EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June

England – Switzerland England is really strong at Wembley. England won 3 out of 4 of their qualifying games and all 3 times they did so by at least 2 goals. They failed to beat Montenegro because they have a very strong defense and kept clean sheet in all of their qualifying games. Russia – Armenia Can’t believe that inconsistent team like Russia is such a strong favorites against this Armenia side. During this qualifying campaign Armenia lost only 1 out of 4 games and they only lost narrowly to Ireland 0-1. Russia is not an attacking team and in 4 of their qualifying games they won by two goals only once against Andorra. I expect this one to be a tight game with Russia winning narrowly by 1 goal. This Armenia side is strong and I can’t see them losing by more than 2 goals. England -1 AH & Armenia +2 AH @ 2.60 Bet365
Half of the bet is void, so will hope that England wins and I get my money back :lol

Value on X2 Bulgaria m.n is overated Jovetic didnt played footbal almost a year, Vucinic stoped playing it somewhere in february this year I supose that Matheus is making some "new Bulgaria" and no mether the small chanses to go euro they definetly have potencial to make suprise here and ofcourse 2-1 (27) must be covered with few euros you never know with ... Detaild statistics
I also think the same although I am biased. I will personally put a small punt on Bulgaria @3.50 (Bet365) because we have no alternative but to win. In the likes of Stilyian Petrov and Martin Petrov we have experienced players which are able to cope with the pressure and lead the team tonight. Striker Ivelin Popov is the best performing player for the Bulgarian NT lately IMO and I expect him to be the main threat for Montenegro. Naturalized Brazilian Marquinhos will make his debut and is expected to be the much-needed playmaker. After few years without International appearance Yanev returns in the starting line-up, he is a great free kick executor and may score as well as deliver a clinical cross. Montenegro put 10 men behind the ball in the 1st game against Bulgaria patiently waiting for their moment and they got it, snatching 1-0 victory in Sofia. I don't think the pictre will differ quite a lot tonight. As you already mentioned their best player Jovetic hasn't played for a while and is expected to be benched. Completely agree about the poor form of Vucinic. Here is the starting line-up of Bulgaria which I expect to be in the following formation: -----------------------------N.Mihaylov------------------------------ Bandalovski -------Bodurov --------- Ivanov ---------------- Zanev ----------------------St.Petrov ---- Yanev ------------------------- Manolvev -------------------Marquinhos ------------------- M.Petrov ------------------------------ Popov -------------------------------- Mihaylov - Twente Bandalovski - CSKA Sofia Bodurov - Litex Ivanov - Spent the last season in Alania Vladikavkaz but expected to return in CSKA Sofia Zanev - Litex St. Petrov - Aston Villa Yanev - Litex Manolev - PSV Eindhoven Marquinhos - CSKA Sofia M.Petrov - Bolton Popov - Gazientepspor Two players in-form are going to be on the bench - Spas Delev and Tsvetan Genkov. The left winger Delev was amongst the best players for CSKA Sofia if not the best during the second half of the season helping his team to win the National Cup. Genkov won the title in Poland with his Wisla Krakow scoring 7 goals after he joined them in the Winter break so Matthaus have good alternatives if some of the atacking players does not perform well

Montenegro - Bulgaria Pick: Draw Probable starting eleven: Montenegro: Bozovic - Pavicevic, Basa, Savic - Pejovic, Zverotic, Drincic, Petkovic, Bozovic - Djalovic, Vucinic. Bulgaria: Mihaylov - Bandalovski, Ivanov, Bodurov,Zanev - Manolev, Stilian Petrov, Yanev, Marquinos - Martin Petrov, Popov. I don't see a clear favorite here. It is true that Montenegro started the campaign in terrific way, they are sharing the first place in the group G with England, but still I am not convinced they will win against Bulgaria. Coach Zlatko Kranjcar is doing an excellent job, but he has some problems for this match. Two important midfielders are out (Vukcevic and Boskovic) plus Milan Jovanovic. Even more Stevan Jovetic is doubtful. On other side Bulgarian coach Lotar Matheus will be without suspended Blagoj Georgiev. Valeri Bojinov will also miss the game, but from different reasons - Matheus didn't call him. Of course Bojinov was frustrated by the coach's decision, but that's it. I expect a draw here. Both coaches should be satisfied with one point. Montenegro will keep the advantage (six points at the moment), while Bulgaria can't win against the team that still didn't concede a single goal in this qualifications. Even more, the only meeting between Montenegro and Bulgaria in their history in Podgorica ended 2:2 on 06.09.2008, in World Cup 2010 qualifiers.
Result: Montenegro 1 Bulgaria 1

Russia - Armenia under 2.5 @ 2.22 :( England -1.5 @ 2.31 :eyes Normally the deence is good, in this game they were ordinary. Still had chances to win it in the end though Latvia - Israel over 2.5 @ 2.25 :D Slovakia - Andorra under 3.5 @ 2.08 :D Portugal -1.5 @ 2.14 :(

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Wins: Norway AH + 1.5 @ 1.80 Israel AH + 0.5 @ 1.50 Losses: Half-time/Full-time England @ 2.06 Montenegro @ 1.99 Iceland AH + 1.5 and half time/full time Slovakia @ 1.71 Half time/full time Slovakia @ 1.25 Winning margin Russia by one goal @ 3.50 Not sure what happened with Slovakia, but they must of done well to of waited until twenty-five from the end to open the scoring :eyes Apologies to anyone that followed. England was stupid, in hindsight, especially with no Young from the start.