UEFA Europa League > Thursday 16th December

Spooner

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 16th December

The reasoning/approach is quite straight-forward here. I believe that matches with little or no meaning have an increased chance of ending in a draw. It is the ultimate "meaningless" result. We are in the middle of December, during a harsh winter across Europe, and I feel these type of circumstances produce subdued performances from teams which increases the chance of a draw. So, with this in mind I am tipping the follwing matches for draws: Juventus - Manchester City: Draw @ 3.35 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Levski - Sporting Lisbon: Draw @ 3.52 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Salzburg - Poznan: Draw @3.50 (Bet365) 10/10 Debreceni - Sampdoria: Draw @ 3.33 (Pinnacle) 10/10 One draw results in a small unit loss whereas two or more draws provides profit. Good Luck.....:hope
I

Sure Lech can win the group. H2H City and Lech has the same as both won 3-1 at home. But it still has nothing to do with winning group. If Lech wins today and City looses then Lech is 1 point above City' date=' simply as that.[/quote'] Yes they won 3-1 both so h2h is tied and Lech can win the group I've seen now. I think it must be worth taking Lech tonight.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 16th December Juventus v Man City Going to carry on with my corner system here whereby games that are meaningless in terms of result, usually have less corners. Juventus average around 9 corners (between both teams) at home anyway and Man City average around 10 away from home. Under 10.5 Corners @ 10/11 - 5pts - StanJames Under 9.5 Corners @ 11/10 - 4pts - StanJames

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 16th December Again Salzburg does not play with the c team it is nearly the same team that Beat Sturm Graz 2:1 at the weekend So line up goal: tremmel defence: schiemer, sekgaya, dudic, afolabi midfield:cziommer,leitgeb,mendes da silva,zarate,jantscher Attacker wallner so like i mentioned a few posts before its a very defensive orientated line up i am picking under 2.5 goals

I also believe in goals here, for more than one reason. --Lille are capable of producing a high-scoring one on their own; --Gent are risking too much if they sit back and defend vs a most potent and superior team; --not much into Belgium football, but watched Gent 3 or 4 times this season - I rate them as an attacking team, not a defending one, i.e. they look strong when they go forward. If I am managing that team I would rather use what my people are better at, and Lille showed few times ( true, in domestic league ) that they are easier to penetrate this season. Blackcrow as a rule takes no prisoners :D, his line is bit high to me, but Over 3 Goals will do me fine, bet365... GL
Good points, and like I say, it could still be a massive overs game IF there's an early goal. But, we did see what happened last night when pressure and determination met eachother in Naples. The mental aspects of the game are a massive consideration. CSKA and Sparta produced a low scoring draw too, which was uncharacteristic.

can you give origin link to this info? because Lech in full squad and they wanted win this group, odd @ 4,0 is very good what are you think about this match?
i dont have the link they wrote it at the orf tv text Service that sends very useful soccer informations

Juventus v Man City Going to carry on with my corner system here whereby games that are meaningless in terms of result, usually have less corners. Juventus average around 9 corners (between both teams) at home anyway and Man City average around 10 away from home. Under 10.5 Corners @ 10/11 - 5pts - StanJames Under 9.5 Corners @ 11/10 - 4pts - StanJames
11 Corners already :( On reflection, with both teams playing out and out wingers was a bit of a silly bet. Ah well. :(

Re: UEFA Europa League > Wednesday 15th December

Event Bayer Leverkusen - Atletico Madrid
Selection HT 0-1 (correct score HT)
Strength 10/10
Date 16/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price bet365 @ 4.33
Reasoning In this last day of Europa League group phase, Madrid is the third placed with seven points and Aris is the second placed with seven points. This means that if Aris wins their game, they will be qualified to the next stage. Any other result will qualify the Spanish team of Atletico Madrid. It will be a demoralised AM if Aris has a good lead because if both AM and Aris wins, Aris qualify because they beat AM twice. Atletico 1-0 in HT is a very likely outcome since the second half is when they may begin to realize they wont qualify. German teams seldom go out and throw away a game even if they don't need to win.
10/10 on a correct half time score....that definitely wouldn't be my style and I don't think that a 1 to 10 staking system is best served with a 10/10 in this situation....but I respect the right of each punter to bet as he/she sees fit.....

Bayer Leverkusen vs Atletico Madrid - Both Teams to Score @ 1.57 Atletico Madrid are one of the dodgiest teams to back in Europe. One day, you'll get a team that is capable of beating most others with all of their attacking talent oozing their undoubted class firing up-front whilst one on another day you'll get a team looking like they belong in the 2nd Tier of Spanish football. I think that is why this bet is so appealing to me because I think there will be goals with whichever Atletico Madrid turn up today. They need a win so will be going for goals from the outset. Leverkusen aren't exactly playing for anything and will more than likely field an understrength side but we all know that their Atletico's defence is extremely dodgy and I think that will be gaps to exploit when they go in search of a goal. Aguero is on fire at the moment and scored a classy brace on the weekend. Him anytime @ 2.25 might also be a good shout too. Aris vs. Rosenborg - Home Win @ 1.60 Aris need to win here and Rosenborg are last in the group with nothing to play for. As mentioned earlier, their league finished ages ago so they are lacking any kind of match fitness and sharpness and will have to go away to a hostile Greece atmosphere here to effectively play for nothing. The motivation is clearly there for Aris and NOT for Rosenborg. Definitely feel a home win is more than capable here and with decent odds too. The double pays 2.51 on Bet365. Will play with 3units.
I'll have some of that all day long. 3units stakes 7.53units retuned :beer Well done to any other winners tonight :clap

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 16th December I'm taking both teams to score in the Anderlecht-Hajduk Split game @2.10 with Bet365. Despite being rubbish, Hajduk Split have scored in 4 of their 5 games, while Anderlecht have done the same and both teams have only kept clean sheets once in five games. Anderlecht need to win and should, but I don't necessarily think the visitors will lie down to them. It's their last match in Europe for the season so they'll just go out and enjoy themselves. Over 2.5 goals is just 1.57 and there's no way Anderlecht are beating Hajduk 3-0 enough to suggest such a big discrepency in that price and both teams to score. Pick: Both Teams to Score @2.10 :hope

Again Salzburg does not play with the c team it is nearly the same team that Beat Sturm Graz 2:1 at the weekend So line up goal: tremmel defence: schiemer, sekgaya, dudic, afolabi midfield:cziommer,leitgeb,mendes da silva,zarate,jantscher Attacker wallner so like i mentioned a few posts before its a very defensive orientated line up i am picking under 2.5 goals
Thanks I took it.. Under 2.5 1.775 bet365

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 16th December i backed man city on spread betting yesterday - won 15 on that but i was so lucky - my open bets were at a balance of around -£200 but then man city scored with Jo And i had Jo's player goals mins, ended up winning 60 x 2!!! 135 profit (H)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 16th December :welcome to PL joshclem. Please have a quick read of the house rules here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f2/punters-lounge-house-rules-41369/ . All bets should be posted up before the game - otherwise, we'd just have a forum full of aftereventing, which is no use to anyone. :ok

:welcome to PL joshclem. Please have a quick read of the house rules here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f2/punters-lounge-house-rules-41369/ . All bets should be posted up before the game - otherwise, we'd just have a forum full of aftereventing, which is no use to anyone. :ok
brilliant rule to have in place and i know now thanks