UEFA Europa League > Thursday 7 April

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 7 April i'm considering to bet on corners in porto - spartak match.. Porto has an average of 8.5 corners in the EL and are leaders of the corner statstics Spartak Moscow are averaging 1.75 in their EL games so far and only Rubin have had less corners than Spartak in EL (take in mind though, that they've only played 4 matches)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 7 April

Event Villareal vs Twente
Selection Twente 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 3.80
Reasoning Villareal is fourth in their league with great home stats 11-3-2 but in most recent games have not been very convincing - wins over Bayer, Hercules and Napoli, draws against Gijon and Malaga and loses against Barcelona and Levante. Bayer was quite pathetic in both games against Villareal while Villareal was quite lucky to beat Napoli in two games,they played well against Barcelona but shown weakneses against Malaga, Hercules and Levante. They have a big game against Valencia at the weekend for reaching the CL and might be little reserved this time as we have seen them understimating the value of this competition. Ok, they have big guns upfront - Nilmar, Rossi, Cazorla, Marchena but a big miss in Senna. Twente is not a side to be taken lightly, they are laeding their championship with 2 point over PSV who they have beaten this weekend so are in good mood and form. They have been playing great in this competition and have eliminated one of the favorites - Zenit and before Kazan with great performances and very swith counterattacks. They will certainly not attack from the begining but keep the defense together as long as possible and push Ruiz when Villareal is weak. Villareal is not such a big favorite so DNB on Twente. "Villarreal:Lopez; Mario, Gonzalo, Musacchio, Catala; Valero, Marchena, Bruno, Cazorla; Nilmar, Rossi." "Twente:Mihaylov; Rosales, Wisgerhof, Douglas, Buysse; Brama, Landzaat, Janssen; Ruiz, De Jong, Chadli."

3 wins against who?Rio Ave,Beira Mar,Olhanense :unsure Sorry,but i don't even rate these teams.ordinary teams with small budget and no star players and Braga beat them all,wow :loon Don't compare domestic league to europian cups.Braga was trashed already in Ukraine this season...
What about Pool, Arsenal, Sevilla, Celtic you don't rate them as well? Quote my posts in full, not only tiny parts which you like. I never compared domestic games with European cups neither I put those 3 games as a main statement. Keep those sarcastic comments for yourself .

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 7 April Porto seem to me the only team that does not belong here, even at this stage. With their play and that Manager they are CL-material, and could have made it at least to 1/4 Finals. So the -1,5 AH line at just above evens is fully justified IMO. I see them going all the way to the final even if a surprise result takes place tonight. I am taking this line happily, and also paired the straight win with Gremio, who are in outstanding form, at 1,71. GL

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Benfica - PSV
Selection under 1.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 07/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 3.75
Reasoning A first match in Portugal at Benfica, a team that is sealing a lot but manage to be in top, at least in EL still have hops after in Portugal was trashed by Porto and is far away from them. They are big favorite here, I'll like to say that I'm not agree with that, Psv still suffer for their lose at Twente and now on two points behind them. So this is a very important match for both, Benfica will think not to receive any goal, Psv not to lose, for me is a with score here, under 1.5 I see it very safe. Good luck!

Event D. Kiev - Braga
Strength 10/10
Date 07/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 3.20
Reasoning I like Kiev for only one reason, their number 7, Shevchenko, my prefered player, so I want Kiev in final and to see them winning this cup, but they have a real hard match and bookies are overrate this team after sending home City, I don't agree with ~1.55 odd for home win, the match is more hard that looks after odds, let's not forget what teams sent Braga home, here and in UCL, Sevillia, Liverpool, I lean again to a 0-0 match, the fear not to receive goal at home with Braga wish not to lose will be the best way for an under 1.5. My tip 0-0. Good luck!

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 7 April I am also tempted with the Over in Lisbon and especially in Kyiv. There are some good points above about the Unders in both games. PSV can keep it really tight when needed, it is the reputation of the high-scoring Dutch Leagues that as a rule drops the odds for Overs with teams from Holland involved. A slightly shaken Benfica and tight PSV can really give us a tactical game with few goals. I still think that guest will score and the game will open up - plenty of firepower at both ends. Saw PSV away at Lille, no fear going forward, enough skills and confidence. Goal/Goal @ 1,80 is also good to me, considering the Over is at 1,825 only. As of Kyiv, odds of 2,20 for Over 2,5 Goals are way too high to miss for me. A good attacking side at home, and a good counter-attacking team with Braga - just a sparkle needed. True, the Under makes sense, but I see the reverse logic to my example above with PSV - with a team from Portugal involved the Under is taken for granted by many, hence the odds for Over going up. I wouldn't take 2,00, but 2,20 is good for me. GL

Event Villarreal - Twente
Strength 10/10
Date 07/04/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.60
Reasoning Maybe the best team from what are still in game left, (still hard to say if Porto is better that Villareal), a Spanish team that wants this trophy and must send home a difficult team from Holland, Twente was a nice surprise in last time, being on first place in their league, just win 2-0 with Psv and have 2 points lead in the table, here is really a hard match for them and I don't see them playing like in UCL groups, open and offensive, are only two matches and they know the key for this double is at their hoe, so most important is not to lose here, Villareal will try a win at nil but they'll have problems scoring, Twente is very organized if they want a white score. My tip 1-0 very late or 0-0. Good luck!

What about Pool' date=' Arsenal, Sevilla, Celtic you don't rate them as well? Quote my posts in full, not only tiny parts which you like. I never compared domestic games with European cups neither I put those 3 games as a main statement. Keep those sarcastic comments for yourself .[/quote'] Well, to put those into context a bit. Liverpool have been poor and wer understrength. Celtic, a big club??? Not sure about that, they are notoriously poor away from home. Sevilla are having a terrible season. And the Arsenal win was at home, and could have gone either way as both sides had chances - At the Emirates Arsenal anhialated them. I think Mahno is right too about not confusing league form with any European cup fixtures. I mean, just look at Shalke as a case in point.

What about Pool' date=' Arsenal, Sevilla, Celtic you don't rate them as well? Quote my posts in full, not only tiny parts which you like. I never compared domestic games with European cups neither I put those 3 games as a main statement. Keep those sarcastic comments for yourself .[/quote'] First of all you have to draw a line between home and away wins. Braga lost away to Celtic and has been trashed by Arsenal 6-0.they only 2 away wins this season they had against Partizan and in poor form Sevilla. Now,just to confrim we are talking about present not the past.No,i don't rate Celtic and Pool.I think they have been very poor in the past 2 seasons,same about Sevilla.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 7 April Well Dynamo couldn't "trash" Braga and I was right to have doubts about the home win. Unfortunately I was too greedy and took Braga DNB @ 4.50 instead of Braga +0.5 @ 2.50 or something. First of all you can't underestimate somebodies win saying that their opponent is in poor form. Second Liverpool is a big team also in the present. They are the most successfull English team in European Cups in the last 10 years (1 CL title , 1 UEFA title) and to be honest they are the only English team I can see winning an European trophy in the next couple of years. Third City are complete unknowns in Europe and I rate them as an average European team so win against them is not a biggie. I will be surprised if they pass the CL group stage next year. Fourth The price for a home win was ridiculously short which was my main point but you guys nibbled about the three domestic games which were there as a sidenote.

Well Dynamo couldn't "trash" Braga and I was right to have doubts about the home win. Unfortunately I was too greedy and took Braga DNB @ 4.50 instead of Braga +0.5 @ 2.50 or something. First of all you can't underestimate somebodies win saying that their opponent is in poor form. Second Liverpool is a big team also in the present. They are the most successfull English team in European Cups in the last 10 years (1 CL title , 1 UEFA title) and to be honest they are the only English team I can see winning an European trophy in the next couple of years. Third City are complete unknowns in Europe and I rate them as an average European team so win against them is not a biggie. I will be surprised if they pass the CL group stage next year. Fourth The price for a home win was ridiculously short which was my main point but you guys nibbled about the three domestic games which were there as a sidenote.
Braga was just very lucky.Plus there were no red card for sheva.Ref was just an idiot-2 yellow cards for nothing.Own goal was stupid.Pure luck for braga.Dynamo looked much better side so don't think you are smart punter it's just one of those days :(

Well Dynamo couldn't "trash" Braga and I was right to have doubts about the home win. Unfortunately I was too greedy and took Braga DNB @ 4.50 instead of Braga +0.5 @ 2.50 or something. First of all you can't underestimate somebodies win saying that their opponent is in poor form. Second Liverpool is a big team also in the present. They are the most successfull English team in European Cups in the last 10 years (1 CL title , 1 UEFA title) and to be honest they are the only English team I can see winning an European trophy in the next couple of years. Third City are complete unknowns in Europe and I rate them as an average European team so win against them is not a biggie. I will be surprised if they pass the CL group stage next year. Fourth The price for a home win was ridiculously short which was my main point but you guys nibbled about the three domestic games which were there as a sidenote.
You were right so you get to gloat but man Braga were terrible, 'their' goal was off the defenders backside from a clearance that was going nowhere near the goal! They couldn't do that again if they tried.. First half was all Kiev, keeper made a couple of great saves. Second half Kiev were crap and the sending off killed the game, still in the balance this one but I wasn't impressed by Braga to be honest.

First of all you can't underestimate somebodies win saying that their opponent is in poor form. Second Liverpool is a big team also in the present. They are the most successfull English team in European Cups in the last 10 years (1 CL title , 1 UEFA title) and to be honest they are the only English team I can see winning an European trophy in the next couple of years. Third City are complete unknowns in Europe and I rate them as an average European team so win against them is not a biggie. I will be surprised if they pass the CL group stage next year. Fourth The price for a home win was ridiculously short which was my main point but you guys nibbled about the three domestic games which were there as a sidenote.
:puke sorry, but how does past trophies have any bearing on how a side is performing today?

Hello fellow Tipsters. Does anyone know is MILEVSKIY back for Dynamo Kiev Tonite ?? Tonite am going with 2 bets: Porto Half Time/Full Time @ 2.00 with PP Reasons: I have been following Europa Legaue this year a lot, and have seen all Portos matches in the Portugal League at the same time, and they posses some strike force that any big club would love to have, in Hulk, Falcao, Guarin and many more. Porto seem to start the match from the begining by attacking, and their coach loves attacking football from what i have seen. At the same time they also have good record against Russian teams. They also have a fully fit squad, and are on high after winning the Portugal league in their bigest rivals stadium, Benficas. Spartak Moscow do have some brazilians in their team,but they havent shown much yet, they conceded 2 heavu defeats away from home in their league 4:0 and 3:0,apart from the the match they played at home against Ajax which they comfortably won, but the away match thay played against Ajax they were lucky, one shot one goal, compare to over 11 shots in goal and over 60% of the ball possesion by Ajax. Villareal @ 1.62 with PP Reasons: Villareal have Eleminated 3 big teams, which were also considered favorites to win this Cup, i.e Valencia, Napoli, Bayer Leverkusen. They are a very well organised team, and have plenty talented and young players in their ranks, many with big experience with their respketive national teams. They also have the top scorer of this competition in their ranks, Giuseppe Rossi with 8 goals so far, he is expected to lead the attack with Nilmar tonite. The only player they are missing is Senna who has been out for a while. I also rate Twente quite high, but defenitly not in the same ranks with Villareal, they just not gonna be able to cope with the speed an pace of Rossi, NIlmar, Valera, Cena, Cazorla, etc. Porto and Villareal Double @ 2.26 with PP Also Villareal vs Twente over 2.5 goals @ 1.83 Reasons stated above, for the same reasons. GL to all hope is gona be a profitable evening, not like the previous 2 nites with champions league.
Porto HT / FT 1:0 / 5:1 :ok Villareal Win :ok Porto & Villareal Double :ok Villareal Over 2.5 Goals 5:1 :ok Profitable nite, the 4 bets came up, hope ye guys were also lucky

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 7 April good to see lots of winning bets!to the game i was involved. benfica-psv.looked to me that was men vs boy.i was just shocked how psv played.i think they made like 20 passes back to goalie.no idea,no runs.well to be fair they had first real chance of the game and that was bergs header.but you kind of knew he is not going to score.he needs 20 chances at least to score 1 goal.something like rosenberg in sociedad.from the start benfica put high pressure and psv hed no idea what to do.they were just slow.really slow.absolutely my 2 favourite players from benfica were coentrao and cardoso.hopefully i spelled it right.those 2 will be gone after the season.only one who kind of try to to something was hungarian.anyway nothing is immpossible but 1-4 deficit will be really hard for psv. gl