South Africa v England - 2nd test

Re: South Africa v England - 2nd test If the weather holds out I can't see South Africa doing so. I'm no expert on Cricket (although I like watching England) but it seems very rare to me that a team manages to hold out for a draw in these kind of situations. Weather report permitting I would back England at Evens and consider it a value bet.

Re: South Africa v England - 2nd test I agree - huge value on England here (as gett1n says, weather permitting). We have one of the best bowling attacks around now, and with this South African lineup, you get the 2 big boys out (Smith & Kallis) and you've broken the back of it. Correct score bet, England to win by 174 runs :nana

Re: South Africa v England - 2nd test They need about 150 in one session. Getable, De Villiers and Pollock are no mugs. I haven't access to my betting accounts, but would imagine draw and England win are pretty much what they were at the start of today. Still could be either, though I would favour an England win - just hope the bowlers arn't too tired

Re: South Africa v England - 2nd test well, i would say that if (in 15 minutes) when the umpires come on and have another look, the light is still the same, or worse, then it will be called a draw. It does look pretty gloomy, but ya never know. At the moment, the england players are still on the pitch, and they could still come on and play if the light improves Evan

Re: South Africa v England - 2nd test There's still 15 overs left as well:\ Jonny - doesn't look good for you unfortunately. It will be called a draw and not void. I think it's pretty certain that if they do get back on, 15 overs will not be bowled - it's going to be a lot less