PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 29th MAY

morlspin

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - starts SUN 1st MAY

Hi...I just joined PL today! Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting some good tips also :D My name on Virgin is RBrunson
:welcome to PL RBrunson and good luck

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - starts SUN 1st MAY

Hi...I just joined PL today! Looking forward to getting to know you all and getting some good tips also :D My name on Virgin is RBrunson
:welcome to PL booboon! :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - starts SUN 1st MAY Cheers Al, enjoyed that :ok Other than the xmas freeroll thats the 1st PL game I've played for a long time. Got to a stage where it was getting silly and had to put family before the poker. Really enjoyed that and nice to have plenty of chat at the tables, was like the old PL :ok:clap:clap Well done to everyone that cashed :clap:clap Dont think I can make the next couple due to work but will be back for the last 2 :ok Cheers PL for the work behind the scenes in getting the promotion :ok:clap

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - starts SUN 1st MAY Sorry for late post, but posting my nickname as promised. nickname:gemvir Bubbled out in first tourney JJ against 55, hope to have more luck some day and win some... :unsure

Sorry for late post, but posting my nickname as promised. nickname:gemvir Bubbled out in first tourney JJ against 55, hope to have more luck some day and win some... :unsure
it was me sorry, had awful luck on the river

Am I too late to register? my username is MrSlimes
Sorry for late post, but posting my nickname as promised. nickname:gemvir Bubbled out in first tourney JJ against 55, hope to have more luck some day and win some... :unsure
:welcome all

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 15th M

:welcome back Jag! Password is plseries Good luck:ok
Hey hi Morl!, cheers ill play tonights as im grinding allday afternoon on virgin (that sounds so wrong). Not sure how your rakerace thingy works or if im included in that too?

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 15th M very good game tonight and always good to get the hands when needed. well done to those that cashed :clap:clap and once again a big thanks to Graeme for sorting this out,i am one very happy bunny :D:D

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 15th M

very good game tonight and always good to get the hands when needed. well done to those that cashed :clap:clap and once again a big thanks to Graeme for sorting this out,i am one very happy bunny :D:D
Congrats m8...Well played was an enjoyable game :clap

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 22nd M

Hi All PuntersLounge and Virgin Poker are proud to announce a new promotion for May which will involve 5 x €100 added MTT's and a small rake race to whet your appetites. Details below: virgin468.gif Click here to download Virgin Poker! MTT Schedule Weekly €100 added MTT's Sundays 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th 2000 chips, 10 min blinds, standard structure. €5+50c buy in with password of "plseries" €500 added in total Rake Race Schedule Starts from 1st May 00:00 until 31st May 23:59 with prizes for the following: Highest Raker receives €100 2nd Highest Raker receives €75 3rd Highest Raker receives €50 4th Highest Raker receives €30 Most raked hands played receives €50 2nd Most raked hands played receives €25 €330 added in total Good luck everyone and if this promotion runs well, we may have bigger and better promotions in the future. Rules: To take part, please post your virgin name in this thread, thanks:ok virgin468.gif Click here to download Virgin Poker!
not too late ?? westeerove :nana

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 22nd M Good game tonight, I got extremely lucky. well played everyone. Thanks for the series PL and Graeme. punterslounge-virgin-22-05-11.jpg I put the prizes in in dollars cos i also put in in the "Daily Scheduled MTT Winnings May 2011 " thread- first time ever!:nana