UEFA Europa League > Thursday 14 July

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 14 July

Glentoran v Vorskla There is no doubt that Vorskla will qualify to the next round but @1.66 away is way to short.Vorskla is not a good side away from home. Last season they lost away to Benfica 3-0 i think and then won at home 2-1.Glentoran is level bellow Vorskla and i wasn't impress with them in 1st round.I don't want to be involved in 3 way handicap but i think game will end up in low scoring draw.Vorskla very good at the back and i don't think Glentoran have enough fire power up front to explore that.Quality is on ukrainian side. Under 2.5 goals @1.80 bet365
Double bubble - under 2.5 and Vorskla won :ok

Rabotnicki -2 (EH) @ 2.5 (Paddy Power) Rabotnicki, who finished fourth in the Macedonian league, face Juvenes/Dogana, who won the Coppa Tittano in San Marino. The main reason for this bet is that sides from San Marino are amateur and struggle in Europe, especially with fitness. If you take games in the last 6 years, when a team from San Marino are at home in the first leg in European games, the opposition has beaten this handicap 4 out of 7 times. Recently, even Valletta from Malta beat Tre Fioi (champions of San Marino) 0-3 in San Marino. Last year Rudar Pljevlja won there 0-3. I rate Rabotnicki as being stronger than both those two teams. Rabotnicki, unlike their opponents, have a lot of European experience. They normally get through quite a few rounds and last year even got as far as playing Liverpool, losing each leg 0-2. They have been in Europe every year for the last six years. In 2007-08, they were beaten very narrowly by Bolton. Last year they beat Lusitanos, a side from Andorra, 5-0 and 6-0 in the Europa league. I rate the San Marino league to be worse than the Andorran one, looking at results in Europe. Rabotnicki were fourth highest scorers in the Macedonian league last season. The Macedonian league is on its break at the moment, but Rabotnicki have already played two games in the first qualifying round of the Europa League, beating Estonian side Narva Trans 7-1 on aggregate. Juvenes/Dogana were only average in their own league, finishing fourth, which is effectively 8th as there are two equivalent leagues with a playoff to decide the winner. Large stakes for me, in my experience the bookies often price the handicaps wrong in games involving the minnows of European football.
17 shots on target (v 0), 14 off target (v 3), 14 corners (v 1)..and all they can muster with that is a bloody 86th minute winner when the other lot were down to 10!! Wonder anyone bothers betting at all..:(

Slask Wroclaw v Dundee United - Slask Wroclaw @ 1.893 with Pinnacle 9pts WIN
Nice win to kick the season off; even better with a few folk also onboard. However, United ran them closer than anticipated, and I wouldn't rule out backing the Scottish side in the return leg at Tannadice.

17 shots on target (v 0)' date=' 14 off target (v 3), 14 corners (v 1)..and all they can muster with that is a bloody 86th minute winner when the other lot were down to 10!! Wonder anyone bothers betting at all..:([/quote'] Oh well, it's the way it goes sometimes. Lost 6% of my bank, basically all the profit I'd made from Copa America, could have been worse.