** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Skittle's One Goal

Skittle

Re: Skittle's One Goal [TABLE]

[TR=class: MVHeaderBackBoldedHeader] [TD=colspan: 2]Back[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]Your Odds[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]Your Stake[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD=width: 5] [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2 goals or more [/TD] [TD=class: betOddsTD, colspan: 2, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]£0.34[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: BMBackBetInfoBackground, colspan: 5]Ref: 23362512298 Bet matched: 15:55 11-Nov-12[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD=width: 5] [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] [/TD] [TD=class: betOddsTD, colspan: 2, align: center]1.02[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]£50.38[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: BMBackBetInfoBackground, colspan: 5]Ref: 23362512298 Bet matched: 15:55 11-Nov-12[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Skittle's One Goal Very impressive streak Skittle! Will follow this, as i thought about starting this myself. I was surprised to see prices down to 1.02 and the like. Not really sure i will be able to make a profit from this, but i guess it will depend on my strategy for widrawing money on the run.. Any tips for that? I thought about doing it for every 10 bets or so, but i can not really figure out exactly how to do it... Crossing my fingers for you, hopefully you will beat your best :-)

Re: Skittle's One Goal

Very impressive streak Skittle! Will follow this, as i thought about starting this myself. I was surprised to see prices down to 1.02 and the like. Not really sure i will be able to make a profit from this, but i guess it will depend on my strategy for widrawing money on the run.. Any tips for that? I thought about doing it for every 10 bets or so, but i can not really figure out exactly how to do it... Crossing my fingers for you, hopefully you will beat your best :-)
Banking is purely an individual thing as to exactly if and when. Prices don't really bother me as long as the bet wins. With the good numbers profit will come automatically. Numbers is my primary concern and after a certain amount you can withdraw your stake and 'freeroll' from there.