0.5 acca!

Mister P

Well, between now and the end of the season, for fun, I'm gonna stick as many games in an acca as it takes to get to evens, where I'll bet there'll be one goal or more. Since I have no money :lol I'll start with £1, with the aim of turning that in to £1000 by May. 25-27/02/11 Villa v Blackburn Everton v Sunderland Wigan v Man United Barnsley v Norwich Bristol City v Scunthorpe Leicester v Coventry Preston v Burnley Sheff U V Derby Chesterfield v Morecambe Rangers v St Johnstone West Ham v Liverpool Man City v Fulham Stoke v WBA @ 1.99

Re: 0.5 acca! Villa 4-1 Blackburn Everton 2-0 Sunderland Wigan 0-4 Man United Barnsley 0-2 Norwich Bristol City 2-0 Scunthorpe Leicester 1-1 Coventry Preston 1-2 Burnley Sheff U 0-1 Derby Chesterfield 0-2 Morecambe Rangers 4-0 St Johnstone West Ham 3-1 Liverpool Man City 1-1 Fulham Stoke 1-1 WBA One down, nine to go :)

Re: 0.5 acca! Just to clarify there's no after eventing here, the games all took place from the 26th onwards. The edit was done Friday evening, the 25th, as I'd put Bristol v Coventry, when it was supposed to be Bristol-Scunthorpe. Only my second glory hunt, so I'll remember not to edit pick posts again.

Re: 0.5 acca!

Just to clarify there's no after eventing here, the games all took place from the 26th onwards. The edit was done Friday evening, the 25th, as I'd put Bristol v Coventry, when it was supposed to be Bristol-Scunthorpe. Only my second glory hunt, so I'll remember not to edit pick posts again.
:ok

Re: 0.5 acca! Thanks, Aldric, Boof, and Mustafa. So, on to this weeks acca. Arsenal v Sunderland Fulham v Blackburn West Ham v Stoke Leeds v Doncaster Norwich v Preston Forest v Hull Scunthorpe v Swansea Peterborough v Exeter Celtic v Hamilton Cardiff v Ipswich Wolves v Spurs Blackpool v Chelsea (over 1.5) @ 1.98 Stake: £2 Going for two or more goals at Blackpool, as if there's gonna be one, there'll quite likely be two.

Re: 0.5 acca! So, only a completely inept ref in the Arsenal game lets me down, with Blackpool still to come. Still, only one wrong out of twenty-four, maybe twenty-five, is quite a decent start, and this type of bet shows a lot of promise. Might give this another shot, but it'll be in two Saturdays time, when there'll be a full set of fixtures.