** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Belgium - Jupiler - 10-11 May

Re: Belgium - Jupiler - 10-11 May Club Brugge - Racing Genk Genk is the favourite (for this game) but even more important for the title aswell.. The question is how good this young group can go with that pressure. The most important game for Racing Genk is the game against Standard. If they win that game they are the champions! Now, about today's game... Club Brugge is playing at home and searching for another win so they can keep their 4th place at least. That'll give them some chance for european football while going to a 5th place they are sure they won't play european football next season Genk is playing good, but as said pressure is rising. The team is working hard, but.. I'm not sure today... Club Brugge will play their regular system 4-3-3. Genk will do with a 4-4-2 formation. Striker Jelle Vossen had some troubles last game after a kick of Proto. No news really, but I have my questions about how fit he'll really be. Club Brugge will start with their regular team. Only Coosemans still out. De Vlieger - VD Heyden, Donk, V. Gijseghem, Hoefkens - Geraerts, Simaeys, Vadis (or blondel) - Perisic, Kouhemaha (or Akpala) Dirar. I guess Kouhemaha will start in front for Club brugge because he's strong and could be hard to defend on for the Genk defense who are good football players but pure strenght Kouhemaha is a lot stronger. Must be said Simaeys aswell as Geraerts are doubtfull due injury, but I believe at least 1 of them will play (even both) Genk will start with their regular team aswell I guess Courtois - Mavinga, Matoukou, Joneleit,Anele - Nadson (or Hubert), Toszer, De Bruyne, Buffel - Ogunjimi, Vossen (if he's fit) I have questions with a genk win today and I'm going for the suprise club brugge win small bet

Re: Belgium - Jupiler - 10-11 May

Thanks for the write-up grieksken. I've watched a couple of Genks home play-off games and they've been very impressive. Bearing in mind what you say' date=' wouldn't the draw be the best value? I think I'll have a small stake on the stalemate @ 9/4.[/quote'] Don't know about a draw.. Would rather go for an asian handicap on brugge then I guess.. But I've put a small bet on club so we'll see gl:hope:hope

Club Brugge - Racing Genk Genk is the favourite (for this game) but even more important for the title aswell.. The question is how good this young group can go with that pressure. The most important game for Racing Genk is the game against Standard. If they win that game they are the champions! Now, about today's game... Club Brugge is playing at home and searching for another win so they can keep their 4th place at least. That'll give them some chance for european football while going to a 5th place they are sure they won't play european football next season Genk is playing good, but as said pressure is rising. The team is working hard, but.. I'm not sure today... Club Brugge will play their regular system 4-3-3. Genk will do with a 4-4-2 formation. Striker Jelle Vossen had some troubles last game after a kick of Proto. No news really, but I have my questions about how fit he'll really be. Club Brugge will start with their regular team. Only Coosemans still out. De Vlieger - VD Heyden, Donk, V. Gijseghem, Hoefkens - Geraerts, Simaeys, Vadis (or blondel) - Perisic, Kouhemaha (or Akpala) Dirar. I guess Kouhemaha will start in front for Club brugge because he's strong and could be hard to defend on for the Genk defense who are good football players but pure strenght Kouhemaha is a lot stronger. Must be said Simaeys aswell as Geraerts are doubtfull due injury, but I believe at least 1 of them will play (even both) Genk will start with their regular team aswell I guess Courtois - Mavinga, Matoukou, Joneleit,Anele - Nadson (or Hubert), Toszer, De Bruyne, Buffel - Ogunjimi, Vossen (if he's fit) I have questions with a genk win today and I'm going for the suprise club brugge win small bet
3-0 Club Brugge with only 4' to go With some proud I can say Bet won :beer

Re: Belgium - Jupiler - 10-11 May Anderlecht - Gent is a difficult game to predict. Anderlecht selection: Badibanga, Cordier, Deschacht, Diandy, Gillet, Juhasz, Kanu (?), Kljestan, Kouyate, Lecjaks, Legear (?), Lukaku, Marecek, Mazuch, Roef, Schollen, Seck, Suarez, Veselinovic, Wasilewski Biglia still injured, Proto (goalkeeper) out for the rest of the season with a broken foot, De Sutter out and Kanu and Legaer are doubtfull... Really hard to say how they'll play this game. I guess it'll be something like this: Schollen - Deschacht, Mazuch, Juhasz, Gillet - Legaer, Kouyaté, Kljestan, Suarez - Lukaku, Vesilinovic Really doubtfull. I guess Deschacht will come back into the team. Last game he was on the bench but the other left defender is really poor defensive so I guess it's not impossible that he starts. Legaer is doubfull and a lot wil depend how fit he is. I guess he'll start this game, because he's hardly ever 100% fit. Kanu is doubtfull aswell, I think he'll start on the bench and Suarez will start. Could be different because Suarez wasn't really good last game. Kanu could start, Badibanga of even Marecek (Klejstan will play left midfield then) Gents squad:

• Bojan Jorgacevic
  • Sebastien Bruzzese
  • César Arzo Amposta
  • Matija Skarabot
  • Stef Wils
  • Erlend Hanstveit
  • Marko Suler
  • Christophe Grondin
  • Mario Baric
  • Fernando Wallace Pereira
  • Zlatan Ljubijankic
  • Jesper Jorgensen
  • Stijn De Smet
  • Ibrahima Conte
  • Yassine El Ghanassy
  • Edson Montano
  • Ilombé Mboyo
  • Shlomi Arbitman

Question is how they'll start this game. This is aswell really difficult to predict. possible line up: Jorgacevic - Wallace, Arzo, Suler, Wills- Jorgensen, Ljubijankic, Grondin - El Ghanassy, Mboyo, Arbeitman really some doubts with AA Gent. The midfield is injured (Thijs and Smolders). Those guys are aswell the older guys with some expierience so I guess it could be hard for Gent this game. Who will play on their midfield? Good question.. I think Grondin will move from the right defenderposition to the midfield and perhaps Wils will take his place but it's really hard for Dury to put up a good team. Anderlecht has some trouble in their team with injuries. A lot will depend on how fit Legear will be + what kind of shape Lukaku will be in. Gent has a lot of trouble. They miss Coulibaly in front and speciallly their midfield is missing something with aswell Thijs as Smolders Gent are in a really poor shape at the moment. Anderlecht arn't doing great either, but home advantage will be important today. If the anderlecht-fans keep standing behind their team and not booing them they'll win thisone I believe! Anderlecht win small-medium stakes! Post what I think about the Standard game later on!

YEEEEEEEES 2/2 again Anderlecht came 1-0 down, but won it 4-1 Standard won 0-1 (but I heard ti was with some luck) Don't mind, I'm on Fire baby :beer
Congrats :ok big profit for you?