PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - Next Leg SUN 29th MAY

morlspin

Hi All PuntersLounge and Virgin Poker are proud to announce a new promotion for May which will involve 5 x €100 added MTT's and a small rake race to whet your appetites. Details below: virgin468.gif Click here to download Virgin Poker! MTT Schedule Weekly €100 added MTT's Sundays 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th 2000 chips, 10 min blinds, standard structure. €5+50c buy in with password of "plseries" €500 added in total Rake Race Schedule Starts from 1st May 00:00 until 31st May 23:59 with prizes for the following: Highest Raker receives €100 2nd Highest Raker receives €75 3rd Highest Raker receives €50 4th Highest Raker receives €30 Most raked hands played receives €50 2nd Most raked hands played receives €25 €330 added in total Good luck everyone and if this promotion runs well, we may have bigger and better promotions in the future. Rules: To take part, please post your virgin name in this thread, thanks:ok virgin468.gif Click here to download Virgin Poker!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race

before I get too excited is this for english only? We had once a promo with raked thing at boss, and it was not poss this time for other than english players. So is this for all? if it is, I am Lady_Star
If you can play on Virgin normally then your more than welcome to be included in this promotion too. :ok ps....ill reply to your pm soon, just got a few things to sort 1st:D

If you can play on Virgin normally then your more than welcome to be included in this promotion too. :ok ps....ill reply to your pm soon, just got a few things to sort 1st:D
well I am looking forward this promo than :) oh before you pm me, have forgotten something will pm you :lol and no need to hurry

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race Nope, wont let me deposit, I get a blank page using Chrome or IE after I validate my credit card details. Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C) Timestamp: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 09:55:34 UTC Message: Object doesn't support this property or method Line: 10 Char: 35 Code: 0 URI: https://www.virgingames.com/MyAccount/Account/Deposit3dsPostBack.aspx Not having this problem on any other Boss site :wall:wall:wall Good luck guys

wow' date='you coming out of retirement Spence????[/quote'] This will be the first tourney I've paid for in over 6 months. I had about 3 months off and withdrew my poker bankroll but have started playing cash only (and vroll) at 5c/10c on Virgin. I'm actually enjoying playing again and may just stay at that level and have fun. I miss the PL tourneys but always find it difficult to commit the time to a tourney and usually have to miss that start.

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker Promotion - May MTT and Rake Race - starts SUN 1st MAY

Am I too late to register?
wow nearly 2 years to make your 1st post :loon :welcome to PL, your not too late at all,just post up your Virgin addy and good luck tonight :ok