UEFA Champions League > Manchester Utd v Schalke > Weds 4 May

Re: UEFA Champions League > Manchester Utd v Schalke > Weds 4 May Schalke's defense should be stronger in the middle with the inclusion of Howedes, however for me they are weaker on the left side with Escudero up against Valencia. Uchida will also have a tougher time then in the first leg up against Nani.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Manchester Utd v Schalke > Weds 4 May You guys are underestimating United, the team is strong. Must have seen people do this in virtually every game United have played this season, people look at the team sheet and say the side is weak. It isn't, and it certainly has enough to beat a poor Schalke side. Bet against them at your peril..

Re: UEFA Champions League > Manchester Utd v Schalke > Weds 4 May Under 2.5 @ 1.94 :( Well Ferguson did decide to rest his two main CB's and got away with it. It was pretty much the second stringers playing with just a few players who would be starting on the weekend. Still did not expect Schalke to be so open at the back

Re: UEFA Champions League > Manchester Utd v Schalke > Weds 4 May

Man United HT/FT @evens (b365) looks good. They were leading most of the time HT at Old Trafford this season, and if they could lead vs Chelsea, they can vs Schalke. With the 1st leg fcked up, they have no choice but try and score at least a couple of goals, so closing the game to avoid taking goals would be pointless. Guests will have to take risks, and United will certainly have a lot of chances. Small to medium stakes.
2-1 HT, 4-1 FT :beer

Man Utd v Schalke 04 Total Man Utd Cards - 2 to 3 @ 9/5 (William Hill) 5 pts Total Man Utd Cards - Over 3 @ 7/1 (William Hill) 2 pts Can't believe the odds for these. Scholes is likely to play and Ferguson should still keep a strong back line - the likes of Vidic etc. Scholes has received 9 yellow cards this season and Vidic has received 8! There are no implications if Scholes receives a yellow card here - he won't miss the final. If Schalke even score a single goal, the nerves will creep in regardless of what score Man Utd get. I'm going for a decent bet on 2-3 cards, but the saver will be a smaller bet on over 3 cards for Man Utd @ 7/1. Either way, should be looking at a decent profit here.
Profit!! 3 cards @ 9/5.

If Nani and Valencia start then I'll be all over the corner betting.Man U are 8/13 with WH to get the most corners and 1/1 with Bet364(+1) -1.5AH corners.In the first game,which was the away leg for the boys in red,they won the corner count 6-3. Maybe a different Schalke will turn up for the 2nd leg but all I have to go on for the moment is the game in Germany.They were by far the inferior team and United got 55% of the ball.This was big for an away team in Europe and they should at least have that much possession tomorrow night.As I said if Valencia and Nani start then I can see United winning the corner battle again.Whether or not they can cover the handicap remains to be seen.......
13 corners to 10.....I was there and counted them all.....