** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis 7-20 March

Re: Tennis 7-20 March like nadal aswell... watched both matches yesterday and have to admit, that the comeback of nadal in the first set was quite nice... also his fighting spirit is strong and isnt as emotional as djoko... it should be a close match, but i have a feeling, that this coinflip lands in nadals favour...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis 7-20 March

Sport Tennis
Event Rafa Nadal vs. Novak Djokovic
Selection Rafa (-4.5) GH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 20/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 4.50
Reasoning Well, I remember very well the last game between these two players and I just have to mentionate that the situation was the same. Novak Djokovic was in the position of a litter bit favourite because Rafa didn't played his best tennis, or better said didn't started so well the tournament. Now Novak Djokovic has registered a great record in 2011 as he still didn't lost at least one game and also have to mentionate that he did had very impressive results besides only yesterday's game against Roger Federer as he has lost the first set here at Indian Wells. Well, speaking from the class point of view Rafa Nadal is without any doubts better player than Djokovic, I was afraid to go on his side yesterday in the game against Del Potro only due to the advanatge in style of Del Potro, but now against Djokovic there are no such disatvantages for Rafa, so this is also a very good reason besides the class difference. All in all, Rafa is the best player at the moment, Djokovic is just too overrated due to his great form in 2011 and certain here at Indian Wells, but against Rafa the things will be just different. Good Luck! Very nice value!!!!!

Re: Tennis 7-20 March

Sport Tennis
Event Rafa Nadal vs. Novak Djokovic
Selection Rafa (-4.5) GH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 20/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 4.50
Reasoning Well, I remember very well the last game between these two players and I just have to mentionate that the situation was the same. Novak Djokovic was in the position of a litter bit favourite because Rafa didn't played his best tennis, or better said didn't started so well the tournament. Now Novak Djokovic has registered a great record in 2011 as he still didn't lost at least one game and also have to mentionate that he did had very impressive results besides only yesterday's game against Roger Federer as he has lost the first set here at Indian Wells. Well, speaking from the class point of view Rafa Nadal is without any doubts better player than Djokovic, I was afraid to go on his side yesterday in the game against Del Potro only due to the advanatge in style of Del Potro, but now against Djokovic there are no such disatvantages for Rafa, so this is also a very good reason besides the class difference. All in all, Rafa is the best player at the moment, Djokovic is just too overrated due to his great form in 2011 and certain here at Indian Wells, but against Rafa the things will be just different. Good Luck! Very nice value!!!!!
You know we all lost money on betting and made bad predictions,its ok, but writing its class difference between Rafa and Nole is just bull... and very,very stupid. Doesnt matter Nole won, I would write the same thing if he lost...