maximize.gif Grenoble Foot 38 v Evian TG (19:00 BST) 3.42 3.1 2.42 102.82 %
maximize.gif Istres v Stade Lavallois (19:00 BST) 2.31 3.1 3.75 102.21 %
maximize.gif Le Havre AC v Troyes AC (19:00 BST) 2.06 3.25 4.5 101.54 %
maximize.gif Le Mans FC v Tours (19:00 BST) 1.84 3.4 5 103.76 %
maximize.gif Nîmes Olympique v Stade Reims (19:00 BST) 2.46 3.1 3.4 102.32 %
maximize.gif US Boulogne v AC Ajaccio (19:30 BST) 2.42 3 3.4 104.07 %
Monday 9 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Stade Lavallois v Evian TG (19:30 BST) 1.02 1.02 1.02 294.12 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 6-9 May Some early toughts... I fancy Le Mans to win over Tours. Despite showing some unconvincing performances and only one win in previous 10 rounds (after late goal against Le Havre three weeks ago),I still rate Le Mans as top candidate for promotion.Hosts are only two points below 2nd placed Dijon and Ajaccio,so three points here would have huge impact on promotion ambitions.Le Mans is really struggling upfront,scoring only 5 goals in last 10 games and this is pretty unbelieveable for team with such a depth in squad and experienced strikers,like Helstad for example.He is the only man in good shape lately,but I expect from his partners to wake up and finally produce some goals.On the other side,season for Tours is already finished,5 rounds before end they are 7 points far from promotion and 9 points ahead of relegation,so they will play for pride and nothing more. As I stated above,Le Mans is still my favourite for promotion,so odds 1.90 on home win looks more than tempting in this clash. Other matches are very hard to predict,maybe I`ll try small stakes on DRAW in Boulogne vs Ajaccio,since hosts are in run of 15 games without draw,which is pretty strange for Ligue 2.On the other side,Corsicans are "masters of draw" away from home (8 out of 16 matches).Both teams IMO will be satisfied with draw,so it is worth a shot. Looking forward to hear opinion from Atko and meatman. GL to all:ok

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 6-9 May I'm taking four Ligue 2 bets so far ... Grenoble v Evian - Evian -0.25AH @ 2.01 with Pinnacle 5.5pts Evian look like they are on the road to promotion. Les hautes-savoyards recorded a massive 3-0 win over Le Mans last week and I think that gives them the momentum to come here and win. Grenoble aren't bottom for no reason. They have a really poor defence and flimsy midfield, and better teams take advantage of that. They threw away a 2-0 lead at Tours last week and with the teams around them winning, I wonder if their morale will have taken a hit. No team news so taking a plunge without that, but I feel Evian are a class above. Yannick Sagbo is in good form up front and they have a nice blend of youth, experience and pace in midfield to overrun most opponents in this division. They are also one of the few teams in this division who are handy on the road. Recently, they won 4-1 at Sedan and got a point at Le Havre, all very decent results. The side is bolstered by the experience of Cacapa and Olivier Sorlin, and these players will be able to steer them over the finishing line. A win here all but books a place in Ligue 1 next year. With momentum in their favour and up against the league's worst team, who will have to attack and subsequently leave space for the visitors, I'm happy to take the half draw cover on Evian at a nice price. Istres v Laval - Istres -0.25AH @ 2.04 with Pinnacle 5pts I've got to take my chapeau off to Istres here. I am amazed they have done so well this year. Unbelievable effort, and it's mainly down to a close knit group of players who work tirelessly for each other. Jose Pasqualetti and Freddy Arpinon have done a fine job there, bringing on the young talent and allying it to guys like Nassim Akrour and Gary Coulibaly. They are without Fabien Barillon for this match, but I think they'll have enough to see off Laval here. Laval are an archetypal French side - great at home, poor away. They've only won once on the road all season and generally struggle to register. They are in that zone in the league with very little to play for, while Istres still have a wee shout at promotion. Laval were actually quite poor against Le Havre last week despite winning 2-1 (Le Havre missed a penalty) and they come here without one of their best players, keeper Arnaud Balijon. I don't think much of Laval away from the Francis Le Basser, and with Istres having more to play for, I think this bet holds loads of value. I though Istres would be -0.5 at 2,05, so I'm willing to strike on them. Clermont v Nantes - Clermont -0.25AH @ 1.88 with 188bet 5pts I backed Nantes last week but I'm not comfortable taking them on the road away at a decent team like Clermont. Les auvergnats have had an odd season, never really threatened by relegation but also not quite decent enough to challenge for promotion. Even still, I think they'll be a bad match for Nantes tonight. Sloan Privat, the league's top scorer, is in fine form and is a handful for any defence. Nantes' backline is pretty inexperienced and they also miss Guy N'dy Assembe, their regular keeper and captain. That could unsettle an already brittle rearguard. Quite often Nantes get outfought on the road and I can see that happening here. Clermont are quite a physical side in the middle, but have players such as Privat and Romain Alessandrini who can really punish sides. Could well be goals in this, and with Clermont having only lost twice at the Gabriel-Montpied this season, I'm happy to take them with some draw cover. They are without Jerome Cellier and Cedric Bockhorni for this match, but Bruce Abdoulaye comes in to reinforce the defence. Le Havre v Troyes - Le Havre -0.25AH @ 1.833 with Pinnacle 4.5pts Two very out-of-form sides meet here. Neitehr has won in the last six matches but it's Le Havre I fancy here, even with the suspension of Maxime Le Marchand in defence. Brice Jovial returns to bolster the attack and with home advantage, I reckon they'll see off Troyes here. Troyes are in a fine mess at present. They've not won on the road since January and are now only four points outside the drop zone. ESTAC did this two years ago, dropping down the league faster than a whore's skirt, and eventually got relegated. The same could happen here. Le Havre, despite some poor recent form, are generally a very strong side at home and are still in touch for promotion. A win here is a must, but their squad and morale is in better shape than ESTAC's. The visitors are without influencial striker Marcos and have been leaking goals since Florian Jarjat got injured. Really tough assignment for them here, and to get the hosts with some draw cover at odds above 1.80 is a good deal for me. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 6-9 May Dijon FCO v LB Châteauroux .... Le Mans FC v Tours..... Why you missed these games ... Here, read home win ... Can you say on the composition ..? -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Le groupe de Dijon : Padovani, Grandel - Zywiecki, Zarour, Bamba, Paulle, Sankharé, Bauthéac, Isabey, Morisot, Corgnet, Malouda, Bérenguer, Caceres, Courgnaud, Badiane, Ribas. Le groupe de Châteauroux : Fernandez, Millieras - Reynaud, Cordonnier, Lahaye, Cherfa, Kashi, Thiago, Haddad, Baby, Imorou, Bergougnoux, Grange, Pinaud, Dupuis, Baldé. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Le groupe du Mans : Ovono, Makaridze - Adenon, Wague, Cerdan, Louvion, Corchia, Cuffaut, Thomas, Narry, Ouali, Louis, Baal, Helstad, Poté, Cissé, Koura, Lamah. Le groupe de Tours : Sopalski, Thuram - Tritz, N'Ganga, Sartre, Saïdi, Moimbé, Ca, Oniangué, Cardy, Song, Lejeune, Diego, Buengo, Blayac, Guié-Guié.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 6-9 May

Dijon FCO v LB Châteauroux .... Le Mans FC v Tours..... Why you missed these games ... Here, read home win ... Can you say on the composition ..? -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Le groupe de Dijon : Padovani, Grandel - Zywiecki, Zarour, Bamba, Paulle, Sankharé, Bauthéac, Isabey, Morisot, Corgnet, Malouda, Bérenguer, Caceres, Courgnaud, Badiane, Ribas. Le groupe de Châteauroux : Fernandez, Millieras - Reynaud, Cordonnier, Lahaye, Cherfa, Kashi, Thiago, Haddad, Baby, Imorou, Bergougnoux, Grange, Pinaud, Dupuis, Baldé. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Le groupe du Mans : Ovono, Makaridze - Adenon, Wague, Cerdan, Louvion, Corchia, Cuffaut, Thomas, Narry, Ouali, Louis, Baal, Helstad, Poté, Cissé, Koura, Lamah. Le groupe de Tours : Sopalski, Thuram - Tritz, N'Ganga, Sartre, Saïdi, Moimbé, Ca, Oniangué, Cardy, Song, Lejeune, Diego, Buengo, Blayac, Guié-Guié.
I think Dijon are too short at their current odds. I would expect them to beat Chateauroux at home but les castelroussins are playing quite well at the moment and are plucky. Bryan Bergougnoux has been a revelation for them. Motivation higher in the Dijon camp, however, and that could be the telling factor. I see ser nicky has gone for Le Mans. I also think they'll win but at the current odds, with their propensity to draw matches, I'm happy to swerve them. Bear in mind they were cuffed 3-0 by Evian on Monday ...

I think Dijon are too short at their current odds. I would expect them to beat Chateauroux at home but les castelroussins are playing quite well at the moment and are plucky. Bryan Bergougnoux has been a revelation for them. Motivation higher in the Dijon camp, however, and that could be the telling factor.....
DIJON — CHATEAUROUX SEASON LEAGUE HOME AWAY 2010–2011 D2 ------------- 3:0 (1:0,2:0) 2009–2010 D2 5:4 (1:3,4:1) 3:1 (1:0,2:1)

Dijon FCO v LB Châteauroux .... Le Mans FC v Tours..... Why you missed these games ... Here, read home win ... Can you say on the composition ..? -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Le groupe de Dijon : Padovani, Grandel - Zywiecki, Zarour, Bamba, Paulle, Sankharé, Bauthéac, Isabey, Morisot, Corgnet, Malouda, Bérenguer, Caceres, Courgnaud, Badiane, Ribas. Le groupe de Châteauroux : Fernandez, Millieras - Reynaud, Cordonnier, Lahaye, Cherfa, Kashi, Thiago, Haddad, Baby, Imorou, Bergougnoux, Grange, Pinaud, Dupuis, Baldé. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Le groupe du Mans : Ovono, Makaridze - Adenon, Wague, Cerdan, Louvion, Corchia, Cuffaut, Thomas, Narry, Ouali, Louis, Baal, Helstad, Poté, Cissé, Koura, Lamah. Le groupe de Tours : Sopalski, Thuram - Tritz, N'Ganga, Sartre, Saïdi, Moimbé, Ca, Oniangué, Cardy, Song, Lejeune, Diego, Buengo, Blayac, Guié-Guié.
DIJON — CHATEAUROUX SEASON LEAGUE HOME AWAY 2010–2011 D2 ------------- 3:0 (1:0,2:0) 2009–2010 D2 5:4 (1:3,4:1) 3:1 (1:0,2:1)
Le Mans FC v Tours 3-0 Dijon FCO v LB Châteauroux 3-1 That's Yeah! And Sedan won ..

I'm taking four Ligue 2 bets so far ... Grenoble v Evian - Evian -0.25AH @ 2.01 with Pinnacle 5.5pts HALF LOSS Istres v Laval - Istres -0.25AH @ 2.04 with Pinnacle 5pts LOSS Clermont v Nantes - Clermont -0.25AH @ 1.88 with 188bet 5pts WIN Le Havre v Troyes - Le Havre -0.25AH @ 1.833 with Pinnacle 4.5pts LOSS
-7.85pts for the night :( Really disappointed with that to be honest, had high hopes for Evian especially. Well done to Sprut and ser nicky, fine calls.