Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD

Duque de Caxias vs Vitoria Bahia away 0 AH 1.90 with >bet365 Vitoria relegated last season in last round. They were in the final of Copa do Brasil but they lost in front of Santos. Serie B is very tough and they have lost 2 games in a row already, after wining 1-0 with Vila Nova in the first round. If they will lose again they will enter in a crisis. They are going to Rio de Janeiro full of confidence. They are under construction, but they can get the needed win for climbing some places. Duque de Caxias made a draw with Americana away, but lost the nest 2 games. I believe in a win here for Vitoria.
agree. :ok

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Guarani - Ituiutaba 02:00CET Guarani to beat Ituiutaba -1 asian line at @around evens looks great in my opinion. Guarani is good side, former serie A side will do anything in first games to prove that relegation to serie B whas matter of bad time and some of board decisions. In serie A Guarani was realy great at home, had only 3 defeats in front of their own fans. I realy expect them to beat this asilan line and ossd are great in my opinion It won´t last for long. Guarani with full squad. Ituiutaba coming from serie C and didn´t do much in preparation period, and don´t have any big names in the squad. Guarani (-1) AH @2.17 188bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Parana vs Salgueiro away +0.75 AH 1.96 with canbet Odds are dropping quick on this one and despite the fact that I think will be a draw, I prefer the safest possible bet and accept also a half losing stake in case os a parana win. I really do not see home side winning more than one goal. Parana lost 0-1 to Americana and made 1 draw home with Portuguesa. In the first game they got a win to Ituiutaba. Salgueiro won the promotion with ABC, Ituiutaba and Criciuma. Made already two draws with Sao Caetano and with ABC. Won last round home with Duque de Caxias.Parana is pretty good home, they have been drawn by Portuguesa in 73rd minute after receiving a red card. But this game is very balanced as both teams had almost similar results in the beginning of the season.

Guarani - Ituiutaba 02:00CET Guarani to beat Ituiutaba -1 asian line at @around evens looks great in my opinion. Guarani is good side, former serie A side will do anything in first games to prove that relegation to serie B whas matter of bad time and some of board decisions. In serie A Guarani was realy great at home, had only 3 defeats in front of their own fans. I realy expect them to beat this asilan line and ossd are great in my opinion It won´t last for long. Guarani with full squad. Ituiutaba coming from serie C and didn´t do much in preparation period, and don´t have any big names in the squad. Guarani (-1) AH @2.17 188bet 4/10
Too bad they lost Mazola to Urawa Red, J-League. But he was too good for Serie B. If he wasn't injured for such a long time, for sure they could still have been in Serie A.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Hey guys, thanks for the follow up :) I really like the Salgueiro AH +.75 bet. Going for that as well. I'm still not sure about Guarani's match, even tho I believe there's no other result than home win. What worries me is Ituiutaba's speed on counters and they are going to Campinas after a draw. And what do you guys think about Duque x Vitória over 2.5 at 2.06? Duque is said to go out to attack and Vitória also needs a win and has a decent side... thoughts?

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Oh, remembered why I didn't bet on Parana x Salgueiro match... Paraná has new coach and he is a "door kicker", as we call in the south of Brasil... that also worries me a bit. He has one of the crappiest records as coach I've seen tho :P

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Note: Vilson Tadei as Guarani manager has overal record of 7 wins, 9 draws, only 1 defeat, and defeat came in his first game in charge, for almost 3 months Guarani don´t know what is to be defeated.

Event Duque Caxias - Vitória
Selection Vitória
Strength 10/10
Date 11/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.50
Reasoning Valdiram will be the center of attentions. After the treatment against drugs and alcohool on a hospital in Nova Iguaçu, the forward was released to play this Thursday, and can make his debut, with the mission of guide Duque de Caxias to the first win on Série B, against Vitória. The club is the bottom placed, with only one point. Vitória will have the absence of Uelliton, who is with knee pain. In his place, the new signing Rodrigo Mancha will make his debut. The goalkeeper Fernando, on got injured on Wednesday, is confirmed on the main team. A turbulent start for the fans that expected a calm way to Série A. In three games with with poor performances, a win and two draws. This left Vitória with the obligation of defeat Duque de Caxias, tonight on Engenhão, on Rio de Janeiro – the CBF changed the venue of today's game yesterday.

Tuesday 14 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v Grêmio Prudente (23:30 BST) 1.85 3.7 4.9 101.49 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Paraná Clube (23:30 BST) 1.74 3.95 5.6 100.64 %
maximize.gif Ituiutaba EC v ADRC Icasa (23:30 BST) 2.3 3.45 3.5 101.04 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa v Guarani Futebol Club (23:30 BST) 1.92 3.75 4.5 100.97 %
maximize.gif Salgueiro AC v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (23:30 BST) 2.79 3.35 2.87 100.48 %
Wednesday 15 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Americana Futebol v AD São Caetano (01:50 BST) 2.36 3.6 3.2 101.40 %
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v Vila Nova FC (01:50 BST) 2.08 3.5 4.1 101.04 %
maximize.gif Criciúma EC v ASA (01:50 BST) 1.72 3.95 5.9 100.16 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v ABC Futebol (01:50 BST) 1.94 3.65 4.5 101.17 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v Duque de Caxias FC (01:50 BST) 1.49 4.6 8 101.35 %

Event Salgueiro - Nautico
Selection Nautico
Strength 10/10
Date 15/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.50
Reasoning The first Pernambuco derby on this Série B is worthing more than three points for Salgueiro and Nautico. Both with five points,they are on the middle table . To Náutico, the winn is everything they need to face the crisis on Aflitos. To Salgueiro, the rehabilitation at home after the first defeat on the tournament. A defeat, on the contrary, leave the clubs in delicate situations. Even more Nautico, who can even end this day 5 on the relegation zone. Beside all, a defeat would increase the protests against the coach Waldemar Lemos. The draw against Bragantino, last day, increased the protests against the work made by Nautico coach. Náutico, who was even leading the game by 2-0, gave the draw on the second half. And, dependng on the historic against Salgueiro, the game shouldn't be easy for Nautico. Two games for Campeonato Pernambucano, one win for each side. The first one of Salgueiro, by 1-0, on the start of the competition, on day 3, still playing in Salgueiro. On the second, for day 18, the advantage was for Nautico, who gave the change with a smashing win by 5-1 on Aflitos.

Event Ituiutaba - Icasa
Selection Icasa
Strength 10/10
Date 15/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.10
Reasoning Looking for the first win as hosts on Série B of Brasileiro, Ituiutaba, who officially will now on be called Boa, receives Icasa, on Melão, in Varginha, for the day 5 of the competition. If Boa is still winless at home, Icasa has no points as visitor, as they were defeated on the two games away. Boa and Icasa have four points in 12 possíble, with a win, a draw empate and two defeats each. The hosts, despite that, are 16th placed, out of relegation zone, with one more goal on goal average, than the cisitors, who has two negative goals, and like that, is already on relegation zone, on the 17th place. A draw in Varginha can leave the two teams on the relegation zone. The unique win of Boa was over São Caetano, away, by 2-0, the same score of the defeat on the last day, against Guarani, in Campinas. On Melão, the team lost on his debut to Paraná, by 2-1, and draw with Vila Nova-GO, 0-0.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias and Parana games are always decided in favor of the home side. At least that is what happened so far in the history of the meetings between these two. Goias has already 2 wins at home, but away there is trouble for them. Parana also has problems away, although they managed a win so far. I think that home side will take the three points here with a confident result. Goias vs Parana pick: home -1 AH @ 1.99 with >10bet

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Ituiutaba is new promoted and will try here the first win home. Although the odds started to drop a little bit, I think the value is here. Ituiutaba was close to a good result against Guarani but an own goal destroyed all their hopes. Also, got 1-0 with Parana in the first game of the Serie B, but 2 late goalks from Parana thrown their hopes away. Icasa lost clearly away to Ponte Preta and Sport Recife and made a draw home with Americana. I think home side will win here as the teams are almost equal just that the home ground will make the difference. Ituiutaba vs Icasa home @ 2.73 with 5dimes

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Portuguesa vs Guarani away +0.5 AH @ 1.86 with 188bet 8 wins, no draws and 4 defeats for Portuguesa here against Guarani. Yes, but this time will be different, Portuguesa will have to worry for the 5th defeat. Portuguesa has 3 results with no win yet, 2 draws and 1 defeat. Guarani has an excellent series of 2 wins and 2 draws. Given the recent form I think Guarani will not lose here.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Americana vs Sao Caetano away 0 AH @ 2.12 with >10bet Derby in Sao Paolo. Home side made 2 draws against Sao Caetano and lost once at home. Americana won home with Parana and made a draw away to Icasa, while Sao Caetano won last game away 2-1 with Bragantino and made a draw home with Ponte Preta. I think that tradition and actual form dictates an away win, with also a possibility of a draw.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Bragantino won 3 games here and made 1 draw agaisnt Villa Nova, but this time will be different. There are so much chances for home side to end in defeat here. Home side has 2 draws and 2 defeats so far while Villa Nova has 2 wins home and 1 draw and 1 defeat away. Away win as Bragantino looks very in crisis here. Bragantino vs Villa Nova away +0.5 AH @ 1.96 with 188 bet

Bragantino won 3 games here and made 1 draw agaisnt Villa Nova, but this time will be different. There are so much chances for home side to end in defeat here. Home side has 2 draws and 2 defeats so far while Villa Nova has 2 wins home and 1 draw and 1 defeat away. Away win as Bragantino looks very in crisis here. Bragantino vs Villa Nova away +0.5 AH @ 1.96 with 188 bet
Vila Nova Injuries Left Back Jorge Henrique is injured. Also his reserve Marlon too. DMC Ricardinho and Adilson is suspended. (Three yellow card.) I think Bragantino odds are very value. Bragantino WİN @ 1.90 6/10 Bet365

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Criciuma vs ASA away +1 AH @ 1.98 with >bet365 Criciuma is definitely good this season and everyone is tempted to bet on them. ASA had great matches home with awful games away. The team managed to draw against a very in form side of Recife. I think today will see the first points of a team that has been humiliated so far on away games, 0-5 to Ponte Preta and 1-4 to Goias.

Vila Nova Injuries Left Back Jorge Henrique is injured. Also his reserve Marlon too. DMC Ricardinho and Adilson is suspended. (Three yellow card.) I think Bragantino odds are very value. Bragantino WİN @ 1.90 6/10 Bet365
for 3 men you'd take this bet? hmm, too risky! Villa Nova plays well and has good results.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Sport Recife vs Duque de Caxias away +1.25 AH @ 2.16 with Pinnacle Very bad results so far for Rio de Janeiro team, 3 defeats and 1 draw. This is awful. They go to Sport Recife, 3rd placed team, 2 wins, 2 draws. But Recife got wins and draws in under 2.5 games. And the wins were just 1-0. All 2 wins were at home. I think the beautiful days has been too long for home side and also, the black clouds were too long for away side. Let's mixe the skies and see what we get ...

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Vitoria vs ABC away +0.5 AH @ 1.79 with Pinnacle Take a look at this one. The bookies are offering great odds for ABC to stay undefeated in Salvador against Vitoria. ABC is unbeaten so far, has 2 wins and 2 draws, the moral eof the team is growing and the game play is very, very strong Vitoria lost 2 games and won 2 times. Very unpredictable team. They will have real trouble here tonight.

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Salgueiro is great for a new promoted team. They are taregtiing the promotion, have a big prize for that and are looking very strong especially at home. In Pernambucano Championship, the team are meeting regulary, year by year. In January Salgueiro won 1-0 for losing in away game, 1-5. They are waiting for the revenge now, for that humiliation. Is been a very good start home with a draw against Sao Caetano and a win with Duque de Caxias, 2-0. They lost last game to Parana with a goal in the first minutes of the game. Nautico lost 0-4 to Portuguesa and made a 0-0 to Criciuma. I think Salgueiro will win here and will get closer to the first positions. Salgueiro vs Nautico home win @ 3.30 with StanJames

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Wow sportxtipster! You do like underdogs :) I like Ituiutaba and ABC's bet... Vila Nova and Duque de Caxias reasoning are good as well... but some gamble in the other =) I'm going for over on Guarani match, looks good. Good luck on your matches!

agree. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Man, I am testing, another month for testing! I used to go very good with English football, very good with Japan League and also with Brazil, for these two in last 2 seasons. Now I got involved in Tennis and Russian football, I am minus don;t know how much and I am really reading these 4 championships: Argentina, Brazil A & B + Jap[an. From ashes comes the value, I will rise from this minuses to some good profit, I am sure. My principle is that if a team feels miserable, will get finally a good trend soon! But not for so long ... That is what explains underdogs! You can see that not all underdogs ... So far Brazil games were like a Swiss wathc for the favorites ... will see! Have fun!

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Goias - Parana 00:30CET Goias to beat -1 AH looks great in my opinion, 30.000 tickets has been sold, 5.000 are waiting, and i belive stadium will be full for another great game for Goias players and fans. Goias board made tickets promotions and every who come with Goias shirt will pay 1$ only per ticket. Goias (-1) AH @2.01 pinnacle 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B 2011 THREAD Salgueiro - Nautico 00:30CET I realy like this bet and totaly agree with sportxtipster, this is pernambucano derby, not the biggest in the state but we can call this local derby. Salgueiro will have full support of their fans and Nautico isn´t nothing special, has many problems in attack, in defence too. Expecting very hard battle and 1-0 win for home team. Salgueiro (0) AH @2.30 bet365 4/10

What about underdogs here? Parana?????? I go to sleep, hope in a turn in fortunes here like Goiania did in the weekend in Serie A. ... but Rafael Moura is at Fluminense right now :((
i will lay Parana , odds 1.45 @ Betfair and lets hope mate :D