Tennis - 25-31 July

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Denis IStomin +4.5 - Mikhail Youzhny 2.05@triobet 6/10! Theese two have met before once back in 2009, where Istomin destroyed russian in the first set, then he retired in 2nd. Denis isn't a pushover and can create some problems to misha. i think that 4.5 is just too big, and even when it is 2.05 on it. so i'll pick it up. Marcel Granollers to beat Igor Andreev 1.7@triobet! 5/10! Spaniard looked impressive yesterday against Stephen Bohli, where he destroyed him 6:0 6:1. Today he will play The russian Igor andreev. Marcell have not played for a while, and yesterday was his first match after some period in ATP. Have a feeling that today he will play quality tennis again and beat Igor. Ivan Ljubicic to beat Juan Carlos Ferrero 2.1@triobet 5/10! SImply have no idea why Ljubicic is rated like the underdog here. He plays at home, where he always have motivation to play, he leads h2h 3:2 vs Juan. Maybe that is because Juan won his ATP title this year gives him some advantage in bookies eyes, but for sure croat have some other thoughts in his mind and for sure will give a hard time for Juan.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Mandatory Berlocq to bt Robredo @2,440 Pinnacle doubled stake Robredo vs Ramirez-Hidalgo yesterday was an absolute joke. Ramirez-Hidalgo throwing easy balls half meter wide, did not create a pressure on Robredo at all and looked like as if he were in a wheel-chair. Robredo surely was beatable, having mediocre baseline game and his only weapon was winners from the far half of the court that Ramirez simply refused to chase for, and net smashes that followed really bad prepared points from the Ramirez's side. I expect that Berlocq is not going to be as lame as Ramirez-Hidalgo. He is a decent player on clay, won Turin challenger one month ago, played tight match with Youzhny (57 67) last week in Hamburg and did beat Blaz Kavcic in R1 here. He surely will be motivated to get past injured Robredo and will not let him escape as Ramirez-Hidalgo did. GL :hope Also going for Ljubicic > JCF @evens on Pinnacle

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July

Sport Tennis
Event WTA Stanford Outright Betting
Selection Serena Williams
Strength 6/10
Date 31/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 4.33
Reasoning Serena Williams will win WTA Stanford. I think that Serena Williams will win this tournament. She is in very good shape - in first round destroyed very easy Anastasia Rodionova 6-0 6-0! Anastasia Rodionova had no chances! The match lasted only 48 minutes. Serena played great! Her service looks very well - 1st serve points won 100% (17/17). Serena Williams' favourite surface is hardcourt so she should win. She will play against Maria Kirilenko in the next round. Serena leads 4-0 in head-to-head series so she will win. Williams destroyed Anastasia Rodionova in the first round so I think she feels very good here. I have to say that odd like 4.33 at paddy power is very nice option for me!

Mandatory Berlocq to bt Robredo @2,440 Pinnacle doubled stake Robredo vs Ramirez-Hidalgo yesterday was an absolute joke. Ramirez-Hidalgo throwing easy balls half meter wide, did not create a pressure on Robredo at all and looked like as if he were in a wheel-chair. Robredo surely was beatable, having mediocre baseline game and his only weapon was winners from the far half of the court that Ramirez simply refused to chase for, and net smashes that followed really bad prepared points from the Ramirez's side. I expect that Berlocq is not going to be as lame as Ramirez-Hidalgo. He is a decent player on clay, won Turin challenger one month ago, played tight match with Youzhny (57 67) last week in Hamburg and did beat Blaz Kavcic in R1 here. He surely will be motivated to get past injured Robredo and will not let him escape as Ramirez-Hidalgo did. GL :hope Also going for Ljubicic > JCF @evens on Pinnacle
Got these and Michael Russell & Baghdatis in an accumulator. Good Luck:hope:ok

Berlocq to bt Robredo @2,440 Pinnacle doubled stake VOID Ljubicic > JCF @evens on Pinnacle LOSS
Ljubicic nearly died from exhaustion at the end of the decider, this man is really going down with his fitness . As to the pervert clown Robredo, now either he should stay home and keep laying Miss Robredo, or he should be a man and PLAY the match he is supposed to play :puke

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July I already have the Juan Carlos Ferrero outright and its good to see him in the last 8 already. I'm going to take another outright bet in the womens event in Washington. Nadia Petrova to win WTA Washington - 6.5 at Victor Chandler (1/10 units) I thought Dokic would be her biggest competitor in the bottom part of the draw but she has gone, and I can't see too much else to trouble her on the way to the final. She's likely to meet Peer in that final and she has a 5-0 record over her, so would fancy her chances in that one. :hope

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Tennis - Standford, USA - 9pm GMT 27/7/11

betfair v marino from a good show at wimbledon and break since should see off tonight in tournament she has history finals winner finalist is wins losses on hard court major tournaments record challenger event courts beat their only h2h quebec but given recent form superior rankings superiority fondness for the standford i after ivanovic goerges display last night be careful out there>

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Tip Detail Sport Tennis Event Benneteau - Bachinger Selection Benneteau Strength 10/10 Date 28/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 Reasoning Benneteau is worse player in singles ATP ranking, but have more experience(7 years older) than Bachinger and made more good results in big tournaments. Bachinger yesterday play first match on clay in last months(in last weeks play on hard), beat Andujar, result look very good, but Andujar play bad tennis. Benneteau in first round, two days ago, beat in three sets other big server, similar like Bachinger - Lukas Rosol in three sets. Benneteau serving great. Benneteau can beat Rosol, can beat Bachinger Sport Tennis Event Lopez - Gimeno-Traver Selection Over 22.5 Strength 10/10 Date 28/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.08 Reasoning Big dropps in odds on Gimeno Traver, I don't know reason. Two Spain players, both in last season in 31 week of the year make many points - Lopez in this moment made SF in Los Angeles, Daniel in Gstaad SF. Both are big servers - Daniel in first round match made 10 aces, Lopez 18. Both in first round played three sets matches. Gimeno against Darcis, Lopez against home player Lammer. Three sets and Over 22.5 games Sport Tennis Event Verdasco - Gil Selection Under 20.5 Strength 10/10 Date 28/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 Reasoning I see Verdasco win in straight sets. Verdasco in last weekend play very good tennis in Hamburg and made SF, lose against Almagro. Here can make title. Gil in first round played against Souza, concended 4 serve games in this game and don't look strong. In this season Verdasco beat 6-1, 7-6 Gil in Estoril, at Gil home. Psychologic advantage for Fernando. 6-4, 6-3

Baltacha vs Razzano - Razzono to win 2.02 at bwin (3/10 units) :ok Radwanska vs Chang - Radwanska -5.5 games 1.75 at Victor Chandler (4.5/10 units) :\
So close with the Radwanska bet as well, as she won by 5 games. Another small loss for the day but not too disappointed. Still -8.49 units for the week. So far have only taken this for tomorrow, but i'm likely to be back with more this evening once full sets of odds have been released. Heather Watson vs Stephanie Dubois - Watson to win 1.83 at Stan James (4/10 units) I think Watson has shown that she is already a decent hard courter with some successes on the surface already in her short career. Dubois is not to shabby either coming in to this tournament on the back of a winners trophy in Granby. Simply looking at that you would fancy a tight game however these two played in March in a hard court event and Watson thumped Dubois 6-1, 6-0. Dont think it will be that one sided again given Dubois form but she have a tough job reversing that scoreline. :hope

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Sport Tennis Event Radwanska - Morita Selection Radwanska Strength 10/10 Date 28/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.52 Reasoning I feel Urszula win here, odds are beautiful to play. Both are from 1990, in this moment Morita is 50 in ranking, Urszula only 131, but in past been TOP75player, but have back problems. Month after month backing to the better form. Urszula here in Stanford play in Q, won two matches and in first round beat in straight sets Savchuk.Take nice court practice, form look good. Morita in first round made upset - beat Ivanovic, but Ana play terrible tennis - unforced errors, double faults etc. Urszula is value tip Sport Tennis Event Starace - Chela Selection Over 22 Strength 10/10 Date 28/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.85 Reasoning In this match I see three sets. Good reason for this tip is H2H, 6 matches, in this moment 3-3, first match in Auckland in 2005 end with Under 22, but 5 matches in a row with Over in this moment. Last match in last season here, in Umag, three sets for Starace. Chela in last season made SF here, many points to defend. Starace defending final from last year, where lose against Ferrero. In first round Starace played three sets against De Bakker. 3 sets for me

Denis IStomin +4.5 - Mikhail Youzhny 2.05@triobet 6/10! Theese two have met before once back in 2009, where Istomin destroyed russian in the first set, then he retired in 2nd. Denis isn't a pushover and can create some problems to misha. i think that 4.5 is just too big, and even when it is 2.05 on it. so i'll pick it up. :wall Marcel Granollers to beat Igor Andreev 1.7@triobet! 5/10! Spaniard looked impressive yesterday against Stephen Bohli, where he destroyed him 6:0 6:1. Today he will play The russian Igor andreev. Marcell have not played for a while, and yesterday was his first match after some period in ATP. Have a feeling that today he will play quality tennis again and beat Igor. :clap Ivan Ljubicic to beat Juan Carlos Ferrero 2.1@triobet 5/10! SImply have no idea why Ljubicic is rated like the underdog here. He plays at home, where he always have motivation to play, he leads h2h 3:2 vs Juan. Maybe that is because Juan won his ATP title this year gives him some advantage in bookies eyes, but for sure croat have some other thoughts in his mind and for sure will give a hard time for Juan.
:wall Unfortunetly but croat threw away the match in second, where he fall befind and never comeback, I like Marcell late form, he really rolls at the moment, will keep eye on him. Nothing really to say about denis, he looked so poor, and had no veapons even to threat a bit Misha. Profit -7.5

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Mardy Fish - Gilles Muller Under22.5 1.75@triobet 6/10! Under theese all circumstances, that both plaers do have a great serve and bookies expecting for close two sets, i'm thinking that Mardy is class above the Muller. + Muller have played some tough matches in last weeks, so he might be tired a bit today.Mardy likes to play in USA and started his summer campaign with a glorious victory in final vs Isner. have a feeling that it could go under today :hope Marin Cilic (-3.5) - Robin Haase 1.85@triobet! 5/10! One more local hero to go in croatia, after both Ivan's, Ljubicic and Dodig gone. I'll repeat myself again that this is extra motivation o play in your country. Marin leads h2h 2:0, both matches played back in 2008. One thing vories a bit that Cilic is too sharp at the moment, but like i mentioned playing at home you coming in with double power :hope

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July I'll come back into the fold with a bet here ... Alejandro Falla v Thomaz Bellucci - Alejandro Falla @ 2.20 with Pinnacle 4pts I reckon there could be a wee surprise in store for the bookies here. Bellucci hasn't done much this year. Showed oodles of promise in 2009 and 2010 but went massively off the ball post Wimbledon last year. He's still a young player and has plenty of maturing to do. Evidently has a good game with a decent serve and nice forehand but he's been very erratic of late. The Brazilian hasn't played since SW19, where he lost to the wily Rainer Schuettler. Falla's the same sort of player, an impish chap who scampers around the court and makes life extremely awkward. He tore young Laurnyas Grigelis apart in R1, not losing serve once in that match, and the Lithuanian has come off a good Challenger swing. Bellucci is obviously a sterner examination but I reckon Falla can do this. He's an all-court player so conditions in Los Angeles will suit. Futhermore, he beat Bellucci in Indianapolis in 2008 on a court very similar to the one in LA. The Brazilian did win more recently on clay against the Colombian but he's nowhere near as effective when taken off the red brick. Falla is no mug and it's this sort of match where Bellucci can come off the rails. At 2.20, the price is juicy, and worth a hit.

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July A couple more from me for tonight's action Peer vs Kudryavtseva - Peer -4.5 games 1.73 at bet365 (4.5/10 stake) I rate Peer quite highly on the hard courts and she certainly has more than enough quality to see off her opponent tonight. Kudryavtseva has a good record on the hard at lesser events over the past couple of years but struggles to make the step up often floundering against the bigger names. This was evident in March last year when Peer beat her on hard 6-1 6-0. As that win was by 11 games I dont think its beyond possibility that Peer should be able to cover the 4.5 quite easily. Williams vs Kirilenko - Williams -5.5 games 1.75 at bwin (3.5/10 units) When she's fit and in the right frame of mind we all know Serena is a dominant force on all surfaces. Her double bagel win over Rodionova is round one hows that she may well be getting back to finding her 'A' game. If she finds it again tonight then I dont think Kirilenko has much of a chance. She is 4-0 in head to heads, 3 of which have beat this handicap including a 6-2 6-3 win at Wimbledon last month. :hope

Sport Tennis
Event Victoria Azarenka - Marina Erakovic
Selection Marina Erakovic +6.5 games (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 28/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.85
Reasoning Stanford WTA Premier (USA) - hardcourt, round of 16. Victoria Azarenka should be a favorite in this match but Marina Erakovic is a good player and in my opinion she will win 6-7 games. Erakovic played in qualifying and won easy two matches 2-0. Marina defeated Sofia Arvidsson in two sets in the first round. The match lasted only 60 minutes. Sofia had only two break points and won one. Erakovic has nice service so I think she will win a few service games. Marina Erakovic is in good shape, she feels very good in Stanford so handicap +6.5 is very nice option for me. Azarenka won this tournament last year so she is strong but Erakovic isn't weak player.

Heather Watson vs Stephanie Dubois - Watson to win 1.83 at Stan James (4/10 units) :\ Peer vs Kudryavtseva - Peer -4.5 games 1.73 at bet365 (4.5/10 stake):ok Williams vs Kirilenko - Williams -5.5 games 1.75 at bwin (3.5/10 units):\
A slighty concerning -11.87 units for the week. Was close with the Serena pick, only 0.5 games out, but disappointed with Watson. A set up, and keeping the second set tight she eventually loses it and then collapses in the third. Will see if I can get some success in the mens qtrs today; Juan Carlos Ferrero vs Carlos Bercloq - Ferrero -3.5 games 1.80 at bwin (3 units) Not expecting a huge victory for Ferrero but he should be able to complete a routine win here that would allow this games handicap to be met. Del Potro vs Ernest Gulbis - Del Potro -4.5 games 1.85 at bwin (4.5 units) Del Potro leads the H2H 3-0 and all those victories covered this handicap and have been on the hard courts. :hope

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Christ on a bike, Thomaz Bellucci totally raped poor Alejandro Falla yesterday. The less said about that one the better :unsure On to today. Three selections catch my eye. Fernando Verdasco v Julien Benneteau - Under 21 games AH @ 1.885 with Pinnacle 5pts This is the sort of event that really suits Verdasco because of the conditions. Altitude here makes the ball go quicker and he'll use that to his advantage. Benneteau has done well to get to the quarters and his ranking will rise as a result, but this, I think, will be the end of him. Verdasco has too much power for him and Benneteau is too weak on serve. He gave Matthias Bachinger plenty of chances yesterday but the German couldn't take them. Verdasco thumped Frederico Gil and looked in good form, striking the ball well. What's more, they met last year and Verdasco won 6-2 6-1. Genuine difference in terms of how hard both these men hit the ball, and I fancy the Spaniard to get the job done quickly. Taken the unders as covers a 6-4 6-4, which the -4.5 handicap doesn't. Marin Cilic v Andreas Seppi - Marin Cilic -3 games AH @ 1.885 with Pinnacle 5pts Very good, battling performance from Cilic yesterday against Robin Haase. For him to come back from a set down on his least favourite surface shows he wants to do well this week. On home soil, he's got a lot to prove. He's not franked the potential of a few years ago but I'm seeing signs of a man more at ease with the world and his game. Seppi actually leads the H2H 3-2 but Cilic did win their meeting on clay. As much as Seppi is a good ball-striker, he's not a very good server and Cilic is going to get chances. The Italian can often go AWOL for games on end and that's where I see Cilic striking, especially with the home crowd involved. I think this match means more to Cilic than Seppi, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him win with a bit to spare here. Andreas Haider-Maurer v Mikhail Youzhny - Andreas Haider-Maurer +4.5 games @ 2.08 with Pinnacle 4pts Slightly speculative this, but reckon we're probably half a game too high. Youzhny's got more craft in his locker and should win this, but Haider-Maurer has been playing - and serving - very well this week and comes here with a chance. Gstaad suits his game because his power works an awful lot better in these conditions. He's a very aggresive player and does have the weapons to hit through the Russian. Youzhny beat Denis Istomin easily but still dropped his serve. He does have a tendancy to cruise a little and let players back in. Haider-Maurer is in much better shape than Istomin right now and has a game that could cause Youzhny issues. Not one to go mad on but the line does appear generous and the price is decent.

Mardy Fish - Gilles Muller Under22.5 1.75@triobet 6/10! Under theese all circumstances, that both plaers do have a great serve and bookies expecting for close two sets, i'm thinking that Mardy is class above the Muller. + Muller have played some tough matches in last weeks, so he might be tired a bit today.Mardy likes to play in USA and started his summer campaign with a glorious victory in final vs Isner. have a feeling that it could go under today :hope :nana Marin Cilic (-3.5) - Robin Haase 1.85@triobet! 5/10! One more local hero to go in croatia, after both Ivan's, Ljubicic and Dodig gone. I'll repeat myself again that this is extra motivation o play in your country. Marin leads h2h 2:0, both matches played back in 2008. One thing vories a bit that Cilic is too sharp at the moment, but like i mentioned playing at home you coming in with double power :@ :hope
Unfortunetly, but Marin could not break at that time when he was 3:1 40:0 up in decider, and throw away all 3 break points :(

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Youzhny to win @ 1.28 Stan James Big difference between these guys. Youzhny much stronger, and showing ok form. Haider-Maurer should have lost earlier in the week, and onlu a long rain delay saved him. Youzhny for a comfortable win I think. Wawrinka to win @ 1.40 VC I like Wawrinka in this match. Playing home tournament, sometimes felt like feeling nerves yesterday, but in the end was playing well enough. Granollers is a reasonable player, but I expect a win for Wawrinka in this match. Dolgopolov to win @ 1.50 William Hill I like Dolgopolov to win in this match. He has a poor run of form, but won against Volandri in the last match which I think was reasonable. Ramos I think is quite average, he has done well in challenger events against average players, but struggled at this level. I think Dolgopolov should win this quite nicely. Ferrero to win @ 1.33 VC Ferrero struggled for a time against Ivan Ljubicic, but in the end come through in a tough match. He's set up now to defend his title from last year and I cannot see Berlocq stopping him. Berlocq in ok form, won a challenger, and benefitted from withdrawl from Robredo, but I do not see him beating Ferrero. Cibulkova to win @ 1.53 Sportingbet Erakovic caused a big upset against Azarenka yesterday. She play well, but I feel that was more due to Azarenka struggling. Now prices impact off that result, and I think the value comes with Cibulkova, who will be difficult to beat. Good price on this I feel, based too much on one win.

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Hi guys, 1 picks for today ATP UMAG: SEPPI +3 GAMES HANDICAP TO DEFEAT CILIC @ 1.98 on pinnaclesports The odds on Seppi winning the match are about 2.6-2.65 but I think its at least a 50/50 match considering the recent injuries and poor form from Cilic and a good form from Seppi. Take Seppi + 3 games handicap to be on the safe side. Seppi has great return of serve and can match Cilic from the baseline. The head to head is 4-2 to Seppi as well.

Is there value with Bogomolov v Bellucci? Haven't heard much of Bogomolov for a while
Hard to say. Bogomolov's playing well but I'd be wary of Bellucci after he tore Falla a new arse yesterday. Had he been less convincing, I'd back Bogomolov on the +3 games. Not so sure I would do so now but would need to research the match properly.

Sport Tennis
Event Potito Starace - Fabio Fognini
Selection Potito Starace
Strength 1/10
Date 29/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 2.31
Reasoning Umag ATP (CRO) - clay, quarterfinal. In my opinion Potito Starace should be a favorite in this match. Both players like play on claycourts so probably it will be very close match but I think Potito Starace will win. He played in the final here last year but he lost against Juan Carlos Ferrero 0-2. Potito looks here very nice - defeated Juan Ignacio Chela who plays very good on this surface. Starace played four times in ATP Tour final but never won. Maybe he will win this tournament. Fabio Fognini leads 1-0 in head-to-head series but he lost in the first round in Umag last year. Bjorn Phau - a weak player defeated him without big problems. I give more chances Potito who likes play in Umag and has to defend many points.
Sport Tennis
Event Feliciano Lopez - Nicolas Almagro
Selection Will there be a tie-break in the match? Yes
Strength 1/10
Date 29/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.55
Reasoning Gstaad ATP (SUI) - Clay, quarterfinal. In my opinion Nicolas Almagro and Feliciano Lopez will play a tie-break in this match. Both players have strong service and they win easy service games. Feliciano Lopez plays style service and volley and his service is really hard to break. Nicolas Almagro has strong service too. Almagro played tie-break in the first match against Jarkko Nieminen. Feliciano Lopez played tie-break against Michael Lammer in the first round. Feliciano Lopez leads 1-0 in head-to-head series but they played 6 years ago. Nicolas Almagro's favourite surface is clay. Feliciano Lopez likes play on this surface too. I see very close match here so probably they will play tie-break. I have to say that odd at bwin is good.

Sport Tennis
Event Yen-Hsun Lu - Ryan Harrison
Selection Yen-Hsun Lu
Strength 1/10
Date 29/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.26
Reasoning Los Angeles ATP (USA) - hardcourt, quarterfinal. Ryan Harrison is a favorite in this match but I think Yen-Hsun Lu can win. Ryan Harrison is playing at home so motivation must be high. They will play on his favourite surface. Yen-Hsun Lu is in very good shape - won two matches very easy - in the last defeated Marcos Baghdatis in two sets. The match lasted only 74 minutes and Marcos had no chances! Yen-Hsun Lu's service looks very well. Marcos Baghdatis had no break points. Harrison has strong service but he often makes many unforced errors in rallies. Ryan Harrison lost match here against Chris Guccione in qualifying last year so he does not need to defend many points.
Sport Tennis
Event Agnieszka Radwanska - Sabine Lisicki
Selection Sabine Lisicki
Strength 1/10
Date 29/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 1.67
Reasoning Stanford WTA Premier (USA) - hardcourt, quarterfinal. Sabine Lisicki should beat Agnieszka Radwanska. Sabine is in great shape, defeating many good opponents like Marion Bartoli, Daniela Hantuchova, Shuai Peng. In the last match she defeated Samantha Stosur who plays great on hardcourt. Sabine Lisicki's service is really strong so I don't see many break points for Agnieszka Radwanska. Agnieszka plays very good in rallies - many dropshots, lobs. Radwanska's favourite shot is her forehand. Sabine will be difficult opponent for her because she hits ball very strongly. Lisicki plays aggressively. Radwanska' service is not strong so I see many break points for Sabine. I give her more chances.
Sport Tennis
Event Carlos Berlocq - Juan Carlos Ferrero
Selection Juan Carlos Ferrero -4.5 games (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 29/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.10
Reasoning Umag ATP (CRO) - clay, cuarterfinal. Juan Carlos Ferrero is a favorite and he should win without big problems. Ferrero is in good shape - won tournament in Stuttgart. His favourite surface is clay. Carlos Berlocq likes play on this surface too so it will be interesting match. Juan Carlos Ferrero has to defend many points here because he played in the final in Umag last year. Ferrero defeated a very good player in the last match - Ivan Ljubicic. The match lasted 115 minutes. Carlos Berlocq had big problems in the first round against Blaz Kavcic. Kavcic had 11 break points and won 3. Blaz won second set. The match lasted 221 minutes. Juan Carlos Ferrero is in great shape, he looks very well in Umag so handicap -4.5 is nice option for me.

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Sport Tennis Event Dolgopolov - Ramos Selection Dolgopolov -1.5 set (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 29/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.15 Reasoning Alexandr Dolgopolov from Ukriane in two sets win it. Both players are from 1988 year, but I see big difference in tennis weapons. Ramos is only pusher who want hold ball in court, Dolgopolov can hit winners, can make nice dropshot or something. Dolgopolov in first roun destroy Volandri in two fast sets. Ramos in first round beat in three long sets injured Dodig and beat poor Naso in two. 2-0 is my tip

Sport Tennis
Event Alex Bogomolov Jr. - Thomaz Bellucci
Selection Thomaz Bellucci
Strength 1/10
Date 30/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.59
Reasoning Los Angeles ATP (USA) - hardcourt, quarterfinal. I think that Thomaz Bellucci will win. He destroyed Alejandro Falla in the last match 6-0 6-1. The match lasted only 53 minutes and Thomaz Bellucci showed really nice tennis. Alejandro Falla had only 2 break points but Thomaz saved it. Thomaz had 16 break points and won 6! Bellucci has nice service, he can play aggressively. Thomaz is left-handed, he will be difficult opponent for Alex. Bellucci plays very good in rallies. Alex Bogomolov Jr.'s service is not dangerous so I see many chances for Bellucci. Alex Bogomolov Jr. lost one set against a weak player - Greg Jones in the first round so he is without big shape. Odd 1.59 at pinnacle sports is good for me.

Hi guys, 1 picks for today ATP UMAG: SEPPI +3 GAMES HANDICAP TO DEFEAT CILIC @ 1.98 on pinnaclesports The odds on Seppi winning the match are about 2.6-2.65 but I think its at least a 50/50 match considering the recent injuries and poor form from Cilic and a good form from Seppi. Take Seppi + 3 games handicap to be on the safe side. Seppi has great return of serve and can match Cilic from the baseline. The head to head is 4-2 to Seppi as well.
Tailing you on this one. Odds went 2 cents down since, but be it. It is usually good idea to go against mental midget Cilic, and Cilic was shaky against Haase yesterday. Luckily for Cilic Haase can't keep his temper and it showed up in the decider where Haase gifted whalla lot of points to Cilic. Seppi IMO is solid, played relatively easy two setter yesterday, while Cilic had to turn the match from 0-1 down. 39% 1st serve in for Cilic must show up somewehere today, and I fancy to favour Seppi to keep it tigh at least. GL :hope

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Albert Ramos - Alexandr Dolgopolov -3 1.75@triobet! 6/10! In my eyes it should be a 3.5 or even 4.5, Dolgo plays a great tennis on clay. Haven't been so busy in last tournaments, but maybe this will be his, he had some time to rest, so this is the day for him. -3 isn't that big for sure. Carlos Berloq - Juan Carlos Ferrero (-4) 1.85@triobet! 5/10! Juan impressed me a lot against Ljubicic, came back in style after loosing first set 1-6. All talking about Ljubicic is old this and that.. But Juan was so underrated after the first set, that he came back. The guys seems found his second breath since he was a French champion and a Former World #1. Theese guys have met twice, with last meeting Juan won on clay 62 63. I think one set will do it 6:2 :ok

Re: Tennis - 25-31 July Seppi +3 looks out of question after the 1st set, going for Dolgo -3.5 > Ramos-Vinolas @1,885 Pinnacle Dolgo looking impressive so far and it looks like he enjoys being here in Umag. He swept quality Violandri off the court and it is hard to imagine that challenger level Ramos-Vinolas can ceep the match close.