** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WSOP Main Event Frenzy 90c+9c

w1nsome

Re: WSOP Main Event Frenzy 90c+9c BUMP for anyone interested. Showing as tonight at 22:12 UK summer Time in the 888 Lobby unless I'm mistaken or it's perhaps been changed. Also just posted in the Live forum board before seeing John's thread here, sorry didn't realise already posted but guess it's not a problem or mine can be deleted.

Re: WSOP Main Event Frenzy 90c+9c I really cannot imagine what this tournament is going to be like - such a shame for a wonderful prize! 200 chip starting stack Unlimited rebuys for 200 chips at 99c each and 10 add ons at 99c each for 1000 chips So the add on alone means that you spend $10 at the first break for 10,000 chips? On top of however many rebuys you make (best strategy to go all in every hand and keep rebuying, or just take the add ons? Spose it depends on the number of entries/size of overlay)

Re: WSOP Main Event Frenzy 90c+9c Yep not one for me. They might as well just raffle all the names that enter and draw a winner, but I guess that would generate massive overlay. At least the similar one on ipoker recently had a half decent structure. Good luck in winning the neccessary 80+ coin flips in a row those that take part :hope

Re: WSOP Main Event Frenzy 90c+9c

I really cannot imagine what this tournament is going to be like - such a shame for a wonderful prize! 200 chip starting stack Unlimited rebuys for 200 chips at 99c each and 10 add ons at 99c each for 1000 chips So the add on alone means that you spend $10 at the first break for 10,000 chips? On top of however many rebuys you make (best strategy to go all in every hand and keep rebuying, or just take the add ons? Spose it depends on the number of entries/size of overlay)
Looks like there was a total of nearly 5k in buyins and the winner won a 15.5k pakage in just over 3 hrs, going to remember all that for next year GaF:loon