Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011

Bagzi' date=' what is based on your excel file?[/quote'] Chance de Vitória do Mandante (Home side to win in %) Chance de Empate (Chance of draw in %) Chance de Vitória do Visitante (Away side to win in %) All these ratings are based on my own opinions about the games, current form (home and away), odds comparision (rising/dropping), missings, injuries and suspensions. :ok

How to you get the values after dot? I have a friend that says every time comes to me in 7 minutes :))) like a taxi driver, you know? The idea is that always is in 7 minutes in front of my door. He knows the distance! So in your case that would be ...???
i have betting calculator that i made myself.

Serie B:

Data

Mandante

Visitante

Chance de Vitória

do Mandante

Chance de Empate

Chance de Vitória

do Visitante

19/07/2011

Duque de Caxias

ICASA

63.4 %

23.9 %

12.7 %

19/07/2011

Americana

Goiás

40.0 %

20.4 %

29.5 %

Fascinating just found this thread and the arguments on the other thread re the Duque match. In my opinion you will do well as you know the teams and local information - so important. Thats why I won a few pounds having been to the Open golf and seen the form Darren Clarke was in - nothing better than first hand info. Will be following this intently - wish I had found it sooner. No idea why Icasa are as low as 12.7% but having looked at previous results see no reason why you should be wrong. Best of luck Al