** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

US SPORTS SPREAD SYSTEM

Re: US SPORTS SPREAD SYSTEM Orlando won 97-87, so it´s a WIN for my bet on Milwaukee +12 The serie @ thursday morning is -1.6 units and the system keep with "30" to bet. Yesterday I was busy due to a full day wedding of my sister in law, but here is the yesterday bet (thursday no bet because only 2 NBA games). 7/1/11 Game : Cleveland +10.5 @ Golden State -10.5 Bet on GOLDEN STATE -10.5 Bet : System = 30 = bet 30 units. --------- Golden State won 116-98 = WIN The serie is over :clap with a profit of +25.70 units :ok Here are the results of this first official PL serie : 12 games = 6 WIN 6 LOST = 50% Profit : 25.70 units Yield : 5.24% (25.70 units won for 490 units invest) With flat bets this series would have been (with 20 units bets like the first bets of the series) : -10.8 units Max bet of the serie : 70 units (7% of the bankroll) --------- Today no bet to start the second serie because there are 2 games with the same higher spread of -7 Let´s see tomorrow...

Re: US SPORTS SPREAD SYSTEM

Im interested in spread systems but what made your choice to bet on Detroit +12.5? Im just curious, you could add some info of your betting choice or something. Cheers, hope this will get to the profitable side! :cheers
Hi Eliaz Ace, like I explained, I choose the game with the higher spread of the day, and if the spread is -10.5 or less I bet on the favorite, if the spread if -11 or higher, I bet on the underdog with +11 or more. If there are more than 1 game with the same higher spread ( like today with 2 games @ -7) I don´t bet. If there are less than 5 games (4 games or less) I don´t bet. That´s it. I bet on the game with the higher level difference of the day. I bet on the huge favorite of the day, but if the spread if higher than 10.5 I bet on the underdog (the worst team of the day). I know that it´s a quite simple, but with that and the betting system, only 50% of winning allow me to be in profit.

Re: US SPORTS SPREAD SYSTEM Hi mate, Thanks for reading my comments. I have one more thought. You have posted that your biggest bet was 70 units (7%). Do you think that it may be worth considering an upper limit that you won't go over? It could be any figure, I suppose, but one that each individual is comfortable with. I wonder (and I'll do it myself sometime I promise) if having a maximum of 5% of bank on any bet would still provide a profit. Congratulations on the profit by the way. :clap Long may it continue. :hope

Do you think that it may be worth considering an upper limit that you won't go over? It could be any figure, I suppose, but one that each individual is comfortable with. I wonder (and I'll do it myself sometime I promise) if having a maximum of 5% of bank on any bet would still provide a profit.
Hi valiant23, for now I don´t have a limit bet, because it´s a paper trade system for now, and even with real money like I bet with the money I afford to lose, it´s ok for me. But if one day this system goes very high, I can take the amount of money to bet ( ie the system goes with 200-400 = 600 units) and divise this number on 5 equal numbers like 120-120-120-120-120 It´s quite safer but if the losing streak continue, I will can do anything. But that´s betting.

Re: US SPORTS SPREAD SYSTEM ATLANTA WIN 100-98 but it's a LOST with the spread No game until maybe tomorrow (2 games tuesday, 2 games with the same high spread yesterday and only 3 games today) This series is : 2W-3L -23.6 units and betting system 10-10-20-30 (next bet 40 units).

• 2 years later...

Re: US SPORTS SPREAD SYSTEM Hi everyone Thank Chikilicuarte to re-open this post that I totally forgot. ;) to make it simple, because of lack of time, especially due to the birth of my 2 children, I couldn't continue this system. I don't know what it will be after 2 years, so I can't tell you. What I can tell you, is since the MLB 2012 season, I play with my new system, always a losing chase system labouchère style, and always with very low bets, so before to be broke, you need 14 losing games in a row, My average results show a 55% winning rate with a average odd between 1.85 and 2.00 I'm preparing a small website to explain that system, and with only your name and email you will receive for free the system explain and the bankroll management system, and for life the picks. For free yes, because since this year, with this MLB system and with my bankroll, I earn the same amount of money than my salary, so I don't need to charge it to make a living. Just for the 2013 season, from april 1st 2013 to today, I've made a +107% profit. So stay tune, soon I will create a new post with all my bets. I don't know if I will continue with NBA this season, I prefer to be focused on MLB, it show more profits with more consistents results.

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone, My name is Xavier, and i’m new here in PL forum. This is my first post. First of all, please excuse my basic English with a lot of grammar errors. This isn’t my language. I hope you will understand what I want to say. I post this system because I find it very effective, and I would like to share it with you. For now it’s a paper system, so don’t bet the games I post. So what is this system? This is a system created for odd of about 1,91 like spread or over/under in us sports. I use it for us sports, like NBA or MLB. In NBA I use spread bets. For MLB I don’t know, the next season start in april, so I have time to find. 2 STEPS Step 1 : how to choose the game to bet (my own creation) Personally, I go to www.covers.com to find all my informations, but a lot of other websites have the same. So if you prefer another website, feel free to go to another website despite covers if you can find these informations. In this website, I go to the section where I can find all the games of the day with the different informations I want, like spread : http://scores.covers.com/basketball-scores-matchups.aspx How I choose a game : I choose the game of the day with the highest spread (for example +12/-12) If the spread is 10,5 and lower, I bet on the favorite ( -10,5 and lower) If the spread is 11 or higher, I bet on the underdog (+11 and higher). 2 other things to consider: If in that day, there is a total of games less than 5, I don’t bet (I bet from 5 games and +) And if in that day, 2 games or more have the same higher spread (for example 2 games with +12) I don’t bet either. You know now how I choose the game to bet, and on which team I bet. Step 2 : the betting system For that part, I don’t have created anything. I found this betting system on a website (Bookie Buster), and I found it very effective, conservative (IMO, but someone else can find it aggressive or very bad). I use a bankroll of 1000 units and my base bet is 10 units. But you can choose the bankroll of your choice, it’s up to you. So mark 5 times your base bet. For me 10 10 10 10 10 10 For each bet, your bet amount will be the first number + the last number, here 10+10 = 20 units. Place the bet at the average odd of 1,91 (sometimes it’ll be higher, sometimes lower, but in average with all the bookies, it’s 1,91) If the bet win, cross theses 2 numbers, you have now : 10 10 10 Do the same for the next bet, it will be 20 units again 10+10 If the bet won, cross the 2 numbers and you have only 10, this will be your next bet, if it won, on have won about 45 units. What to do if the bet lost? Mark the bet lost at the end of the numbers series, after the other numbers. For example, if your first bet wins, you have 10 10 10 And now you bet 20, and if this bet lost, you’ll have 10 10 10 20 So your next bet will be 10+20 = 30 units If this bet win, cross the number 10 and 20, so you will have 10 10 and your next (and maybe final bet) will be 20 (10+10) The advantage of this system is that you need 1 winning game to cross 2 numbers, and if you lost a game, you add only 1 number. So a ratio of 50% and lower is enough to clear a series. And with the manner I choose NBA games, I’m higher than 50% so I have a positive yield. The bad thing is (like every systems) with a very bad and long loosing streak, it’ll be more difficult to close the series, but more easily and safely than with a other system than a martingale. And even with a bad streak, you will be in profit, instead of flat bet. For example, with a series of 13 games to close it (so bad series) you will have a profit of 30 units, with flats bet you would have lost more than 20 units. It seems complicated like that, but it’s because I can’t explain it very clearly, but it’s easy. So excuse me again it I’m not very clear. Read again, and if you have question, don’t hesitate to ask me. Here you will find the paper test of the November and December months with NBA. I have a yield and profit % upper than 20% so I’m happy with that figure. With this excel file, hope you will understand easily. I will try to post my bet as soon as I can, but like this is a system, now everyone can find the game and how much to bet. I the goal of a system no ? So if I travel sooner, and can’t place my post, I will return 1 or 2 days ago and find which game would be chosen for the system. Hope I have been clear with that system, I repeat, don’t hesitate to ask me for more explanations. Have fun Xavier

FacebookTwitter

111370-US-SPORTS-SPREAD-SYSTEM

Hi, friend, I am interested in the excel file to order my bets with this system! I possible download excel file? Thank you

Re: US SPORTS SPREAD SYSTEM Hi Xaviercito. I have only just caught up with this thread after a lengthy absence from the forum. I too am interested in your system and particularly your MLB system mentioned above. Apparently you never returned to give any details, so if you are still up and running is there any chance of the details of the MLB system described above? Cheers.;)