** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL PokerStars Variant League 6.14

teaulc

open to all club members and will run for 17 weeks covering every variant that PokerStars covers. if you not sure on how to play any variant,check out the strategy forum and you should find all the information you need there,if not just post up and i will find it for you. buy in will be $3.30 and top 20% paid. You are invited to join the Punters Lounge Variant Poker Club - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 100469 - Enter my Invitation Code: stargate below is the order of games to be played: 18v2_748_u92am.jpg

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: PL Variant Club League - starts June 6th Nice one. :ok Are we changing to 8pm or is that a mistake? Are you able to set these up as Season 2 so that PokerStars will run the league table for us but separate from the one already there.

Re: PL Variant Club League - starts June 6th See what everyone else thinks. If people have other games starting at 8 is it better this starts a little later? (not that I've been playing anything else alongside the games anyway.) Generally the later the better for me, but obviously that's not the case for most people.

Re: PL Variant Club League - starts June 6th

See what everyone else thinks. If people have other games starting at 8 is it better this starts a little later? (not that I've been playing anything else alongside the games anyway.) Generally the later the better for me' date=' but obviously that's not the case for most people.[/quote'] Will Graeme relinquish some of his pokerstars booty for this, and possibly a pl chipset? :notworthy N1 Al :ok

Re: PL Variant Club League - starts June 6th Hey sorry missed the game tonight guys , was looking forward getting off to a winning start aha. But unfortunately major delays at Waterloo with signal failures. Can I request that maybe more us prefer the omaha rounds to be pot limit or even fixed limit for hi / lo ........ instead of crazy no limit

Re: PL Variant Club League - starts June 6th

Hey sorry missed the game tonight guys , was looking forward getting off to a winning start aha. But unfortunately major delays at Waterloo with signal failures. Can I request that maybe more us prefer the omaha rounds to be pot limit or even fixed limit for hi / lo ........ instead of crazy no limit
:ok

Re: PL Variant Club League - 2 of 17 - 13th June PLO We'd better be working down that list as I've put them all in the diary now. :tongue2 Was going to suggest adding some sort of limit holdem to the end though maybe? I have it as ending on 26th Sept with Badugi at the moment.

Re: PL Variant Club League - 2 of 17 - 13th June PLO working down the list :ok next game in lobby,sorry for the messing about :unsure Club ID: 100469 Tourney ID: 401841875 Date: 2011/06/13 20:30 WET Game Type: Omaha Betting Structure: PL Buy-in: USD 3.30 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20%

Re: PL Variant Club League - 2 of 17 - Mon 13th June PLO Looks like missing this again unfortunately , but my Monday evenings are free come the stud rounds where i'm definitely minus EV. Still my best game is up next Omaha / 8 so fingers crossed I'll be there

Re: PL Variant Club League - 3 of 17 - Mon 20th June Omaha high/lo Club ID: 100469 Tourney ID: 404045586 Date: 2011/06/20 20:30 WET Game Type: Omaha Hi/Lo Betting Structure: PL Buy-in: USD 3.30 Tourney Structure: Regular Payout Structure: Top 20%

Re: PL Variant Club League - 3 of 17 - Mon 20th June Omaha high/lo We never did find out how Stars calculate the points. It looks like despite coming 3rd last week, Wurzel didn't earn any points, and for some reason 1st and 2nd of 8 runners scored more points last week, than 1st and 2nd of 9 this week (and points for 3rd awarded this week).

Re: PL Variant Club League - 3 of 17 - Mon 20th June Omaha high/lo

if all agreed we will ignore the Stars format and go with the normal PL format :ok Helen,do you have a spreadsheet i can use at all?
Why not let Pstars just do it then saves all bother. It's easy, people who cash get points :ok

Why not let Pstars just do it then saves all bother. It's easy' date=' people who cash get points :ok[/quote'] appreciate what your saying,but if that was the case then Glen would be leader not you,as he won more cash than you and should have more points,as should Wurzel

appreciate what your saying' date='but if that was the case then Glen would be leader not you,as he won more cash than you and should have more points,as should Wurzel[/quote'] That's not the point, I will go with whatever, but wont it cause arguments later, if 1 person is top at the end, but 2nd, or last even :rollin with PL scoring system. BTW, i think 3 points winning a game, in the premier league is too much. think they should revert back to old system (2 points for win), and make it even closer at the top ;)

Re: PL Variant Club League - 3 of 17 - Mon 20th June Omaha high/lo I think the fairest option is to use the PL format , put I'm happy to stick with stars system the best player should turn out top of both in the end. That said clearing this issue before Monday would be good. Might I suggest a poll allowing players to decide??