WSOP.co.uk British Only Main Event Qualifiers

Adetrick

In an exclusive promotion just for British players, WSOP Online will be hosting four main event satellites over the next six weeks. These are great value already, because there is likely to be a big overlay given that only British players can participate in them. The real icing on the cake, however, is that in the final qualifier on June 26, the winner will also win a $18,500 all expenses package to the

WSOPE in Cannes. Stage 1 Satellites Daily $5+$0.50 at 1900, 2000, and 2100 GMT Recurring $21.50+$1.50 Sit & Go Satellites (Starts When 10 Players Register) Winners Qualify for Stage 2 Satellite Stage 2 Direct Satellite May 21, 2000 GMT June 4, 18 2000 GMT $200 + $15 Direct Buy-in One $16,500 Package to WSOP Main Event Guaranteed Stage 2 Direct Satellite With $18.5k WSOPE Seat Added June 26, 2000 GMT $200 + $15 Direct Buy-in

Re: WSOP.co.uk British Only Main Event Qualifiers

Just won a seat to the 4th June final in one of these. small fields. Not that I am encouraging you guys to stop me going to Vegas
Me too. I played two of these tonight, coming 1/11 and 2/10 (wouldn't have been much point winning both ... that's my excuse :tongue2), and both had about a 100% overlay after rebuys and add-ons.