Saturday 4 June 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Russia v Armenia (16:00 BST) 1.24 6.26 15 103.29 %
maximize.gif England v Switzerland (16:45 BST) 1.45 4.7 9.8 100.45 %
maximize.gif Latvia v Israel (17:30 BST) 3 3.2 2.5 104.58 %
maximize.gif Slovakia v Andorra (19:15 BST) 1.03 21 81 103.08 %
maximize.gif Greece v Malta (19:30 BST) 1.05 19 67 101.99 %
maximize.gif Montenegro v Bulgaria (19:30 BST) 2.25 3.3 3.4 104.16 %
maximize.gif Iceland v Denmark (19:45 BST) 5.25 3.6 1.7 105.65 %
maximize.gif FYR Macedonia v Republic of Ireland (20:30 BST) 3.75 3.3 2.23 101.81 %
maximize.gif Portugal v Norway (21:00 BST) 1.45 4.5 9.4 101.83 %

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Some early thoughts: Norway are ridiculously high after their decent start to the qualifying campaign. Lay Portugal maybe. Montenegro look good against a mediocre Bulgaria side, unders seems the call here. Maybe even Montenegro to win to nil for a long shot, might do a couple of CS's. Might take England -1 or -1.5.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June

Some early thoughts: Norway are ridiculously high after their decent start to the qualifying campaign. Lay Portugal maybe. Montenegro look good against a mediocre Bulgaria side, unders seems the call here. Maybe even Montenegro to win to nil for a long shot, might do a couple of CS's. Might take England -1 or -1.5.
Good point regarding Montenegro. They kept clean sheet in all of their 4 qualifying games, including 0-0 at Wembley and in 2 friendlies and only once scored 2 goals.

Some early thoughts: Norway are ridiculously high after their decent start to the qualifying campaign. Lay Portugal maybe. Might take England -1 or -1.5.
Don't forget Portugal have a new coach now, Paulo Bento, and are looking like a good team again, with the highpoint of his brief spell in charge being a 4-0 drubbing of Spain. Initially, I really like Portugal here. Remember, no Rooney on that England bet. Any Russian fans give an insight in to their squads morale? I like them to beat Armenia, but am just a little worried about their poor recent friendly results :ok

Don't forget Portugal have a new coach now, Paulo Bento, and are looking like a good team again, with the highpoint of his brief spell in charge being a 4-0 drubbing of Spain. Initially, I really like Portugal here. Remember, no Rooney on that England bet. Any Russian fans give an insight in to their squads morale? I like them to beat Armenia, but am just a little worried about their poor recent friendly results :ok
I have just noticed that Armenia is ridiculously overpriced @ 15.00-20.00. As I have mentioned before Caucasian teams always play good football and are hard to beat (excluding some exceptions). I think Russia will win it but it won't be trashing I am leaning towards Russia win by 1 o maximum 2 goals. Armenia +2 is available @ 2.10-2.20 which I believe is a good price.

Some early thoughts: Norway are ridiculously high after their decent start to the qualifying campaign. Lay Portugal maybe.
Don't forget Portugal have a new coach now' date=' Paulo Bento, and are looking like a good team again, with the highpoint of his brief spell in charge being a 4-0 drubbing of Spain. Initially, I really like Portugal here.[/quote'] Agree with you Mister p. This will be a very tough game for Norway. Hcp on POR-NOR along with away for ISL-DEN might be a good pick. Did some research on norwegian forums and found some good analysis from an user there. Sports: Football Country: International League: Euro Championship Qualifiers Match / performers: Portugal (-1) - Norway Tips / outcomes: H Play Top: 06/04/2011 10:00 p.m. Odds: 2.30 Bet: 5 units Company: Betsafe European Championship qualifier between Portugal and Norway at the Estadio Da Luz in Lisbon. Norway tops the group with 10 points in four games, while Portugal and Denmark follows with 7 points each. So this is a really important game for Portugal to take the points, when Denmark meets affordable Island earlier in the evening. Portugal stands with 2-1-1 and has covered both the handicap against Denmark at home (3-1) and Iceland lost (3-1). Draw 4-4 at home to Cyprus and the 0-1 defeat away to Norway. Portugal now seems to be a completely different team, which they showed among other things as they crushed Spain 4-0 and lost in overtime against a strong Argentina. Paulo Bento has raised the quality of the team significantly after Queiroz was sacked. The atmosphere at the stadium of light is going to be wild and the pressure faced by Norway are going to be very difficult to resist. Bento has taken a very strong squad containing the likes of Eduardo, Bruno Alves, Pepe, Rolando, Coentrão, Moutinho, Meireles, Nani, Danny, Ronaldo, Varela, Almeida etc. And then they still left out a team that probably still would have beaten Norway at home. The national team has been together for some time towards this match and are fully prepared for the resistance to come. From a norwegian point of view this will unfortunately not look good. Many of our key players are struggling with playing in their respective clubs and several of them are completely out of shape. Gamst -Pedersen, Carew and Riise aren't matchfit. I cannot see players like Høgli, Santos, Piles and Grindheim should be solid enough to withstand the enormous pressure Portugal is going to set in on us. Huseklepp has so far made it ok in Bari, but has played on a bad team and last week he has kept trim at the light Fire sessions. Goalie situation is also very doubtful now that Knudsen is out. Jarstein has had a weak season in Viking FC so far and Bugge shall not stand in a match like this. Fair enough, Drillo usually have a plan and know how to take teams like this, but it requires great discipline, hard work, a lot of running and quality. PDD, I just can't see that the norwegian team has a lot of this. I think we're going to be printed in 90 minutes against a Portugal team that is almost bound to win, and it can become ugly. A team that beats Spain 4-0 is simply brilliant. They also have key players coming from the huge seasons in the major leagues (Ronaldo, Nani, Meireles, Rolando, Moutinho etc), which clearly is negative, a Norwegian perspective. Here, I am very confident that Portugal, unfortunately, dominate and win as they want. 3-0 is not unlikely, because Norway does not seem to have very much to come up with an aggressive set of the paper. Norways' hope will be to keep the portuguese starring away from scoring protocol as long as possible, aim for 0-0 or emergency get a set-piece scoring. Possible first team: Portugal: Eduardo - João Pereira, Pepe, Carvalho / Rolando, Coentrão - Moutinho, Meireles, Martins - Ronaldo, Almeida, Nani. Norway: Jarstein - Høgli, Santos, Hangeland, JA Riise - BH Riise, Hauger, Grindheim, Gamst, Huseklepp - Carew.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Hey guys, I am from Slovakia and just want to give you an advice, never bet on this team....its the most unpredictable team in the world...The odds on us are very short so i know u want do it, but its allways worth a small punt on a draw or the other team when we r clear favorites...the match with luxemburg proves me right and many others...Saturday imo there is a 70-80 percent chance that we will win. I found a good pick for this match though...its UNDER 4,5 goals @local bookmaker odds 1,6. Imo there is a VERY small chance that the match will go over, If you want to bet on this you can find it on www.nike.sk {on the right top side you can switch it to english, online betting available, but not sure how it works}. I am taking this in a double with Friday match...pick Germany to win. Remmember, betting against slovakia small stakes is always worth a small punt...maybe not this time...i realy feel like we gonna win this. :lol

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June England – Switzerland England is really strong at Wembley. England won 3 out of 4 of their qualifying games and all 3 times they did so by at least 2 goals. They failed to beat Montenegro because they have a very strong defense and kept clean sheet in all of their qualifying games. Russia – Armenia Can’t believe that inconsistent team like Russia is such a strong favorites against this Armenia side. During this qualifying campaign Armenia lost only 1 out of 4 games and they only lost narrowly to Ireland 0-1. Russia is not an attacking team and in 4 of their qualifying games they won by two goals only once against Andorra. I expect this one to be a tight game with Russia winning narrowly by 1 goal. This Armenia side is strong and I can’t see them losing by more than 2 goals. England -1 AH & Armenia +2 AH @ 2.60 Bet365

Russia – Armenia Can’t believe that inconsistent team like Russia is such a strong favorites against this Armenia side. During this qualifying campaign Armenia lost only 1 out of 4 games and they only lost narrowly to Ireland 0-1. Russia is not an attacking team and in 4 of their qualifying games they won by two goals only once against Andorra. I expect this one to be a tight game with Russia winning narrowly by 1 goal. This Armenia side is strong and I can’t see them losing by more than 2 goals.
Spot on. Russia have really struggled to score goals, in fact they have only won by more than one goal once ( 0-2 vs Andorra) in their last 10 games (friendly games included). Meanwhile Armenia only lost once in their last 10 games by more then 1 goal (0-2 vs Turkey). Last time these two met we saw a 0-0. I can see something along the lines of that happening again. Russia will probably just win in it, but not by more then 1 goal. I'm expecting a tight game. Armenia +2.5 looks like a very safe bet. High Stakes on Armenia +2.5 at 1.43 bet365

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Half-time/Full-time England @ 2.06 (Betfair) Fairly confident in our lads tomorrow. Very impressive start to the campaign was tainted by the unacceptable draw with the Montengrins, but the side bounced back with a very comfortable win against the Welsh. No Rooney, but I like a front three of in-form Villa pair Young and Bent, and either Milner or Walcott, backed up by a very solid looking first choice back five, and a midfield three of Parker, Lamps and Wilshire. The Swiss have got back on track a little, beating the Welsh and drawing in Bulgaria, but they still don't look particularly threatening. They're also having problems up front, with first choice pairing Frei and Strellar retiring since their last match. Darren Bent to score first and result: England @ 5.00 (Bet365) Bent in form for both club and country, and looking to make it four games scoring on the bounce. I think he has as good a chance as anyone to open the scoring.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Montenegro @ 1.99 (Betfair) Obviously the Montenegrins having a dream qualifying, and I see no reason for them to let up. They also have been boosted going in to this one by the returns of highly rated Fiorentina striker Jovetic, Drincic and Fatic, all of whom have been missing up to his point. The Bulgarians have a new coach in Lothar Matthaus, who thus far has overseen just the win over Wales, but Bulgaria are an average side, as English fans saw at Wembley, and I see no reason why Montengro can't repeat their earlier group victory.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Iceland AH + 1.5 and half time/full time Slovakia @ 1.71 (Bet365) Start by saying not gonna explain the Slovakia one, which hopefully will come through with little problems. Iceland haven't done too badly to this point, holding leaders Norway until fifteen from the end, beaten at the death in Denmark, a draw in Cyprus and defeat to Portugal. Against a Denmark outfit that has been a bit up and down so far, I quite like them to at worst suffer a one goal defeat.

Half time/full time Slovakia @ 1.25 (Bet365) Oddly, this is 1.07 on Betfair... Not gonna give any reasoning as I'm sure the mods appreciate it isn't necessary. Seems like Bet365 may of made a boo boo here.
Thank you. Im hitting this bet with full strength :cheers Edit: Just saw that Slovakia to win 1st half is also 1.25 with b365. Please don't let it be Slovakia/draw... I would feel so stupid.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Russia v Armenia Armenia + 1 @ 4.00 4 pts (William Hill) This is more of a value bet than anything else. Armenia have won 2, drawn 2, lost 1 and have scored 9 goals in the process - 3 more than Russia. I really do not think that this will be as one sided as the bookies are making it out to be. I am tempted with the ridiculous price of 15.00 for the Armenia win, but I'll play it safer with the +1 handicap. It's fairly likely that this will end as a low scoring draw, and with the handicap at a great price, this selection offers great value.

Good point regarding Montenegro. They kept clean sheet in all of their 4 qualifying games' date=' including 0-0 at Wembley and in 2 friendlies and only once scored 2 goals.[/quote'] I read that two first team midfielders will not play for Montenegro today. Namely Dzudovic and Vukcevic Perhaps that's why odds on home win are rising. I am from Bulgaria and I already bet on Montenegro DNB. But now I am beggining to worry.

It's only that low on Betfair because the market hasn't formed. Only £14 has been matched.
It's still a miscalculation. Ht/ft in this scenario is pretty much the same as betting on the outright result, which is 1.01 in most places. Highest is 1.03 at Betfair.

Russia – Armenia Can’t believe that inconsistent team like Russia is such a strong favorites against this Armenia side. During this qualifying campaign Armenia lost only 1 out of 4 games and they only lost narrowly to Ireland 0-1. Russia is not an attacking team and in 4 of their qualifying games they won by two goals only once against Andorra. I expect this one to be a tight game with Russia winning narrowly by 1 goal. This Armenia side is strong and I can’t see them losing by more than 2 goals. England -1 AH & Armenia +2 AH @ 2.60 Bet365
Winning margin Russia by one goal @ 3.50 (Bet365) I agree with your angle on this, Mustafa, but am taking a slightly different bet. Russia probably will win, but it'll probably be a scrappy victory, and pretty tight.

It's still a miscalculation. Ht/ft in this scenario is pretty much the same as betting on the outright result' date=' which is 1.01 in most places. Highest is 1.03 at Betfair.[/quote'] Yeah, but this is Betfair, which is an exchange. That's the point I was making....when and IF there's more money in the market, it probably will be 1.20'ish.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June i would love to follow on the slovakia but im not impressed by their squad list .. i know a few like hamsik but hes hit and miss when ive seen him so can anyone tell me their best strikers etc? half time is 1.20 on betfair not alot available at mo, but sure u can spread bets about to cover it somehow...

i would love to follow on the slovakia but im not impressed by their squad list .. i know a few like hamsik but hes hit and miss when ive seen him so can anyone tell me their best strikers etc? half time is 1.20 on betfair not alot available at mo, but sure u can spread bets about to cover it somehow...
A team like Slovakia doesn't have a bunch of absolute stars, but they have more than enough to see this bet through. In recent qualifiers they've put seven past San Marino, twice, and although Andorra aren't as bad as San Marino, they're not a million miles away.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Montenegro - Bulgaria Pick: Draw Probable starting eleven: Montenegro: Bozovic - Pavicevic, Basa, Savic - Pejovic, Zverotic, Drincic, Petkovic, Bozovic - Djalovic, Vucinic. Bulgaria: Mihaylov - Bandalovski, Ivanov, Bodurov,Zanev - Manolev, Stilian Petrov, Yanev, Marquinos - Martin Petrov, Popov. I don't see a clear favorite here. It is true that Montenegro started the campaign in terrific way, they are sharing the first place in the group G with England, but still I am not convinced they will win against Bulgaria. Coach Zlatko Kranjcar is doing an excellent job, but he has some problems for this match. Two important midfielders are out (Vukcevic and Boskovic) plus Milan Jovanovic. Even more Stevan Jovetic is doubtful. On other side Bulgarian coach Lotar Matheus will be without suspended Blagoj Georgiev. Valeri Bojinov will also miss the game, but from different reasons - Matheus didn't call him. Of course Bojinov was frustrated by the coach's decision, but that's it. I expect a draw here. Both coaches should be satisfied with one point. Montenegro will keep the advantage (six points at the moment), while Bulgaria can't win against the team that still didn't concede a single goal in this qualifications. Even more, the only meeting between Montenegro and Bulgaria in their history in Podgorica ended 2:2 on 06.09.2008, in World Cup 2010 qualifiers.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Russia - Armenia under 2.5 @ 2.22 pinnacle Very tight at the top of this table with just 2 points separating 4 teams. Russia have gone under in 4 of their 5 games, as they won 2-0 at Andorra, lost 1-0 at home to Slovakia, won 3-2 away in Ireland, won 1-0 at Macedonia and drew 0-0 away in Armenia. So their defence is pretty good with 3 clean sheets in these 5 games, and like them to hold out Armenia who also have done well defensively as well as offensively. They lost 1-0 at home to Ireland, drew 2-2 at Macedonia, won 3-1 at home to Slovakia, won 4-0 at home to Andorra, and then drew 0-0 at home with Russia. However expect Armenia to come to Russia with a defensive plan, as they will look to grab a point here, while Russia will more than likely be doing most of the attacking, but they may get frustrated just like they did in Armenia where they managed to dominate the game but could not do much with the limited chances they had in the game. England -1.5 @ 2.31 pinnacle England have dominated this group with some very good results, as they beat Bulgaria at home 4-0, beat Switzerland away 3-1, drew 0-0 with a very defence minded Montenegro despite missing some very good chances, and beat Wales 2-0 away. The Swiss as well as losing at home to England, lost 1-0 away to Montenegro, beat Wales 4-1 at home and drew 0-0 in Bulgaria. Though Rooney and Gerrard are missing, their is plenty of talent to fill these gaps, and if Bent plays, then he was in very good goal scoring form in the last month of the EPL. With Terry and Ferdinand, the defence is solid, while looking to the likes of Walcott and Johnson to add plenty fo pace and width. Latvia - Israel over 2.5 @ 2.25 pinnacle Latvia have just 4 points from their 5 games while Israel have 10 points from their 6 games, and are 3 points off the pace from leaders Croatia. The home side has been scoring goals, but also conceding in their games, as they lost 3-0 at home to Croatia, then won 2-0 in Malta, lost 1-0 in Greece, drew 1-1 at home to Georgia and lost 2-1 in Israel. Israel too have been scoring, while conceding goals as they beat Malta 3-1 at home, drew 0-0 in Georgia, lost 2-1 at home to Croatia, lost 2-1 in Greece, and beat Georgia 1-0 at home. Like the odds on the over considering both teams will be looking to win this game, and neither as a defence that is solid, with their last meeting in March this year, both teams showed that they are capable of scoring on the other Slovakia - Andorra under 3.5 @ 2.08 centrebet Slovakia should win this game, as they look to maintain their lead on top of Group B, with 3 other teams breathing down their neck. While a win is likely, doubt that it will be by a few goals as they have not been that convincing in front of goals. They beat Macedonia 1-0 at home, beat Russia 1-0 away, lost 3-1 in Armenia, drew 1-1 at home to Ireland, and beat Andorra 1-0 away. Their defence, apart from the Armenia game, has been very good, and should be able to hold out Armenia who have scored just 1 goal in their 5 games. However, they have not been easily beaten by the other teams, as they lost 2-0 to Russia at home, lost 3-1 in Ireland, lost 2-0 at home to Macedonia, lost 4-0 to Armenia, and lost 1-0 at home to Slovakia, so only one team has scored more than 3 goals, which will be required to see this pick lose. Slovakia should do enough to win but doubt that they will win by more than 3 goals considering that they have not shown that kind of form in front of goals thus far. Portugal -1.5 @ 2.14 pinnacle Really like the Portguese to make the most of their chances here, as a win over the group leaders Norway will send them equal top with them. They have too very good players on the flanks, with Rinaldo coming off a very good season with plenty of goals, while Nani also chips in with goals and creates some too. Another player capable of scoring is Meireles in midfield who also hit a purple patch for Liverpool towards the end of the season. They have scored at least 3 goals in 3 of their 4 qualifiers, and though they have conceded goals, doubt that Norway can hold them out while scoring themselves

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Portugal v Norway
Selection Portugal -1.25
Strength 10/10
Date 04/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 1.89
Reasoning Let's be honest - no matteer how much would Norway want to get a result tonight - but Portugal are one of the best teams in the world not only in Europe, and most likely than not, they will get thrashed. The standing are also such made that Portugal cannot afford any mistake. Norway lead the standing actually, with 10 points, while Portugal come second with three points less, meaning that they must win tonight against a direct opponent. Portugal are well-known for their great defence and pacy counters, creativity, flair. It will be a matter of time until they score the first goal, and afterwards, their wingers will do the job on the break. Strong home win - can't see any other result but a home win, maybe only if Norway score the first goal and Portugal get in trouble, but this is less likely to happen in my view.

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Montenegro v Bulgaria
Selection Bulgaria (0) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 04/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 2.53
Reasoning The bet of the day! Montenegro look really good on the paper with three wins and a draw and no defeat so far, scoring three times and not conceding a single goal! They even managed to snatch a goaless draw against England, on the road. Impressive, isn't it? As far as I am concerned, I think they've been terribly lucky to get those points and stand in the same boat with England. They didn't show anything special when they beat low-rated Wales, only 1-0, while they never deserved to win against Switzerland. Getting a goaless draw on the road against England was also one of those days when the ball just doesn't gets through, although England clearly dominated the clash and deserved to score & win. As for Bulgaria, they're not in their best times and maybe they still feel the absence of Berbatov up-front, but this is their only chance to save the qualification. If they fail to win today - they don't qualify. Even with all their problems but I think Bulgaria has many interesting players who are no worse (and even better) than Montenegro and I would see them favorites tonight.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June I am thinking to back Ireland and Denmark, anybody have any infos about both matches? I want to make double and these two sides should win and the opponents seem possible for a win. I really need some satisfying infos to back them.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June Norway AH + 1.5 @ 1.80 (Bet365) Gonna go back on my initial assessment of this one and back the group leaders. Portugal showing a massive improvement under new coach Bento, beating Denmark and Iceland 3-1, and spanking Spain 4-0 in a friendly. Even so, I think Norway may slow that momentum today. They've done well to get to the top of the group, and I think Olsen's organised outfit can surprise.

Re: EURO 2012 Qualifiers - Saturday 4 June No time to do a decent write-up, but Israel AH + 0.5 @ 1.50 (Bet365) Latvia pretty average, lsoing at home 3-0 to Croatia and drawing 1-1 with Georgia. Israel having a good campaign and although missing Barda and Kayal, should still avoid defeat.