PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm

teaulc

• 4 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm

Hello, I am new in here, so I am not sure, in what magazine can I find the password? :)
:welcome to PL, but is not the clue to what magazine it is, not in the thread title???:eyes:eyes

:welcome to PL' date=' but is not the clue to what magazine it is, not in the thread title???:eyes:eyes[/quote'] I'm not sure if you have not used too many negatives there. It's not that I definitely don't not know, but I am definitely not sure I don't know if you haven't not done that.

I'm not sure if you have not used too many negatives there. It's not that I definitely don't not know' date=' but I am definitely not sure I don't know if you haven't not done that.[/quote'] i think you will find that i am grammatically correct ;)

although it says reg is open from the 9th' date='i still cant find this in the lobby anywhere.[/quote'] Below freerolls in lobby , scroll next down is Private .... shows as Marrakech Holiday freeroll (539699331) .... 8 regged at moment.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm it is all capitals Andy, but you are not the only one,others from other forums are struggling as well, i am wondering if it is only for new accounts. if spitvenom can post here if he reads this and say if he was a new account as well then that may confirm it.

it is all capitals Andy, but you are not the only one,others from other forums are struggling as well, i am wondering if it is only for new accounts. if spitvenom can post here if he reads this and say if he was a new account as well then that may confirm it.
I've just opened a chilipoker account, and can't reg either :(

Re: PokerPlayer Mag & ChiliPoker Freeroll / Win a Holiday-May 23 8pm 7pm today Dear Mark Thank you for contacting our Chilipoker Support Team The tournaments department will contact you as soon as the problem is solved. If you have any questions or you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us immediately.

I wish you a lovely day

Kind regards

Laura

Chilipoker Support

I've had my account for just under 2 weeks and have just got in no probs. I'll call Alun in the morning and see what can be done:ok
It's something to do with restrictions. support say they are going to lift mine on Friday :unsure