** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7 Graafschap - Ajax De Graafschap is the kind of team that can play with a fighting spirit and achieve a result and an under at home. However, the head to head result suggest that this match should be an over and the Ajax often beat de Graafschap on a handicap. I expect Ajax to play with two midfielders that can provide creativity and a good pass and one controlling midfielder. This will be good to beat de Graafschap on handicap and to get an over. headtoheadajaxgraafscha.jpg My picks are thus: Over 2.75, odds 1.77 @ Pinnacle Sports. Over 3.5, odds 2.57 @ Pinnacle Sports. Ajax -1.5, odds 2.04 @ 12Bet. Ajax -3.5, odds 6.25 @ Bet365. Good luck. :ok

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7 Graafschap - Ajax In my opinion goal (@2 Betfair) could be a good option too ? Is still Poepon playing for Graafschap ? Other good forwards for home team with chance to score ? Do you think Ajax defense is so strong ? RKC - Heracles ; Breda -Twente Do you think odds are set properly so high for home teams ? Thanks Bye

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7

Graafschap - Ajax In my opinion goal (@2 Betfair) could be a good option too ? Is still Poepon playing for Graafschap ? Other good forwards for home team with chance to score ? Do you think Ajax defense is so strong ?
Yes, Poepon is still playing for them and Vertongen (Def) is doubfull and Ajax just sold their goalkeeper, Stekelenburg. This might help. :unsure
RKC - Heracles ; Breda -Twente Do you think odds are set properly so high for home teams ? Thanks Bye
Waalwijk - Heracles Heracles was on asian handicaps last season the second most profitable team to bet on. With bets of odds around 2.00 you would have lost only about a third of your bets. Most punters expect RKC to get relegated this year. This is simple because there is a huge gap in the quality of players between the Eredivisie and the Eerste Divisie. In addition to that, RKC lost some of their best players and their pre-season was not impressive either. Breda - Twente I know one Dutch punter who has in the long run a return on investment of about 120%. He tipped Twente to win several weeks ago when the odds were 1.80 (I could even get some for trading when they was above 1.80;)). At Pinnacle Sports and SBOBET Twente to win now trades for 1.64 and with a ROI of 120% the break even value should be around 1.50 (100/120xOdds). One the one hand, NAC Breda last season beat Twente at home and "playing an evening in Breda" was used by commentators as referring to a getting a hard evening. On the other hand, Breda is in financial troubles and lost some players while only getting one good replacement, Botteghin Def from FC Zwolle, FC Twente is quality wise 1-2 classes above Breda and they have a great coach.

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7 AZ - PSV. PSV to win 2,45 @unibet. The odds have gone lower dramaticly for PSV. First it was 2,70, and now 2,45, maybe it will be even lower. I am for PSV since I am little child, and I really trust PSV to win this one. Our PSV has sold our best player Dsudszak, but we have brought Mertens, Wijnaldum and Strootman. Mertens is not as good as Dsudszak, but he plays very good. Wijnaldum with Toivonen is very dangerous. And with strootman we have brought a player with a very good vieuw, he is a very good defensive midfielder. I saw AZ playing against Jablonec and they appear weaker then the previous year. They may also be tired. PSV must become champions this year, so they really must win this sunday to have a good starting. A over 2.5, 1,65 @unibet might be also a good bet. Good luck! Sorry for my bad English!

Den haag, had a good season last time. What are the opinion in Holland, will it happen again or was it a one time thing? :)
No I really dont think they will have a good season again. This season was their best from the last 30 years. Their topstriker Bulikyn does not play anymore for Den Haag. And there is a big chance that Verhoek, Immers, Toornsta and Derijk will al go, their best players. Vitesse wants to buy Verhoek, Toornsta and Derijk because their trainer of the last season Van den Brom is now trainer of Vitesse and he wants them to go to Vitesse Arnhem. Immers wants to go to Feyenoord Rotterdam. And also the greatest reason that ADO played so good was thanks to Van den Brom. So I see them playing this year for the 13th/18th place... If I was you I would also not bet for ADO against Vitesse. They are not playing good without Bulikyn.

Event Venlo - Utrecht
Selection Venlo
Strength 10/10
Date 06/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 3.00
Reasoning I see Venlo here as slight favorites. They made a very good pre season, defeating teams like Aachen (3-1) or Getafe, like they did last week by 2-0. There were only friendly games but they showed they invested well their money on the new signings improving the quality of the team. Utrecht is with problems on attack, with Gerndt suspended and Mulenga, Duplan and De Kogel injured. To worse things, they are rebuilding the team after sold six main players from the last season and it takes time. At the moment Venlo seems better to me. Not easy but a home win is well paid here.

No I really dont think they will have a good season again. This season was their best from the last 30 years. Their topstriker Bulikyn does not play anymore for Den Haag. And there is a big chance that Verhoek' date=' Immers, Toornsta and Derijk will al go, their best players. Vitesse wants to buy Verhoek, Toornsta and Derijk because their trainer of the last season Van den Brom is now trainer of Vitesse and he wants them to go to Vitesse Arnhem. Immers wants to go to Feyenoord Rotterdam. And also the greatest reason that ADO played so good was thanks to Van den Brom. So I see them playing this year for the 13th/18th place....[/quote'] I agree. Was very impressed with Den Haag last season, but in recent friendly and European games, they have looked a shadow of last season's side.

Excelsior 0 Feyenoord 2 I saw a lot of this game last night, deservedly won by Feyenoord, who impressed me. Perhaps they could be a threat this season, and finish in the top 3 or 4?
No way, they would have a very good season if they finished 8-5. ;)

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7 Roda - Groningen Roda lost last year only one match at home, but they also drew over half of their home matches. During the summer transfer window they lost some quality players. A draw which is now available for 3.92 @ Pinnacle Sports seems to have value now.

Roda - Groningen Roda lost last year only one match at home, but they also drew over half of their home matches. During the summer transfer window they lost some quality players. A draw which is now available for 3.92 @ Pinnacle Sports seems to have value now.
FT: 2-1 Roda was 0-1 down and played almost the entire match with 10 men. In the 88th minute they scored the winning goal. :@

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7 Hello, I dont watch Netherlands football often so my knowledge is limited to some statistics I read a few moments ago. I kinda like the odds for TWENTE 1,7@local bookamer. What do you think about betting on them to win? I think that they play nice football and arent in a bad form...and their opponents seem weak to me, but I didnt see the past matches etc. so I am asking you an advice....is it safe to make a double with AJAX and Twente to win??? medium stakes? :p thank you very much for your valuable opinions

Hello, I dont watch Netherlands football often so my knowledge is limited to some statistics I read a few moments ago. I kinda like the odds for TWENTE 1,7@local bookamer. What do you think about betting on them to win? I think that they play nice football and arent in a bad form...and their opponents seem weak to me, but I didnt see the past matches etc. so I am asking you an advice....is it safe to make a double with AJAX and Twente to win??? medium stakes? :p thank you very much for your valuable opinions
How can a bet like this be 'safe' unless it is illegally fixed? It is also very dangerous to rely on other peoples' opinions ;)

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7 Breda - Twente: Twente @ 1.72 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The odds aren't great but acceptable given the difference in quality. Breda was the 13th placed team last season with a slightly below average home record (9-2-6). Twente finished in 2nd place just 2 pts behind 1st place Ajax and had the 2nd best away record (9-4-4). Last season, this fixture ended in a 2-1 win for Breda. But, note that the match was 0-1 until 82' where Breda tied the contest and then got a goal in the 90' to win. Furthermore, the match took place on 13 November 2011 when Twente was heavily involved in the CL group stage. Therefore, I wouldn't get too spooked by last season's H2H stats. The guests easily progressed in the CL 3rd qualifying round so their confidence should be good. Overall, there is just too big of a quality difference and the odds are fair.

Re: Dutch Eredivisie August 5-7 ADO Den Haag - Vitesse Arnheim Vitesse Arnheim.... Only 12 players available from the first group will complete the mission with the players from their youth! Punished talented winger Boutner (22 / 0), no right to join three of the transcripts Goalkeeper Felntchaouzen Ibar-wing and left-back, midfielder Anderson. Injured when preparing replacement Norwegian striker Pedersen (16 / 5 last year), central defender Van neoapoktitheis Ntirmen and winger / Sneinters times (15 / 0). recently surpassed the injury of the right wing back, a midfielder Van der Straouk (25 / 0) and not quite ready.

Sport Football (Holland)
Event NAC Breda v FC Twente
Selection FC Twente
Strength 10/10
Date 07/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.72
Reasoning Decent-ish odds to back a side that finished 2nd in the league last year. The head-to-head matches between these two teams are not that pretty with 5W 6D 7L for FC Twente. Nevertheless I feel that for the first game of the season FC Twente should start off with a win and given their decent-ish record away from home last season, I'll risk backing them to win.

Sport Football (Holland)
Event De Graafschap v Ajax
Selection Over 3 Goals
Strength 10/10
Date 07/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.00
Reasoning The last four times these teams have met Ajax has always won by a large margin and furthermore there have always been atleast 5 goals in each of those 4 games. In the last 3 games that Ajax has played there has been at least 3 goals as well. Given all these statistics, I feel that there should be no shortage of goals in this match and we would get our stakes back if there are exactly 3 goals in this game, making this an ideal-ish bet for me to back.

AZ - PSV. PSV to win 2' date=45 @unibet. The odds have gone lower dramaticly for PSV. First it was 2,70, and now 2,45, maybe it will be even lower. I am for PSV since I am little child, and I really trust PSV to win this one. Our PSV has sold our best player Dsudszak, but we have brought Mertens, Wijnaldum and Strootman. Mertens is not as good as Dsudszak, but he plays very good. Wijnaldum with Toivonen is very dangerous. And with strootman we have brought a player with a very good vieuw, he is a very good defensive midfielder. I saw AZ playing against Jablonec and they appear weaker then the previous year. They may also be tired. PSV must become champions this year, so they really must win this sunday to have a good starting. A over 2.5, 1,65 @unibet might be also a good bet. Good luck! Sorry for my bad English!
Great job! Followed Your tip. Hope you put a lot of money on PSV to win. Keep up the good work, Mr. Fan. Looking forward to more PSV tips coming from you

Great job! Followed Your tip. Hope you put a lot of money on PSV to win. Keep up the good work, Mr. Fan. Looking forward to more PSV tips coming from you
or..... do your own research and don't rely on other then come moaning don't be so bitter - idiot (hope you lost loads too by the way) :moon:moon:moon

I can see that nobody has ever thanked one of your posts. Why do you never research matches you idiot. You are just a type that only wants to play with other people but never do something by yourself. Just go and cry to somebody else, I hope that you will never win something. About Az - Psv: Really frustrating how many chances PSV has missed. Especially Wijnaldum had to score at least 2 goals in the first half. In the second half it was 2-1 but PSV dominated almost the entire second half. With one counter AZ maked 3-1 and PSV did not have a chance to come back. PSV desirved more than this, very frustrating. Luckily that I have won the over 2.5 bet.

Breda - Twente: Twente @ 1.72 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The odds aren't great but acceptable given the difference in quality. Breda was the 13th placed team last season with a slightly below average home record (9-2-6). Twente finished in 2nd place just 2 pts behind 1st place Ajax and had the 2nd best away record (9-4-4). Last season, this fixture ended in a 2-1 win for Breda. But, note that the match was 0-1 until 82' where Breda tied the contest and then got a goal in the 90' to win. Furthermore, the match took place on 13 November 2011 when Twente was heavily involved in the CL group stage. Therefore, I wouldn't get too spooked by last season's H2H stats. The guests easily progressed in the CL 3rd qualifying round so their confidence should be good. Overall, there is just too big of a quality difference and the odds are fair.
Final Score: Breda 0 : 1 Twente Good enough....:clap