** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Skittle's One Goal

Skittle

Re: Skittle's One Goal Bet 54, Bristol City v Watford @ 1.05. Another £20 profit taken prior to this bet. [TABLE]

[TR=class: MVHeaderBackBoldedHeader] [TD=colspan: 2]Back[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]Your Odds[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]Your Stake[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD=width: 5] [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1 goals or more [/TD] [TD=class: betOddsTD, colspan: 2, align: center]1.05[/TD] [TD=colspan: 2, align: center]£23.32[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BMBackBetBackground] [TD] [/TD] [TD=class: BMBackBetInfoBackground, colspan: 5]Ref: 24821754259 Bet matched: 18:33 29-Jan-13[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Skittle's One Goal I wouldn't be too hard on me :( I can't remember many that have been late in a game. After keeping my powder dry for most of the week end I was happy to do all three selections tonight, and so it proved. Watching the game on TV though I was getting the feeling that it might have been one of those games. Job done though :ok

Re: Skittle's One Goal Im not being too hard on you at all mate, it just feels like this is the hunt for the record after 2 or 3 85mins+ winners, id be glad if i got a winner like that every now and then but they never seem to come! I thought you might have picked a bad one as the league table is a lot different to the form table, thats Wycombes 3rd win in 4 games, not bad for a team who were in the relegation zone a few weeks ago. As for my bet @ evens if only i put more on! I just had that feeling a goal would come, oh well got £25 profit for the day going to put that on a new hunt starting tomorrow.