Your TOTE tentofollow lists

Did not want to put this in the PL ten to follow thread. But have you entered the totetentofollow with other lists? Here are my syndicate's entries: 1/ Frankel, Dream Ahead, Moonlight Cloud, Saamidd, Memory, Planteur, Goldikova, Workforce, Twice Over, Lily Of The Valley. 2/ Frankel, Dream Ahead, Goldikova, Seville, Havant, Astrophysical Jet, Canford Cliffs, Cape Blanco, So You Think, Fame And Glory. 3/ Frankel, Pathfork, Goldikova, Seville, Moonlight Cloud, Lady Of The Desert, Canford Cliffs, Workforce ,Byword, Sans Frontieres. 4/ Frankel, Pathfork, Laughing Lashes, Carlton House, Havant, Markab, Dick Turpin, Workforce, So You Think, Sarafina. 5/ Frankel, Roderic O'Connor, Hooray, Dick Turpin, Moonlight Cloud, Astrophysical Jet, Canford Cliffs, Await The Dawn, So You Think, Sarafina. 6/ Frankel, Rodric O'Connor, Dandino, Casamento, Havant, Lady Of The Desert, Canford Cliffs, Workforce, Planteur, Midday. 7/ Frankel, Wooton Bassett, Misty For Me, Goldikova, Memory, Markab, Canford Cliffs, Rewilding, So You Think, Midday. 8/ Frankel, Native Khan, Hooray, Seville, Memory, Await The Dawn, Cityscape, Workforce, Cape Blanco, Sarafina. 9/ Frankel, Fury, Havant, Carlton House, Moonlight Cloud, Blu Constellation, Goldikova, Rewilding, Twice Over, Snow Fairy. 10/ Frankel, Dream Ahead, Helleborine, Seville, Moonlight Cloud, Laughing Lashes, Canford Cliffs, Workforce, Byword, Cape Blanco. 11/ Frankel, Goldikova, Memory, Sea Moon, Havant, Lady Of The Desert, Dick Turpin, Await The Dawn, Byword, Fame And Glory. 12/ Frankel, Dick Turpin, I Love Me, Sea Moon, Misty For Me, Blu Constellation, Canford Cliffs, Workforce, Behkabad, Lily Of The Valley. 13/ Pathfork, Dream Ahead, Opinion Poll, Sea Moon, Moonlight Cloud, Swiss Diva, Cityscape, Workforce, So You Think, Midday. 14/ Pathfork, Roderic O'Connor, Helleborine, Carlton House, Memory, Astrophysical Jet, Goldikova, Workforce, Cape Blanco, Dick Turpin. 15/ Pathfork, Wooton Bassett, Hooray, Saamidd, Havant, Canford Cliffs, Byword, Redwood, Twice Over, Midday. 16/ Pathfork, Fury, Fame And Glory, Casamento, Misty For Me, Lady Of The Desert, Goldikova, Planteur, So You Think, Lily Of The Valley. 17/ Native Khan, Dream Ahead, Cape Blanco, Casamento, Moonlight Cloud, Markab, Canford Cliffs, Workforce, Rewilding, Snow Fairy. 18/ Roderic O'Connor, Dream Ahead, Misty For Me, Seville, Havant, Behkabad, Goldikova, Workforce, So You Think, Await The Dawn.

Re: Your TOTE tentofollow lists Just the two for me: Canford Cliffs Cape Blanco Carlton House Frankel Goldikova Havant Memory Sans Frontieres Snow Fairy Workforce Casamento Fame And Glory Hooray Midday Pathfork Rewilding So You Think Twice Over Wootton Bassett Zoowraa I should have put Frankel in both like I was going to do. :( If I have made any mistakes with the 1st list it will end up being Sans Frontieres when I should have had Fame and Glory and possibly should have had So You Think in my 1st ten but we'll see. Was surprised to see Planteur in your 1st ten Ginge, do you think it will pick up a lot of Group 1's and possible bonus races?