Ecuador » Copa Pílsener Serie A » 26/27 Nov. 2010

Friday 26 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Barcelona Sporting Club v Independiente José Terán (22:30 GMT) 1.57 3.64 5.5 109.29 %
maximize.gif Deportivo Cuenca v SD Quito (22:30 GMT) 2.1 3.3 3.2 109.17 %
Saturday 27 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Deportivo ESPOLI v CD Olmedo (17:00 GMT) 2.1 3.27 3.21 109.35 %
maximize.gif El Nacional v Deportivo Macara (17:00 GMT) 1.82 3.29 4.06 109.78 %
maximize.gif Manta FC v LDU Quito (17:00 GMT) 3.52 3.3 1.95 109.93 %
maximize.gif Universidad Católica del Ecuador v Club Sport Emelec (17:00 GMT) 3.21 3.25 2.1 109.54 %

Re: Ecuador » Copa Pílsener Serie A » 26/27 Nov. 2010

Sport Football (Ecuador)
Event Barcelona SC Guayaquil v Independiente
Selection under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 26/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.00
Reasoning Well, Independiente José Terán are coming after a good scoring run, their attack worked well enough if to compare with their situation of some rounds in the past. Tonight they will play against Barcelona and IMO this match will going to be much more different than their previous ones as Barcelona's stability from the defence point of view could very easy give them the word in this match, they should dominate the middle. On the other hand Barcelona's form is not the best at the moment as they had some visible problems certain in the attack, especially because of that I think that this match will going to be quite balanced and stable at the back. Few chances of scoring is very probable here as Barcelona's attack do not work too well recently. Barcelona comes after five draws in the run and surely that they wil try to win three points here, but I don't think will going to be a easy task. All in all, home team should try their best tonight as they are in the position of favourites but I'm sure that they will draw a lot of attention to the back as their attack as I have said is not at the best at the moment. Good Luck!