maximize.gif De Graafschap v VVV-Venlo (13:30 BST) 1.4 4.52 8 106.05 %
maximize.gif FC Groningen v PSV Eindhoven (13:30 BST) 4.33 3.81 1.9 101.70 %
maximize.gif FC Utrecht v AZ Alkmaar (13:30 BST) 2.3 3.49 3.2 103.38 %
maximize.gif Feyenoord v NEC (13:30 BST) 1.83 3.81 4.33 103.87 %
maximize.gif Heracles Almelo v ADO Den Haag (13:30 BST) 1.75 4 4.8 102.98 %
maximize.gif Roda JC v Heerenveen (13:30 BST) 1.83 3.75 4.33 104.29 %
maximize.gif Vitesse v S.B.V Excelsior (13:30 BST) 1.83 3.76 4.5 103.36 %
maximize.gif Willem II v NAC Breda (13:30 BST) 3.6 3.75 2 104.44 %

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May FC Utrecht v AZ Alkmaar (13:30 BST) Preparing for the showdown with Alkmaar has been overshadowed by the tragic injury Nesou (photo), who clashed with Schout during training. The Nesou broke vertebrae in the neck and is unlikely to become paralyzed! So far can not move his upper and lower limbs, although normally communicates with its environment. "We tried to get the calm and relaxed" said coach Satinie.....We wish you health!! nesuutrecht_gr.jpg

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May FC Twente is a stronger and more solid side. There's no need to favor Ajax, as home advantage is irrelevant in this championship deciding game. Last week has proven that Twente has nothing to fear today. Twente excels in huge games, whether it's Fenerbahce, Inter Milan, Rubin Kazan or any other big name. And surely, Ajax hasn't been a big name for a long long time. Twente needs the draw, Ajax needs the win, so I'm going for a bet that covers the draw and the win for Twente, and a draw no bet win. Twente +0.5 @ 2.01 (Canbet) Twente Draw No Bet @ 3.2 (Betfair)

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May Twente +0.5 @2.025 (bait365) Money time in Eredivisie: the winner of this game is champion, the loser has a high risk of being pipped out of CL spots. I watched most of Ajax games lately, and this is simply not the same team as last season; hardly a surprise considering the few key departures, but I think these players have not been effectively replaced. El Hamdaoui came from AZ, but it didn't click at Ajax. He won't be playing today, anyway. Eriksen is a fairly good player, but he can't do it all by himself, and overall I think this Ajax lacks creativity. The defense has been an issue this season, too. To be honest, I thought they would start conceding some draws and defeats in the last ten games or so, but they proved me wrong and managed to win most of them, somehow. It's always important for a team to be able to win when they play so-so (or worse)--kudos to them for that. On the contrary, Twente have been much more solid. They lost twice to AZ, but apart from that they beat PSV twice, drew 2-2 vs Ajax, and have been pretty good on the road, bar the last-minute defeat vs NAC and the freak 6-2 vs Heerenveen. This contrasts a bit with Ajax, who couldn't win on the road vs top seven, and won only twice vs top ten. In the big games, eg. vs PSV or the cup final, Twente got the better hand, even if they trailed at some point. Tactically, Twente has several aerial threats, and good wingers/long passers to deliver crosses. Ajax has good wingers too, Eriksen in midfield, and they will probably try to convert a few opportunities in counters. Yet, their defense still is a matter of concern, to me, and I doubt they will be able to prevent Tukkers from scoring, whereas the opposite could be true: Twente could keep a clean sheet, even if they are not favorite to do so, naturally. On paper, I'm all for Twente, but too factors prevent me from going above small stakes: first, Ajax showed that ability to win without being great, and second they will play in front of their fan, and this can play a pretty big role. Those who watched Galatasaray a few years back will know why, even though Amsterdam ArenA is not Ali Sami Yen. Yet, I believe Twente can take that kind of pressure, and they have already defeated the best sides of Eredivisie, so I'm still with Tukkers. Relatively small stakes.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May Knowing Ajax will face Twente with a high draw result probability don't you guys believe PSV can make it away to groningen @ 1.75 Expekt ?? Groningen have an impressive home record though..please advise

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May

Knowing Ajax will face Twente with a high draw result probability don't you guys believe PSV can make it away to groningen @ 1.75 Expekt ?? Groningen have an impressive home record though..please advise
The point is, as far as I can see, that if PSV win they will finish second and qualify for Champions League (qualifiers). As you say, Groningen have a good home record, but 1.75 represents pretty good value, I think. This season, Groningen lost at home to Twente and drew with Ajax.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May I'm not betting on PSV, they are in a terrible form lately and simply lack good players. They have an awful defence, okayish midfield and an offence that has trouble scoring. The departure of Affelay to Barcelona and Reis being injured has been a huge blow for them and they can't seem to recover. They do however really need the win versus Groningen to get a Champions League playoff spot, so they will be motivated to win. Groningen on the other hand isn't really playing for anything (they have their Europa League playoff spot) but can still finish 4th if they win and AZ loses). That's why I'm taking a cheeky small stakes bet on a Groningen win @ 4.8 on betfair. I'm staying away from betting on Ajax - Twente since I'm an Ajax fan.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May I'm a bit suprised everyone is going for Twente... Twente is a good team but they had a long season and players as Chadli are getting more and more tired. Line ups: Ajax Vermeer; Van der Wiel, Alderweireld, Vertongen ©, Boilesen; De Zeeuw, Eriksen, Anita; Sulejmani, S. de Jong, Ebecilio subs: Verhoeven; Enoh, Ooijer, Blind, Oleguer, Cvitanich, Özbiliz Twente Mihaylov; Rosales, Wisgerhof ©, Douglas, Buysse; Brama, Ruiz, Janssen; Landzaat, L. de Jong, Chadli Wissels: Boschker, Bengtsson, Bajrami, Janko, Tiendalli, Leugers, John Ajax lost the cup against Twente, but they had more intrest in the championship! I believe they can win this game because they are playing good football and they've learned a lot from the cup final. De Boer is a good coach and I believe he'll warned his side for some dangers from Twente now. The home advantage is something important aswell. both sides are strong ofcourse, but I think due the fatigue that's affecting Twente more than it's affecting Ajax I believe + the home advantage that Ajax willwin this game.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May Ajax can definitely win, no question about that, and the home advantage is pretty big, to me; yet, Twente defense is more solid, in my opinion, and upfront they are not worse than Ajax, with de Jong, Janssen, Chadli and Ruiz--who played great in the cup final. They also don't have to win, which means it will probably be tougher for Ajax to catch them on counters. Price looks good for a +0.5 handicap, in my opinion.

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May well I don't know if not having to win is such an advantage. Ajax know what they have to do and thats winning. A clear goal and to me it seemed that is more easy then going for a draw.. Real dangerous Now idd, Twente has a great attack but as I said they are getting tired. Players are not really used to a season like they had this year, being active on 3 sides for a long time (went long in Europe aswell) Chadli is really getting tired, to me he's not the player he was in the beginning of the season anymore. He's great but last couple of games you see the sharpness is lacking him for example.. game could idd go either way but wel... gl all! :hope:hope

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May

Twente +0.5 @2.025 (bait365) Money time in Eredivisie: the winner of this game is champion, the loser has a high risk of being pipped out of CL spots. I watched most of Ajax games lately, and this is simply not the same team as last season; hardly a surprise considering the few key departures, but I think these players have not been effectively replaced. El Hamdaoui came from AZ, but it didn't click at Ajax. He won't be playing today, anyway. Eriksen is a fairly good player, but he can't do it all by himself, and overall I think this Ajax lacks creativity. The defense has been an issue this season, too. To be honest, I thought they would start conceding some draws and defeats in the last ten games or so, but they proved me wrong and managed to win most of them, somehow. It's always important for a team to be able to win when they play so-so (or worse)--kudos to them for that. On the contrary, Twente have been much more solid. They lost twice to AZ, but apart from that they beat PSV twice, drew 2-2 vs Ajax, and have been pretty good on the road, bar the last-minute defeat vs NAC and the freak 6-2 vs Heerenveen. This contrasts a bit with Ajax, who couldn't win on the road vs top seven, and won only twice vs top ten. In the big games, eg. vs PSV or the cup final, Twente got the better hand, even if they trailed at some point. Tactically, Twente has several aerial threats, and good wingers/long passers to deliver crosses. Ajax has good wingers too, Eriksen in midfield, and they will probably try to convert a few opportunities in counters. Yet, their defense still is a matter of concern, to me, and I doubt they will be able to prevent Tukkers from scoring, whereas the opposite could be true: Twente could keep a clean sheet, even if they are not favorite to do so, naturally. On paper, I'm all for Twente, but too factors prevent me from going above small stakes: first, Ajax showed that ability to win without being great, and second they will play in front of their fan, and this can play a pretty big role. Those who watched Galatasaray a few years back will know why, even though Amsterdam ArenA is not Ali Sami Yen. Yet, I believe Twente can take that kind of pressure, and they have already defeated the best sides of Eredivisie, so I'm still with Tukkers. Relatively small stakes.
3-1, Ajax champions!

Re: Netherlands - Eredivisie - 15 May AJAX CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSS :D. Oh and

That's why I'm taking a cheeky small stakes bet on a Groningen win @ 4.8 on betfair.
0 - 0 and a red card for PSV :(. Ah well, it was a cheeky small stake bet for a reason.. but it could have easily won :(.