Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011

kevshat

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 One more for me today. 4pts South Africa to beat India 6/4 Boylesports That was a rotten team batting performance from India. They flew out of the traps on a featherbed of a wicket but then Gautam Gambhir committed the cardinal sin of getting out straight after the other set batsman had got out and they died on their arse. I don't think 297 is above par on this wicket. Ok Peterson got a couple to turn past a static outside edge but apart from that the wicket has done nothing, the Indian's just gave it away. England have already chased 338 against India in this tournament and Bangladesh made 283 under lights on a worse wicket than this against them. For some reason India have picked 3 quicks on this wicket although I don't know why because the ball has done nothing for any of the seamers. Morne van Wyk is playing so SA bat to 7 and have a genuine lower order player in Botha at 8 so they've got the line up to chase this down and given that they should be chasing another 75 more than this I think SA will be happy with the target. It's not sufficiently big that they have to take risks. I'd say it's 20 below par so at 6/4 I'll take the Proteas to chase this down.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011

One more for me today. 4pts South Africa to beat India 6/4 Boylesports That was a rotten team batting performance from India. They flew out of the traps on a featherbed of a wicket but then Gautam Gambhir committed the cardinal sin of getting out straight after the other set batsman had got out and they died on their arse. I don't think 297 is above par on this wicket. Ok Peterson got a couple to turn past a static outside edge but apart from that the wicket has done nothing, the Indian's just gave it away. England have already chased 338 against India in this tournament and Bangladesh made 283 under lights on a worse wicket than this against them. For some reason India have picked 3 quicks on this wicket although I don't know why because the ball has done nothing for any of the seamers. Morne van Wyk is playing so SA bat to 7 and have a genuine lower order player in Botha at 8 so they've got the line up to chase this down and given that they should be chasing another 75 more than this I think SA will be happy with the target. It's not sufficiently big that they have to take risks. I'd say it's 20 below par so at 6/4 I'll take the Proteas to chase this down.
nice call Kev :ok, whats your max bet? how do you work your staking plan out? Obv 4pts is 3 pts more than a 1pt bet but what makes you decide 4pts and not 5pts say?

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Loss of 2pts for me today. -12.88 now. 3 for the two matches tomorrow. 4pts Canada +6.5wickets/130.5runs 6/5 Sportingbet This handicap looks a bit big to me. Canada have done themselves justice in this tournament in their last two matches. They pushed Pakistan all the way and then comfortably saw off Kenya. It took them a while to get into the competition but they are slowly beginning to show what they're all about now. New Zealand have had some real eye catching results but I do feel they are living on the edge slightly. Their win over Pakistan was by a huge margin but it has to be said Pakistan more than chipped in with that win. First Kamran was on the dropsy's and then they threw a load of pies down to Taylor. One thing Canada have done is taken wickets in all their matches. In Osinde, Baidwan and Rao they have wicket taking bowlers so I think they can pick up 4 wickets if they were to bat first. If not they are finding their feet with the bat and with the bowling attack to restrict NZ to less than 330 meaning they'd be chasing less than 200 for the handicap I'm confident enough that Bagai's men can stay within this target. 3pts H.Baidwan's Performance Pts - 29&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. Baidwan is clearly one of Canada's better cricketers. He's covered this total with the ball in every match so far but given that he's likely to bat as well then this line really does look too low. One wicket and 9 runs or a catch will see this covered and with his changes in pace and angle I think he can get the one wicket if not two to totally cover it. He's involved enough for this line to be too low even if Canada are to be rolled over so it's the overs for me. 5pts Australia (-40.5 runs) Highest 1st 15 overs 5/6 Sportingbet This looks a big handicap but in truth I don't think it will be really. We've already seen that this Bangalore wicket offers nothing at all for the bowlers so I expect Australia to may real hay in the first 15 overs on this. Shane Watson could go mental and Haddin's no slouch, neither is Ponting who probably wants a big match having slagged off the associate teams on the eve of this match :lol. Kenya's highest 15 overs score is 57/5 against Canada and previous to that they've put up 48/4 against New Zealand, 51/2 against Pakistan and 43/2 against Sri Lanka. Even allowing for Tait's inaccuracy I don't see them scoring too many against the pace of Lee, Tait and Johnson. I certainly don't see them scoring more than 55 in the opening 15 overs and I think 95 is well within Australia's reach against a pissweak Kenyan attack. They probably won't even need 95 in truth. Kenya will be massively outclassed in this match and I expect Australia to be well ahead through 15 overs.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Sixes bet fxcked me over, I should've never followed that. Especially as the 15 over handicap sailed in at a canter. +0.55 for the day, +7.67 for the tournament. Two massive mismatches tomorrow which is a bit dead. Don't really fancy anything and the handicaps are way too big for me to consider touching so I am taking a day out. Got my fingers crossed to you Kev and anyone else having a flutter.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Starting with the Pakistan/Zimbabwe game. 7pts Zimbabwe Extras Over 12.5 5/6 via Ladbrokes Pakistan aren't that disciplined when it comes to extras. So far in their matches this tournament, they've conceded 11 (vs. Kenya), 29 (vs. Sri Lanka), 23 (vs. Canada) & 24 (vs. New Zealand) thus covering this line quite comfortably more than once. If it wasn't for a total bottom order obliteration for Kenya too that total of 11 would've been alot more. It's for this reason I think 13 is easily a low enough score for them to cover. There have been calls for Shoaib to be dropped which takes away some extra potential. If he does though, he'll be replaced by Wahab Riaz who brings the extra potential right back up again. Zimbabwe are a side that are good enough to bat for quite a few overs as I mentioned last time they played (against Sri Lanka). Their shortest innings so far has been 39 overs and that is plenty of time for Pakistan to rack these up. I have been more confident of other bets so far this tournament and only backed them with 4 or 5 pts. Going to up the ante and play with 7 here. 3pts P. Utseya Performance Pts 30 & Over via Bet365 I'm a fan of Prosper Utseya. He's a good player and he has covered this line all but one of the times he's played so far this tournament. He will bowl ten overs tomorrow and I am confident of him getting a wicket like he has done in three of his four matches. Even if he doesn't snag a wicket, he is handy with the bat. The one match in which he hasn't taken a wicket this tournament... 36 runs with the bat. Factor in the chance of catches and this is a low-ish total for him to reach. He was promoted to #4 in the batting last time out and got 4 runs so went with three pts incase of another batting failure but realistically he could clear this with the ball. Hopefully he will tomorrow. 1pt Misbah Ul Haq Top Pakistan Batsman 11/2 via Boylesports/Bet365 The Pakistani opening pair have put on 93 runs together in four innings. They're incredibly shit as a pair. Ahmed Shehzad has scored hardly any runs so far this tournament and don't get me started on M. Hafeez. Kamran Akmal is so low on confidence right now and Umar Akmal has a busted finger. It really wouldn't surprise me a great deal to see Misbah or Younus Khan take the Top Bat mantle tomorrow for Pakistan and I think at 11/2, Misbah is a bit long. Pallekele has proven so far that it is difficult for the team chasing to score runs. I think Zimbabwe are good enough to post a score high enough for someone in the middle order to top score and if they are batting first then this has every opportunity.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 I have Bangladesh to reach the Quarter Finals so I hope to god they win tomorrow. Don't fancy much else so going with only two: 3pts P. Seelaar Performance Pts 30 & Over 5/6 via Bet365 Been impressed with Seelaar since the start of the tournament. He's a handy bowler for the Dutch and Tendo usually uses him for his full allotment of ten. He's taken three wickets in two of his four matches so far and those were against the West Indies and the mighty India. Batsmen usually like to go after him and that often leads to their downfall and thus leading him to collect performance points. He's not especially great with the bat which is a slight worry but I think he's good enough to cover this with the ball alone and maybe a catch. Bangladesh have played all their matches in Chittagong and have sometimes struggled against spin. Botha, Dockrell, Benn & Swann all have taken two or more wickets against them and I will play with 3pts to see Seelaar become the fifth name in that list. 2pts T. Cooper Top Holland Batsman 7/2 via StanJames Tom Cooper is the best batsman Holland have. He's one of only three full-time professional players and has a great technique to accompany his 60.00+ average in ODI cricket. Yes alot of his international runs have come against shit sides but scores of 47 (vs England) and 55* (vs West Indies) already in this tournament are not to be sniffed at. I'm not wholly convinced on Barresi and Kervezee at the top and Tendo has scored something shit like 40 runs since his century against England. There's always a risk of one of the lower order blazing a quick 40 and be in with a shout of this but I think Cooper is good enough to anchor the innings and score big tomorrow. 7/2 is a tiny bit short but I am happy to play. Fingers crossed he does the business.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 -10.58pts overall now. 2 in each match on Monday. 1pt Netherlands to beat Bangladesh 10/3 Bet365 As I said earlier in the tournament I just can't be having Bangladesh at 1/4-1/5 against anyone. Ok they've won a couple of matches but they've been gifted both of them and all that has done is raised the expectation. The last time the expectation was raised for Bangladesh in a game they thought they could win let alone this which nobody has thought about losing, was the were skittled for 58. Now they won't go for 58 here but they are so under pressure now that they may not play with their usual flourish. Of course in many ways the Dutch are in the same boat but without the nationwide expectation. They've got some fair players. Ten Doeschate is world class while the likes of Cooper, Bukhari and Seelaar have shown they are more than good enough for this level as has the skipper Borren. Holland could go down without a whimper but if ten Doeschate has a good game and Bangladesh are caught in the headlights then I think we'll be on a value pick here. Holland have won the only previous ODI between these two so I'll take a shot at them here. 4pts P.Seelaar's Performance Pts - 30&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. I've been impressed with this lad Seelaar. He bowls an attacking line and length and gives it a fair bit of flight and earns his wickets. In the last match he got rid of Sehwag, Sachin and Yusuf Pathan. 3 tasty scalps for anyone let alone a part time cricketer. I'm not completely certain the whole of this Bangladesh batting line up play spin well. Sure they sweep but they don't do a lot else to it. Seelaar's picked up wickets in every match so far apart from the South African game but having picked up 3 against the West Indies and India I see no reason why he can't grab a couple here on what could well be a bunsen burner. There's no dew to worry us in a day game and with potential for points with the bat and catches I think 30 is low enough to take here. And now the 2nd game. 4pts G.Cremer's Performance Pts - 31&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. Graeme Cremer is a fairly decent all round cricketer for Zimbabwe. He is certainly able to hold the bat and on these wickets his leg spin is more than useful. I think it will be particularly useful here because Pakistan don't have a single left handed batsman in their side so the ball will be going across the outside edge all the time in this match. He can definitely turn it so he'll be a handful to face. He's already bagged 3 for against Canada and another wicket against Australia in this tournament and averages 33 with the bat. Even an average day with bat and ball will see this covered but given he has the potential to cover it with either I'll take the overs here too. 1pt S.Afridi Top Pakistan Batsman 10/1 Skybet When he bats Afridi is always dangerous. I guess the danger is getting him into bat but that's a risk I'm prepared to take for the price we're getting. Unlike Kieron Pollard who prefers walloping seam all over the shop, Afridi is very much a hitter of spinners which is pretty perfect considering Zimbabwe bowl over 40 overs of the stuff. As Bigmac has said above, the opening 2-3 aren't in any nick at all and with Umar Akmal nursing a damaged finger there's a strong chance Afridi can get in. Canada got him in so hopefully Zimbabwe can and he can let the shoulders go and send a few offies and leggies into Harare. Definitely a risk he won't bat but if he does he ain't no 10/1 shot because he can rack up 50 and more in less than 10 overs. At 10/1 I'll chance the Hampshire man here.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Just 2 bets from me so far, but I am happy to be 2-0 in this topsy turvy tournament right now. Will take my third now, hopefully the run continues, although the price is nothing to write home about. (4/10) Batsman Match Runs - Mohammad Hafeez - Under 50 @ 1.61 at Bet365 Smallish price, but I think this will be a winner often enough. Hafeez scored 5 against New Zealand, 9 against Kenya, 32 against Sri Lanka and 11 against Canada. He just does not seem to be in any sort of form right now, so it is hard to see him getting a half century here. Zimbabwe are poor, but if both Kenya and Canada held him so low, I cannot see why he cannot get a poor performance once again.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Had a few days off from the cricket due to how I've been so far in this thread - very up and down. Thought I'd take a step back and maybe look at the way I've been betting. Still 2.98 points in profit though so things aren't too bad. 4pts Price player performance 29points and over at 5/6 with Bet365 Think the line here is on the low side for Zimbabwe's best bowler. He is likely to bowl in the first powerplay, the batting powerplay, and also at the death. He is a very tough bowler to get away at the best of times, but you can definitely see this Pakistan side going after the spinners at some point. If that proves to be the case he will be well in the running for a cheap wicket or 2. Considering the times he bowls at and the fact that he is Zimbabwe's go to man, I fancy that he will have a decent chance of covering this in the field alone. Not to mention there is always a chance of a caught and bowled which would cover this straight off. He's no mug with the bat either. In his world cup games so far he has hit 5*, 10*, 11, and 11. This obviously doesn't sound much, but when it comes to player performance bets small runs can be invaluable. 4pts Razzak player performance 35 and over at 5/6 with Bet365 Similar reasoning to the Price bet above. Razzak will bowl at very important times in the game. We saw from the game against England that the wicket will turn and that this lad can/should be effective here. He has 15 wickets in 9 games at this ground, and Netherlands aren't the greatest players of spin. Averages 13 with the bat which isn't too bad, and could potentially take a catch or 2. 2pts double on the above 2 player performances at 3.36 with Bet365 Reasons already stated. 3pts Seelaar Top Holland bowler at 11/4 with Bet365 Short and sweet on this one - the pitch will turn as we saw in the match against England. Seelar is the only proper spinner in the Dutch side. Main/only spinner of the ball on a pitch that will take spin = wickets surely? At least I hope so. 10pts Bangladesh highest first 15 over score at 4/7 with BlueSquare Max play for me on this one. Holland's first 15 over scores this tournament have been 65/2, 51/5, 55/2, and 56/0. Take away the hammering against Windies (for obvious reasons), and Bangladesh's first 15 over score have been 93/1, 86/3, and 75/3. It is a clear strategy for the Bangladesh openers to go after the ball in the powerplay - always has been as they are aggressive shotmakers. If Tamim Iqbal fancies it then this bet wins easily, but even if he goes cheaply I feel that Bangladesh have a big edge in this department. Netherlands have struggled with their opening few overs throughout the tournament so there will surely be an emphasis on preserving wickets and perhaps an element of safety in their approach. I don't particularly rate the Holland quicks either and I fancy the Bangladesh openers to get them off to a fast start as they usually do.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Just check their rules ;).

Batsman Match Runs The following minimum number of overs must be scheduled, and there must be an official result (Duckworth-Lewis counts) otherwise all bets are void, unless settlement of bets is already determined. Twenty20 Matches - The full 20 overs for each team. One Day Matches - At least 40 overs for each team. Test and County Championship Matches - The whole match counts. In drawn matches there must be a minimum of 200 overs bowled.

4pts Price player performance 29points and over at 5/6 with Bet365 4pts Razzak player performance 35 and over at 5/6 with Bet365 2pts double on the above 2 player performances at 3.36 with Bet365 3pts Seelaar Top Holland bowler at 11/4 with Bet365 10pts Bangladesh highest first 15 over score at 4/7 with BlueSquare
4/5 - a nice way to get back into things :nana Bet365 have settled the player performance of Price as a winner as well which is a bonus as I wasn't sure they would. +14.1 points for the day and overall profit up to 17.08 points.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 I placed a bet in play with bet365, Zimbabwe total runs over 166.5. The bet was placed in between the first rain delay and the second. It's says in my account 'Zimbabwe total runs over 166.5 (43 overs)'. The bet has been settled as a loser but I think it should have been made void because the bet was total runs in 43 overs however 43 overs weren't bowled? Should I expect to get my money back or are they right in settling it as a loser?

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Why can't people read rules :unsure.

I placed a bet in play with bet365' date=' Zimbabwe total runs over 166.5. The bet was placed in between the first rain delay and the second. It's says in my account 'Zimbabwe total runs over 166.5 (43 overs)'. The bet has been settled as a loser but I think it should have been made void because the bet was total runs in 43 overs however 43 overs weren't bowled? Should I expect to get my money back or are they right in settling it as a loser?[/quote'] Read the rules. It's what they are there for ;). I can't believe people bet on cricket matches not knowing where they stand if rain intervenes, especially in Sri Lanka which is notorious for rain :eek. Seriously, I speak as someone who has learnt the hard way. It's always worth making sure any rain is on your side not theirs :ok.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Great shouts today infamous. -16.58 overall for me after a -6 day. 2 for tomorrow. 4pts N.O'Brien's Match Runs - Over 18.5 5/6 Ladbrokes This line is stupidly low. O'Brien's no mug. He's a pro, faced Steyn in county cricket and covered this in every match so far. Eden Gardens is flatter than some of the pancakes I made last week even with a bit of pace and bounce expected. Lovely batting wicket and I think NOB gets 19 and more here. 3pts J.Botha's Performance Pts - 35&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. Botha is a very good off spinner with disguise and mystery about his bowling, and a bit of throwing of course :lol. The Irish won't have seen too much of him and if they look to score big from him they could come unstuck. 2 wickets certainly isn't beyond him but if he doesn't get them with no de Villiers SA's batting could be weak enough to get him in with the bat. He fields around the bat which is handy when Steyn and Morkel are around so catches aren't out of the question and given his 3 scoring methods I think 35 is a bit low.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 The rain saved what was shaping up to be a catastrophic day today. Fortunately, I only ended -4.50; definitely could've been a lot worse. Going to stay away from tomorrow. South Africa are already through and Ireland have little to no chance of qualifying. Could be a potential minefield so shall skip this one. Glad you got your tournament back on track infamous I felt for you after the Windies/Ireland game. Also played Czech :clap

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 One for me. (4/10) Batsman Match - HM Amla vs GC Smith - HM Amla @ 1.72 at Bet365 HM Amla looks better here, has won this bet in 3 of 4 matches and has a much better strike rate, which should count in such a batting paradise. I think he is the batter batsman overall and since he also seems to be in better form than Smith, I will take this.

One for me. (4/10) Batsman Match - HM Amla vs GC Smith - HM Amla @ 1.72 at Bet365 HM Amla looks better here, has won this bet in 3 of 4 matches and has a much better strike rate, which should count in such a batting paradise. I think he is the batter batsman overall and since he also seems to be in better form than Smith, I will take this.
Good call :clap

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 -18.08 now. 3 for tomorrow. Off to Cheltenham for the rest of the week tomorrow. Will have my laptop with me though so should be around to place bets for the rest of the week. 5pts Canada +7.5wickets/150.5runs 5/6 Sportingbet I like the make up of this Canada side. They are spirited and shouldn't run into a smash bash wallop finish like they did against New Zealand at the weekend because Australia don't have anyone to do it. Canada's bowling has been excellent in terms of taking wickets so far so I think they can take 3 if they bat first and I don't see anyone getting 150 runs away from them on a slow Bangalore wicket. No Tait for Australia helps too and I think Canada have the sufficient quality with bat or ball to stay within reach of this total. 3pts A.Bagai's Performance Pts - 32&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 25pts per stumping. Ashish Bagai continues to impress me. He did in 2003 and he still is today. I think he's a wonderful wicket keeper. He reminds me of James Foster as a keeper with the relaxed hands and good footwork and Foster is the best I've seen for a long time. He's more than good enough with the gloves to contribute here. He's also a very solid batsman who has scored half centuries in the last two matches. No Tait should help him with the bat so I'll take the Canada skipper to cover 32pts here. 3pts H.Baidwan's Performance Pts - 28&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. Baidwan continues to cover these totals and yet they seem to get lower :loon. He's in the top 5 wicket takers in the tournament which says it all and he can also bat and fields at key positions. I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if he covers this with the ball again as he's got lots of change ups but if he doesn't he's got the other 2 scoring methods. 28pts is too low on a decent cricketer.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 4 pts - Most Runs In An Over - OVER 15.5 - 5/6 - Paddy Power This looks slightly low. Just going from past games played at this pitch, the scores have been extremely high and have soared past this. I can see the Aussies clearing this with their big hitters but i wouldnt rule out Canada giving this a go. 16 runs is the target and im confident this will come in so i'll play.

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 I had two bets for tomorrows game lined up and ready to roll out. One was Canada on the handicap and the other was Baidwan's Player Performance! Nothing more needs to be said on them, lets hope they make us some monies tomorrow.

Johnson is one of the most marketable players in world cricket, he gets a good ride because of this imo. my bets so far Sri Lanka to win their group @ 2.60 Tikolo most runs for Kenya @ 5.50 Hansra most runs for Canada @ 17 Joyce most runs for Ireland @ 4 Iqbal most runs for Bangladesh @ 4 Tharanga most runs for the Tournament @ 31 Yusuf Pathan fastest 50 @ 26/1
Hansra goes into the match 26 in front of Bagai.... comes out 10 behind... gutted for you... and me! Place is better than a kick in the teeth I suppose but so close to the biggy :wall

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Personally, I cannot believe I missed out on Over 10.5 extras on Ladbrokes yesterday for this Australian bowling attack. Would've been my first 10pt bet but just... didn't do it. :\ Taking one in-play: 1pt Michael Clarke Top Australian Batsman 5/1 Coral Australia need 212 to win. I really can't see them doing this without the loss of at least three wickets which should bring the handicap in nicely. Two wickets brings Clarke in and we all know he's their best player of spin. Ponting is riled too, it looked like his finger was giving him a bit of jip just then and a few things in that innings made him boil over. I don't like where he is mentally at the moment and he isn't exactly scoring runs for fun so I think Clarke could snag this. If required, he can come in and clear the ropes as we saw last time out and he's in the most form out of their top 6. Small stakes for Clarkey.

4 pts - Most Runs In An Over - OVER 15.5 - 5/6 - Paddy Power This looks slightly low. Just going from past games played at this pitch, the scores have been extremely high and have soared past this. I can see the Aussies clearing this with their big hitters but i wouldnt rule out Canada giving this a go. 16 runs is the target and im confident this will come in so i'll play.
Canada brought this in the 4th over. Happy.

-18.08 now. 3 for tomorrow. Off to Cheltenham for the rest of the week tomorrow. Will have my laptop with me though so should be around to place bets for the rest of the week. 5pts Canada +7.5wickets/150.5runs 5/6 Sportingbet I like the make up of this Canada side. They are spirited and shouldn't run into a smash bash wallop finish like they did against New Zealand at the weekend because Australia don't have anyone to do it. Canada's bowling has been excellent in terms of taking wickets so far so I think they can take 3 if they bat first and I don't see anyone getting 150 runs away from them on a slow Bangalore wicket. No Tait for Australia helps too and I think Canada have the sufficient quality with bat or ball to stay within reach of this total. 3pts A.Bagai's Performance Pts - 32&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 25pts per stumping. Ashish Bagai continues to impress me. He did in 2003 and he still is today. I think he's a wonderful wicket keeper. He reminds me of James Foster as a keeper with the relaxed hands and good footwork and Foster is the best I've seen for a long time. He's more than good enough with the gloves to contribute here. He's also a very solid batsman who has scored half centuries in the last two matches. No Tait should help him with the bat so I'll take the Canada skipper to cover 32pts here. 3pts H.Baidwan's Performance Pts - 28&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. Baidwan continues to cover these totals and yet they seem to get lower :loon. He's in the top 5 wicket takers in the tournament which says it all and he can also bat and fields at key positions. I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if he covers this with the ball again as he's got lots of change ups but if he doesn't he's got the other 2 scoring methods. 28pts is too low on a decent cricketer.
Fullhouse! :notworthy Thanks to a last minute wicket, 4 runs before the finish!!

Re: Cricket: ICC World Cup 2011 Quality tipping kevshat! :nana Some great shouts there. Personally decided to sit out yesterday's and today's games due to having no real strong opinions on any plays. Huge game tomorrow though and have one bet so far: 6 points West Indies to beat England at 7/5 on Betfair England have shown absolutely nothing so far in this world cup and I am very surprised at the odds available on the West Indies. They have been turned over by Ireland and Bangladesh, and quite simply do not deserve to progress. A tie against India is flattering - Bell was plumb lbw not given, and Strauss had 2 edges unspotted. Had they been given India would have won by plenty. Even the win against SA was down to a huge choke from the saffer lads when chasing a small total. The bowling has been good in spurts but there has been no real consistency there. Reports of illness throughout the England camp, coupled with players already out injured/not in form - all is definitely not right with the side. Windies on the other hand have looked pretty good so far. They suffered a setback with Dwayne Bravo leaving early in the tournament, but this may well prove to be a blessing in disguise judging by the last few games. Windies have finally moved Pollard up the order and he is showing what he can do when given time at the crease. Gayle will be back for this one, Smith is coming off a century, Bravo and Pollard are in great form, and Roach and Benn are near the top of the wicket taking charts. Things are looking good for the Windies lads and I fancy them to beat England tomorrow.