** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Is there anybody who has knowledge in Snooker?

Re: Is there anybody who has knowledge in Snooker? Well I had the question via a PM. :unsure I have replied by telling them I am posting it here. Hi mate. First of all, thank you for your help. I'm new in snooker betting. What I wonder is, they play best of six in masters tournament. So up to 11-frames max. After 4 frames, they have a break. What I wonder is, is there any game where favourite lost first half (first 4 frames) 4-0? I mean underdog ever win 4-0 in first half? Is there any games like these?

Re: Is there anybody who has knowledge in Snooker? Thank you Kevsul. Well, guys that's the question. Do you know any matches where favourite (should be favourite 1.50 and below or 1.60 and below, not 1.80-1.90) ever went 0-4 in last 4 frames? Thank you.

Re: Is there anybody who has knowledge in Snooker? Dunno what the other lads use, but this one isn't bad: http://snooker.org/ it lists the frame scores for loads of matches/tournaments, so although you will have to know the players which meet your Favourite criteria and work through and determine which games went 0-4, it should be possible to answer iyour question