LOTD 30TH December

wafer

3:30 Dynaste @ Taunton - Ran well LTO @ Cheltenham when finishing 2nd,three and a half lengths behind Aegean Dawn.Is 11lb higher in the weights for that run and also steps up in class so I can see some of todays field finishing in front of it today 1 pt Place Lay Dynaste

Re: LOTD 30TH December Shame.........the comp seems to be fizzling out with a whimper...... Ah well........I've still got one more winner to get for my 200 up for the year, so I'm going for another outsider today.......:unsure Kemp 6.40 - Diriculous - win lay Hasn't won for 2 years and has only raced once in the last year Obviously he has talent as he's won several races and is now well handicapped if only he could return to something like his previous form He's a CD winner But such long absences are a worry and this looks a hot little sprint to be trying to make a comeback in

Re: LOTD 30TH December I'll have a go Trotter for old times sake! 640 Kem : Vhujon (place lay) Likes 5f and has been very consistant of late but the 6f trip and decent opposition might be too much here. Like the fav Anne Of Kiev and Perfect Act and hopefully one of the others can keep the selection out of the three.