Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011 1. Hi Bagzi! From were are these ratings? I mean Santos IMO are the favorite here, definitely, with Muricy Ramalho as coach, Neymar in a great form, etc ... Also Gremio is too high without Jonas that was sold to Valencia. Corithians deserves more attention as they got Liedson. Flamengo will maybe get Seedorf and they will get a strong modfield. Also, Sao Paolo under Carpeggiani played very well, constructed a great group there, ok with his disputes with the old players, but who will come in charge there, will have great material to win games. Palmeiras should also be higher with Felipao as coach. This man knows how to motivate players and rememeber that Plameiras last season had an impressive series of unbeaten games with a wally deffensive. The attack was not so good, but anyway... Coritiba plays sensational, seen 2 games of them, really impressive, do not know if they will manage to keep up the speed that way. Eventhough they lost with Goianiense they put them in their own half for so much time and with some players rested for the game in Copa do Brasil. 2. Another thing! A friend of mine that worked in Brasil brought me a Camisa Gremista and I am so proud of it. Can you tell me please how do I get another one, cause my friend end the contract there and came back in Romania. I really want another shirt with Fluminense this time. Some link or something from a store that can send stuff to Europe. 3. Who do you support from Brasil?

Re: Brazil Serie A and B RATINGS 2011

1. Hi Bagzi! From were are these ratings? I mean Santos IMO are the favorite here, definitely, with Muricy Ramalho as coach, Neymar in a great form, etc ... Also Gremio is too high without Jonas that was sold to Valencia. Corithians deserves more attention as they got Liedson. Flamengo will maybe get Seedorf and they will get a strong modfield. Also, Sao Paolo under Carpeggiani played very well, constructed a great group there, ok with his disputes with the old players, but who will come in charge there, will have great material to win games. Palmeiras should also be higher with Felipao as coach. This man knows how to motivate players and rememeber that Plameiras last season had an impressive series of unbeaten games with a wally deffensive. The attack was not so good, but anyway... Coritiba plays sensational, seen 2 games of them, really impressive, do not know if they will manage to keep up the speed that way. Eventhough they lost with Goianiense they put them in their own half for so much time and with some players rested for the game in Copa do Brasil. 2. Another thing! A friend of mine that worked in Brasil brought me a Camisa Gremista and I am so proud of it. Can you tell me please how do I get another one, cause my friend end the contract there and came back in Romania. I really want another shirt with Fluminense this time. Some link or something from a store that can send stuff to Europe. 3. Who do you support from Brasil?
I told many of you that these rating are my personal, i collect many informations, line ups, injuries, suspensions and other pre game infos to complete these ratings. There is no correct ratings in all soccer world, but i can help many tipsters with this numbers. I am following brazilian leagues for the past 8 years and i know this football world exellent. Follow these ratings and you will see the point here. :ok Just need to pass several rounds and you will find your answers mate. It is just a begining of the season .;)

I must correct an info, Seedorf is in talks with Corinthians, not with Flamengo! Bagzi, answer me please the other 2 points also!
to get flu shirt i can not leave you a link here, it would be spam - because advertising is not allowed here on PL, but try with google and type ˝Buy your Fluminense shirt (Home & Away Kits) ˝ and you will have it. You have new home/away flu shirt that cost £64.99, the old one from 1970´ cost £34.99. I am Sao Paulo supporter. ;)

to get flu shirt i can not leave you a link here' date=' it would be spam - because advertising is not allowed here on PL, but try with google and type ˝Buy your Fluminense shirt (Home & Away Kits) ˝ and you will have it. You have new home/away flu shirt that cost £64.99, the old one from 1970´ cost £34.99. I am Sao Paulo supporter. ;)
Thank you very much for the infos! I am watching Brasileirao in last 4 years and I like Sao Paolo too. I can't call my self supporter, but when Sao Paolo plays with anybody I want them to win. I like the T-Shirts from Gremio and Flu cause are very beautifull and also these teams are good names in Brazil with great players discovered. Last season I like so much the game play of Gremio with Jonas and Douglas in great form. Hope this time Sao Paolo FC will get the title again. What do you think? Carpeggiani will remain as coach?

What does it mean this CEP? "Digite seu CEP para calcular o valor do frete" I entered on their site and tried to proceed from there. Thanks!
˝Enter your zip code to calculate value˝ CEP - zip code. :ok

... but my zip is from 6 digits and it doesn't work!
well, realy don´t know, my zip code has 5 digit numbers and works very fine with me. you may contact the site admin directly.

You are all invited for the next Soccer World Cup down here in Rio in 2014. Meanwhile, soon I'll post some comments here about our championship. :cheers
well cheers mate, i am loking forward to this - Brazil, Brazil........

04/06/2011

Ponte Preta

ICASA

51.1 %

26.6 %

22.3 %

04/06/2011

Americana

Paraná

68.7 %

18.8 %