pernik Montana 1:1 12.03.2010 Montana Minyor Pernik 0:0 22.08.2009 Both teams got 3 unders ( 2 in Pernik) in their last 4 meetings and I expect similar outcome today under 2.5 goals 1.70 @ Victor Chandler 3/10

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Lok. Sofia - Cherno More Loko Sofia will face Cherno More in of the most interesting games today. Lokomotiv Sofia are 9th placed with 7 points, while Cherno More is 6th with 12 points, but with 2 straight loses, after games against Litex and Ludogorets. Loko Sofia made really poor game last round against Slavia and there are huge rumours that the game was fixed. Today Lokomotiv will miss regular GK and regular CD as Galchev and Savic are injured. Good news are that two of the important midfielders - Dafchev and Goranov are fit to play. Cherno More will be strong motivated to bounce back after such bad run of 2 straight loses. Their only concern is if their star player Palomino will be ready to play, but after he missed 2 matches I expect him to start today. Cherno More is not playing bad in Sofia against Lokomotiv and I expect them to score today. Interesting fact is that in their last 8 meetings in Sofia, both teams made 7 times goal/goal option. Head-to-head: Lok. Sofia - Cherno More Lok. Sofia Cherno More 1:1 14.05.2011 Lok. Sofia Cherno More 1:2 25.04.2010 Lok. Sofia Cherno More 3:2 18.04.2009 Lok. Sofia Cherno More 4:3 08.03.2008 Lok. Sofia Cherno More 2:0 01.04.2007 Lok. Sofia Cherno More 2:1 31.05.2006 Lok. Sofia Cherno More 2:1 14.11.2004 Lok. Sofia Cherno More 3:2 20.03.2004 both teams to score 1.92 @ Unibet 3/10

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Litex Lovech - Botev Vratsa Litex is current 5th placed, after the loss from Levski in last round, and will be strong motivated to bounce back at home. Botev are 13th placed with only 4 points. Litex played well against Levski, and after losing the first half with 2:0, managed to bounce back making the result 2:2, but losing at the end with great goal from Gadzev from distance. Litex got some problems with the squad, as they made 3 subs due to injuries, and they are gonna miss some regulars today too. Litex will miss regular defender Budurov, captain Jekenkovic, experienced midfielder - Hristo Yanev, and one of the most talented youths - Georgi Milanov. Litex is playing solid at home and got 5-0-2 from the beginning of the season, as their only 2 loses are against Wisla Cracow for CL qualification and Dinamo Kiev for Europe League qualification game, both lost with 1:2. Litex wont underestimate this game for sure and they got enough quality on the bench to replace the missings. Botev Vratsa changed the coach and made goaless draw against Minyor last round at home. They played more focused on their defensive performance, and showed poor skills upfront. From the beginning of the season, they played 3 away matches, conceding 8 goals, and I expect big problems for them against fast brazilians like Miracema and Tom. 01.09.2011 CF Litex Lovech 2-1 Botev Vratsa 27.08.2011 D1 Levski Sofia 3-0 Botev Vratsa 14.08.2011 D1 Slavia Sofia 3-2 Botev Vratsa Litex got experienced Svetoslav Todorov upfront, who got experience in Premier League and English Championship. Also ex Slovenian NT player - Djermanovic who is fighting for regular place in the first team, and brazilian Celio Codo, as both of them showed skills already. I rate hosts with class above Botev and even without some missings I cant see them dropping points against Botev at home. home team to score in both halves - YES 1.83 @ Unibet 4/10

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 Ludogorets Razgrad - Levski Sofia Big derby in Bulgaria, will meet the newcomers - Ludogorets Razgrad and LEvski from sofia. Ludogorets made great transfers, taking more than 15 new faces. Some of them are ex-youth national players for their conutries - Belgium, Slovakia and Bulgaria of course. They took and skilled brazilians, who got the quality for sure, as they proved so far. Ludogorets will play on their stadium for first time this season, as it was under construction till now, but is ready for the big derby. The stadium is sold out already. Ludogorets will be strong motivated, but not for the win, I expect them strong motivated NOT TO LOSE. Ludogorets will start with 5 midfielders and only 1 forward upfront. Levski got scoring problems, and after selling Garra Dembele to Freiburg, they tried to replace him with unkknown Dutch striker Ars, but was not successful. Levski play well in last game against Litex and managed to won with 3:2. I expect them much more focused on their defensive perofrmance today. Also when they are playing away from home, they got some scoring problems and most of the times makes unders, as we saw agaist Minyor, where they won quite hard with 0:1. Levski will also start with 5 midfielders and only 1 forward. I expect big battle on the field, but mostly in the center of the pitch. Both teams wont risk IMO and we wont see more than 2 goals Pick:

Event Ludogorets - Levski
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 25/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.20
Reasoning Ludogorets are in very good fit at the moment after 0-0 draw with Plovdiv in opening round they recorded five win in a row defeating Slavia 6-0 and Vidima Rakovski 4-0 in last two home games, all these three home games were played at neutral venue because of the problems with local stadium in Razgrad who is already prepared for playing so Ludogorets will play their first exactly home game. On the other hand Levski is one of big Bulgarian teams they defeated 3-2 Litex in last round Litex are champion of Bulgaria in last two years. Levski is two times champion in last five years they produced very good matches to Europe League in last two season I think they will not give up so easy against newcomers Ludogrets.

Event Chernomorets Burgas - Slavia Sofia
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 25/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.75
Reasoning Slavia are not so weak Bulgarian team last season they reached the final at Bulgarian national cup where they falled 1-0 defated by CSKA Sofia. Slavia won against Lokomotiv Sofia 2-1 in lat round as Lokomotiv are strong Bulgarian team who played euro cups this season after finishing on the fourth position last season. On the other hand Chernmorets are in great fit fit five in a row I think this strike should be stopped today.

Re: Bulgaria A PFG 2011/12 One early bet for the next round but the odds are very good and they will drop for sure I am taking it at 1,65 with Bet-at-home.

Botev Vratsa - Ludogorets Razgrad 4,70 3,30 1,65
Ludogoretz is probably the best team at the moment in Bulgaria(imo) or at least one of the top 4 teams. Last round they won against Levski at home with 2:1, and this was the minimum. They have created a lot of chances. In fact they have the best midfield line and this is without a doubt. Botev Vratza is relegation candidate it they are probably one of the weakest team in the group. So, for me the away win is without a doubt and the odds are great. If it was CSKA or Levski instead of Ludogoretz the odd would be 1,2-1,3.

Today, 30 Sep 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
16:00 Botev Vratsa - Ludogorets 6.14 3.80 1.47 18
Tomorrow, 01 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
16:00 Cherno More - Chernomorets Burgas 1.76 3.28 4.30 13
16:00 Minyor Pernik - Litex Lovech 5.18 3.58 1.57 13
16:00 Montana - Beroe 1.79 3.42 3.89 13
16:00 Vidima-Rakovski - Lok. Plovdiv 4.97 3.54 1.60 12
02 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
16:00 Svetkavitsa - CSKA Sofia 19.82 11.09 1.03 12
18:00 Levski - Lok. Sofia 1.35 4.36 7.36 13
03 Oct 2011 1 X 2 bookmakers odds">B's
16:00 Slavia Sofia - Kaliakra 1.35 4.36 7.32 12

Event Botev Vratsa - Ludogorets
Selection Ludogorets
Strength 10/10
Date 30/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 1.60
Reasoning I can't see here host team taking even a point today they are in relegation zone in Bulgaria Premier with four points after seven rounds. Vratsa holds 1-1-5 record so far at home they lose easy points versus not so very strong teams like Cherno More and Montana. On the other hand newcomers Ludogorets are shoding the best soccer in Bulgaria sitting on the second place with record 6-1-0 unbeaten so far. Ludogorets won against Cherno More 0-1, Slavia 6-0, Levski 2-1 strong Bulgarian teams so pick for that team at that price represents good value.

Event Montana - Beroe
Selection Over 2,5
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.85
Reasoning Montana is solid at home, only being defeated by the leader CSKA Sofia so far. But it is said they are experiencing some problems between the players and they are not acting like a real team. Anyway, Beroe, bottom placed with seven defeats in the seven games played so far, will have here a hard game but the visitors players knows they can't delay a win no more. Eight consecutive defeats would be too much, but also winning at Montana will be very hard. Between two teams experiencing different problems, and knowing they have two of the weakest defenses of the league, my pick here goes to Over 2,5 goals.

Event Minyor Pernik - Litex Lovech
Selection Pernik 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 01/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 4.75
Reasoning Pernik DNB seems to be value bet because of the fit their rival today. Pernik holds 2-1-1 record at home, they are in the middle of the table but this team has quality to hand up, they are definitely strong homer and last season recorded good results with strong Bulgarian teams. Lovech is champion in last two year at Bulgarian Premier but this season they sold some of their big stars and struggle to win away matches. Lovech hold 1-1-1 record on the road, draw 1-1 against poor Rakovski, loss 3-2 vs middle placed Levski so I think these odds represent value.