Uruguay Premier Div-5th Dec

DEFENSOR SPORTING @ 4/7.....bet375....This is a slim price for an away team and not normally my cup of tea but I can't resist 4/10 stakes here....top vs bottom.Tacuarembo have lost 9 of their last 10 games and are 1-1-5 at home for 6 ag 11 and Sporting are 3-2-0 away for 7 ag 2. There are lots of head to head comparisons to look at.For instance Tacuarembo lost their last home game 2-0 to Racing who Defensor beat 3-0 away.....there are 36 goals between these two teams and I'm going for at least a 1-0 away win here...........

Re: Uruguay Premier Div-5th Dec

DEFENSOR SPORTING @ 4/7.....bet375....This is a slim price for an away team and not normally my cup of tea but I can't resist 4/10 stakes here....top vs bottom.Tacuarembo have lost 9 of their last 10 games and are 1-1-5 at home for 6 ag 11 and Sporting are 3-2-0 away for 7 ag 2. There are lots of head to head comparisons to look at.For instance Tacuarembo lost their last home game 2-0 to Racing who Defensor beat 3-0 away.....there are 36 goals between these two teams and I'm going for at least a 1-0 away win here...........
1-3,bet won.........