PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition

1tripz1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition The number of teams dropped from 80 to about 50 this time - so although we scored 168 points in effect we performed worse than the previous month looking compared to the average team score. Before the latest leaderboard is published I suggest we ought to agree the maximum points difference we are behind the leaders to make it worth carrying on. Bearing in mind that you would expect another drop in attendance this coming month which makes the deficit a lot harder to make up- as everyone will score points if less than 50 players reg. My thoughts ae that with two games to play I think the maximum points we are behind to make it worthwhile carrying on is around 80

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition

I would probably think even 80 would be too much especially if there was still 14 teams between us and top spot. Wonder if Poker Idol are waiting to see which teams have completed the idol points before releasing the table.
Good point about the idol points Ed ... I was being hopeful with 80 :\ I can't see us being that close TBH as I noticed one of the previous leading team was on my final table and definitely finshed 8th or better. I've not checked yet today but I think after the cash session last night I should have topped the 50 mark - although I will give myself a couple more points over next couple days as I think I may have had a point before the month started.

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition We're joint 8th, and exactly 80 pts off top :loon (Mystic Mart :lol) I am easy. If we're continuing I'm gonna get the STTs in over the weekend and Monday, only need 16 @ $1 rake each. How many teams do you reckon will play Leg 3, and then Leg 4? 80 to 50 this time, can't see there being more than 20/25 next time, and the final leg could be STTs :lol

We're joint 8th, and exactly 80 pts off top :loon (Mystic Mart :lol) I am easy. If we're continuing I'm gonna get the STTs in over the weekend and Monday, only need 16 @ $1 rake each. How many teams do you reckon will play Leg 3, and then Leg 4? 80 to 50 this time, can't see there being more than 20/25 next time, and the final leg could be STTs :lol
Ive got mine for this month Idolcash per point ratio: 0.0 Points to keep ratio: 0 Points to increase ratio: 202 Total points: 52 If there are only going to be 20 runners then it'll be a big task - as average team score would be 210 with maximum 300.(Min 150) 30 Runners gives a little more hope average score 180. - max still 300(Min 90) I'd suggest that we give next month a go and need to be within 18 pts to have any chance taking into account as Samba says that you may be looking at less than 20 runners for the last ones Do you agree :unsure

Ive got mine for this month Idolcash per point ratio: 0.0 Points to keep ratio: 0 Points to increase ratio: 202 Total points: 52 If there are only going to be 20 runners then it'll be a big task - as average team score would be 210 with maximum 300.(Min 150) 30 Runners gives a little more hope average score 180. - max still 300(Min 90) I'd suggest that we give next month a go and need to be within 18 pts to have any chance taking into account as Samba says that you may be looking at less than 20 runners for the last ones Do you agree :unsure
Fine with me... let's kick March ass next month! Oggy oggy oggyyyyyyyyy :D

• 4 weeks later...

20th - never in it after winning the first hand I played. 2200 with blinds 100/200, early position limped, I have AJ and shove, button shoves his 12k stack, limper folds. AJ v AK T22 ... J :nana ...... Q :puke gl guys
Al finished 4th :clap but overall I think we can stop chasing the Idol Points- do we agree:unsure We should look out for similar tourneys in future :ok

Re: PokerIdol Team Poker - Vegas Freeroll Competition Pretty sure its over for us now, shame cos it was looking great at the break with 2 of the comp leaders team gone and the other sitting second last in his div with us all still in. Their 3rd guy hit everything and ended up 3rd or 4th in Martyns games, big stack at one point. Might be 10-15 pts closer to them but thats far too much so forget the points. Next time:hope