Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

FNL Lets have a look at the games. Reciprocity whatever you call it exists. Enisey won at Vladimir 2-0 . Today, Enisey vs Vladimir 2 @ 5.00 Chernomorets won at Torpedo Moscow 1-0. Now in play, shall end away win. @ 3.20 Gazovik won 3-1 at Volgar. Odds lost -0.35 points for todays Gazovik - Volgar, away win. @ 3.40 Ural vs Alania, Bryansk vs Kamaz - different worlds. Khimki - SKA. According to the "rule" hosts shall win by one goal. @ 3.70 Fake - Luch . Live or die, match Lets see...
At the end betting 1 unit each on the 4 games presented as "Reciprocity" for this round of FNL would give sure profit or push. Alania and Kamaz are not kind of team to enter this "games". Enisey still a new promoted side, to be at top places now allow them to make some tricks. Besides, RFPL are against teams of Siberia - moreover Moscow teams dont want to play in Siberia at all with the new competitional system! :lol Tom Tomsk (we lost them, back to FNL) , Sibir (FNL, current) , Enisey (FNL)

Karamzin Have you tried betting on KHL ? Know someone good , capper ? It start today, first round. I'd like to quit betting on the russian foot and start with the Kontinental Hockey League. :lol Face Off !! Its war on Ice !!!
I don't know any tipsters but I've opened a thread for KHL http://forum.punterslounge.com/f16/kontinental-hockey-league-khl-2011-2012-a-120991/

Terek vs Kuban I do not trust Russian football in terms of 0% fixed games and if I look deeeply every game seems to be "touched by someone". Terek is one of those teams that might be "touched", but taking into consideration that they play against Dan Petrescu side, I think this game will be ... real. I think that Kuban is 2 classes above Terek in terms of tactics and player value. Therefor my bet goes to them. Kuban lost with Lokomotiv and I think they will come here to take something from this game. away +0.25 AH @ 1.80 with Ladbrokers
No need to worry FT 1:2 :)

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 :rollin 141fb4ca41da.jpg lol the guy is a joke 5 min before the match he says Kuban to win very useful info after his followers backed the draw well, maybe he knows something but doesn't say it as it is overall I got impression that he's trying to influence the betting market not in favor of sheeps

I thought Terek were the better side' date=' but Kuban were faster and stronger.[/quote'] Terek is ok at home most of the time but they lack finishing. They need a good striker if they want to win. Scoring about 1 goal (on avg.) per match is not enough if you want to win Kuban, Rubin and other teams that are above them in the table.

Saturday 17 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Tom Tomsk v FK Krasnodar (11:00 BST) 2.6 3.25 2.86 104.20 %
maximize.gif Volga Nizhniy Novgorod v Spartak Nalchik (13:30 BST) 2.12 3.25 3.8 104.25 %
Sunday 18 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FK Rostov v CSKA Moscow (11:00 BST) 5.2 3.75 1.77 102.39 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Moscow v Amkar Perm (13:15 BST) 1.33 5 11 104.09 %
maximize.gif Rubin Kazan v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (14:00 BST) 3 3.2 2.54 103.95 %
maximize.gif Spartak Moscow v Krylia Sovetov Samara (15:30 BST) 1.33 5 10.5 104.49 %
maximize.gif Terek Grozny v Lokomotiv Moscow (16:30 BST) 3.25 3.25 2.47 102.02 %
maximize.gif FK Kuban v Anzhi Makhachkala (17:45 BST) 3.5 3.25 2.3 102.82 %

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Rostov vs CSKA Rostov will have a very tight game here as CSKA is having a great morale after the late equalizer got in Lille. CSKA bad form should end by now and they should go home with 3 points. 3 wins, 2 draws and 6 defeats home for Rostov are also suggesting CSKA should win here. away win @ 1.73 with >Betfred

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 FK Rostov v CSKA Moscow 1.77 Away win 100%, CSKA lost they points meets Dynamo, today they need 3 points.

Dinamo Moskow Home -1 ?
You know at me there are two opinions concerning this match: 1) the Dynamo will win 1-0 as Amkar is a tough nut, and he very not bad plays against favourites. On it the victory for the Dynamo will be very heavy. 2) the Dynamo will crush Amkar 3-0, 4-0 as the Dynamo now in the excellent form, is enough to remember last game minds CSKA. I in general wouldn't put money for this match, he ambiguous and odds are too small.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Cup, 1/8 Finals. Knock-out Venue: Khimki, host Dinamo Moscow Previous : RPL, Dinamo M - Anzhi 2-2 RPL, Anzhi - Dinamo M 2-1 Dinamo Moscow vs Anzhi 1. Both teams score @ 1.80 Bwin 2. Over 10 (asian) corners @ 1.85 Bet3652 Will skip here betting 1-x-2 , I think both teams will score - previous two meeting this bet has won. About corners: Dinamo - Anzhi 15-2 (10-0) corners when playing in Moscow (League match). Dinamo Moscow game is set for wings with cross to Kevin Kuraniy. At this time Dinamo M offense is good, but defense is still weak - will be a lots of space for a class striker like Eto'o to get on target is very likely. Eto'o (Anzhi) couldnt score against Kuban, not surprised at all because Kuban is well known for theyr fierce defense - against a team like Dinamo M who play attacking it is good opportunity to do it. Andrey Voronin , Shemsov , Kuraniy vs Samuel Eto'o , Yuri Zhirkov, Roberto Carlos, Bousuffa Anzhi are ambitious team from Kavkaz (Dagestan Republic), they have very rich owner who intend besides Samuel Eto'o to bring soon another star players. Theyr goal this season is to make into first 5 (by any costs!) at the end. Anzhi in 2 - max 3 years will be on the top of the russian football !

Cup, 1/8 Finals. Knock-out Venue: Khimki, host Dinamo Moscow Previous : RPL, Dinamo M - Anzhi 2-2 RPL, Anzhi - Dinamo M 2-1 Dinamo Moscow vs Anzhi
The odds Dinamo are dropping, but I am not so sure whether this is a decent strategy for making a profit with cup games... :unsure

The odds Dinamo are dropping' date=' but I am not so sure whether this is a decent strategy for making a profit with cup games... :unsure[/quote'] Dinamo is in great shape, they will try revenge previous lost 1-2 to Anzhi. Dinamo Moscow vs Anzhi it will be hot game with many cards. Main reason for dropping is the fact Dinamo M play on the field theyr games and they are in great shape ; Anzhi - almost all Russia know how " they played" untill now, theyr games. Other reason is the curent form: Dinamo M scored 35 goals in theyr last 12 official matches. This is why IMO odds from 2.00 > 1.66 now on the market. Besides many here in Russia bet on Dinamo because they hate Anzhi and hate teams that are from the Kavkaz. So if you ask someone from Moscow or St Petersburg they would say of course Dinamo win. Without thinking about Anzhi, wich has quality players like Eto, Roberto Carlos