Brazil » Série B » 26/27 Nov. 2010

Friday 26 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v AS Arapiraca (23:00 GMT) 1.9 3.6 3.5 108.73 %
maximize.gif EC Santo André v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (23:00 GMT) 1.95 3.6 3.62 106.68 %
Saturday 27 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América-RN v Brasiliense FC (19:00 GMT) 2.02 3.4 3.37 108.59 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v América Futebol Clube-MG (19:00 GMT) 3.4 3 2.3 106.22 %
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v Esporte Clube Bahia (19:00 GMT) 2.88 3.3 2.46 105.51 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Guarantigueta (19:00 GMT) 1.64 3.95 5.6 104.15 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Paraná Clube (19:00 GMT) 1.54 3.9 6.04 106.99 %
maximize.gif Ipatinga FC v Icasa-CE (19:00 GMT) 1.74 3.42 4.52 108.58 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v Portuguesa-SP (19:00 GMT) 3.62 3.45 2.06 105.15 %
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v AD São Caetano (19:00 GMT) 1.61 3.6 5.26 108.62 %

Re: Brazil » Série B » 26/27 Nov. 2010 Coritiba FC v Guarantigueta Coritiba is the banker of the week-end....1.64 is a joke!!! The champions will have a great party at home and Guaratinguetá (not Americana anymore) will have to play offensively, leaving spaces, due to the fact that the only result for them to avoid relegation is victory... Coritiba 9/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 26/27 Nov. 2010

Coritiba FC v Americana Futebol Coritiba is the banker of the week-end....1.64 is a joke!!! The champions will have a great party at home and Guaratinguetá (not Americana anymore) will have to play offensively, leaving spaces, due to the fact that the only result for them to avoid relegation is victory... Coritiba 9/10
Oooops....Let me get this one straight :D - with this pick you are in fact giving 3 bankers as tips - if the only way to stay up for Guaratingueta is to win, then you are taking for granted that Brasiliense and Villa Nova will certainly win, in other words no other scenarios possible. I am pretty sure Sao Caetano won't be bothered much, but America RN seems to be leaving Serie B with heads up high. That of course if you are fully right and Coritiba take all the spoils ...

Oooops....Let me get this one straight :D - with this pick you are in fact giving 3 bankers as tips - if the only way to stay up for Guaratingueta is to win' date=' then you are taking for granted that Brasiliense and Villa Nova will certainly win, in other words no other scenarios possible. I am pretty sure Sao Caetano won't be bothered much, but America RN seems to be leaving Serie B with heads up high. That of course if you are fully right and Coritiba take all the spoils ...[/quote'] smart kiddo!!! :clap But...not necessarily....:sad The real point is Coritiba's victory, due to the fact that Guaratinguetá is an awful team. But, they will not be relagated, for I don't believe Brasiliense will beat America. They are really lucky because they deserve to go straight to Serie D!:rollin I bet Coritiba's odd will go down to the 1.50 level by tomorrow.

Re: Brazil » Série B » 26/27 Nov. 2010 Figueirense - Parana 20:00CET Parana is in very bad position for the past three months, with no money the team don´t know if they will be playing next season in serie B (they are in debt over $1.5 mil). They are safe if we talk about relegation, but with realy poor financial situation all players are low moraled. The board didn´t meet with any cast member and don´t have any money to payback wages for the past several months, so players didn´t trained for the past five days. Three main players refuses to play next league match against Figueirense, and many others are realy dissapointed and already thinking to leave the club, so this will be great chance for home side to celebrate promotion to serie A next season with great manner in front of their loved fans. Figueirense (-1) AH @1.84 5/10 pinnacle

Coritiba FC v Americana Futebol Coritiba is the banker of the week-end....1.64 is a joke!!! The champions will have a great party at home and Guaratinguetá (not Americana anymore) will have to play offensively, leaving spaces, due to the fact that the only result for them to avoid relegation is victory... Coritiba 9/10
well, i have to agree with you my friend, coxa for me too - stadium will be full and everyone will come to support a team who were great through all season long. :cheers p.s. when you adding a pick can you please write which bookie you are using? :ok

Re: Brazil » Série B » 26/27 Nov. 2010 Other thoughts for tonight: Santo Andre - Nautico Capibaribe Santo Andre is relegated from serie b and will play in serie c next season. Realy surprise for me but i see them wining last game at home. Nautico will play with mixed squad. @1.85 sbobet 2/10 Duque de Caxias - ASA Arapiraca I see another home win tonight, Duque will use their best players for this last home game, and on the other hand we have Asa full of problems, with many injuries and suspension players. But as this is game without the importance use low stakes. @1.85 pinnacle 2/10 This last rounds are always welcome for goals line bets so i will try double: Over 2.5 goals with bet365 (S.Andre/Nautico @1.73, Caxias/ASA @1.75) Total odds @3.03 2/10 bet365

Coritiba FC v Guarantigueta Coritiba is the banker of the week-end....1.64 is a joke!!! The champions will have a great party at home and Guaratinguetá (not Americana anymore) will have to play offensively, leaving spaces, due to the fact that the only result for them to avoid relegation is victory... Coritiba 9/10
Sorry for the off topic question, but what do you mean by "not americana anymore" ? you mean not yet, or did they actually cancel the change of name and state?

Sorry for the off topic question' date=' but what do you mean by "not americana anymore" ? you mean not yet, or did they actually cancel the change of name and state?[/quote'] Americana is a city in the same state (Sâo Paulo). The problem is that you never know what´s gonna happen. One day, they come to the press and say " no, we are not moving anymore...we´re staying here". Them, next day they say " unfortunately, we have to look for better conditions...bla bla bla". Nobody really knows, so I guess the correct way to put this is: still guaranguetá... ;)

Americana is a city in the same state (Sâo Paulo). The problem is that you never know what´s gonna happen. One day, they come to the press and say " no, we are not moving anymore...we´re staying here". Them, next day they say " unfortunately, we have to look for better conditions...bla bla bla". Nobody really knows, so I guess the correct way to put this is: still guaranguetá... ;)
Oh! I see. Thanks for the info dude :p

Figueirense - Parana 20:00CET Parana is in very bad position for the past three months, with no money the team don´t know if they will be playing next season in serie B (they are in debt over $1.5 mil). They are safe if we talk about relegation, but with realy poor financial situation all players are low moraled. The board didn´t meet with any cast member and don´t have any money to payback wages for the past several months, so players didn´t trained for the past five days. Three main players refuses to play next league match against Figueirense, and many others are realy dissapointed and already thinking to leave the club, so this will be great chance for home side to celebrate promotion to serie A next season with great manner in front of their loved fans. Figueirense (-1) AH @1.84 5/10 pinnacle
FT 4-2 +4.2 :clap

Other thoughts for tonight: Santo Andre - Nautico Capibaribe Santo Andre is relegated from serie b and will play in serie c next season. Realy surprise for me but i see them wining last game at home. Nautico will play with mixed squad. @1.85 sbobet 2/10 :clap:clap:clap Duque de Caxias - ASA Arapiraca I see another home win tonight, Duque will use their best players for this last home game, and on the other hand we have Asa full of problems, with many injuries and suspension players. But as this is game without the importance use low stakes. @1.85 pinnacle 2/10 This last rounds are always welcome for goals line bets so i will try double: Over 2.5 goals with bet365 (S.Andre/Nautico @1.73, Caxias/ASA @1.75) Total odds @3.03 2/10 bet365
overal -4.3