** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis - Sport big enough to deserve its own forums?

I certainly believe so. In terms of 4 massive grandslams in the year, everyone even non tennis fanatics are hooked on them and like to have a punt.... Its probably one of the most easiest sports to gamble on if you know your stuff too... I don't see why Football and Football alone should have a massive forum, the least tennis should have is one main page forum to itself... yes we as a Country worship football but Wimbledon is the biggest tennis tournament of the year and its held in the United Kingdom, England, London!!!!!! I'd say Snooker and Rugby (even though I don't like Rugby) both are deserving of forums... I know people are going to say the main page would become all too crammed, but would it really? Under other sports have Tennis, Snooker and Rugby .... It would certainly attract more betting interest and followers.... :dude:dude:dude:dude:dude

Re: Tennis - Sport big enough to deserve its own forums? I don't disagree totally, but it's finding the right balance between having a forum that looks inactive a lot of the time and grouping a few together. It has been in my thoughts, so I'll see what the mods think. :ok

Re: Tennis - Sport big enough to deserve its own forums? I'm not in favour to be honest. Think it should work a lot more like the football sections where there is a livescore thread. Perhaps there should be one specifically for tennis/snooker as you say, but all of the comments which aren't specifically bets can go in that section. Not sure if anyone else is in accordance with me that alot of the comments are irrelevant and in some cases pointless. These could easily go in a livescore thread along with comments as the matches are taking place. In the tennis section at the minute, the majority of comments aren't actually specific bets with reasoning behind them, or valid discussions about the matches, which perhaps they should be. That's my opinion anyway.

Re: Tennis - Sport big enough to deserve its own forums? Seems fine the way it is to me, you could argue that cricket, golf deserve their own forums too as they seem to have a fairly consistent stream of events throughout the year. The tennis threads get a fair amount of views, especially during big events but there's only really a few people who post consistently. Not enough to justify having its own forum IMO.