** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Skittle's One Goal

Skittle

Re: Skittle's One Goal

Would be nice' date=' but that really is mission impossible. I've been doing this for about 6/7 years now and it's only very recently that the ton has been done, and there's three of them now. The other two are @ 114 and 110 respectively and both still going and although the selections can be verified the fact of whether there was any money on them cannot.[/quote'] I've tried to look for those threads but could not find them.Where can I have a look at them? Thanks in advance Skittle and congratulations for the ton :)

Re: Skittle's One Goal

Bet 115, Metalist Kharkiv v Hoverla Uzhhorod @ 1.03. [TABLE=class: upcoming] [TR=class: predict] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Everyone seems to think that that ukrainian game will have goals,I'm currently watching it and there's been 1 shot on goal in 40 minutes...:hope

Re: Skittle's One Goal Heracles won 5-0. It's from the Dutch Jong/Youth league sometimes referred to as the Beloften league. It is a crazy run. :eek The ton was once seen as the magical/mythical holy grail. I know of two better runs also still active @ 124 and 125 respectively elsewhere on a proofed site where the selections have to be made prior to kick off { no in play selections }. No way to verify whether monetary bets have been placed though. Looks like the two 'players' are having a ding dong battle.....................and I hope the other guy doesn't get the better of me. ;) :ok

Re: Skittle's One Goal I always feel that any target has it's problems. Round every corner is a game just waiting to bite back regardless of how much research etc that you do. You can reduce this risk with due diligence and the obvious patience and discipline angle aligned with my, nearly famous, gut feeling. Outlasting the other guy is my only target at the moment and I plan to continue the same way as before rather than adopt a different strategy.