** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 24-26 Nov. 2010

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 24-26 Nov. 2010

Independiente v LDU Quito I sse no other safe bet here, but over 2.5 goals (1.85 sportingbet 5/10). One single goal before 20´ will set this game on fire and Independiente will most likely score, due to the fact that over 30% of their goals are socred during this period. On the other hand, LDU is a very offensive team. No other choice for me: over 2.5 goals! :hope:ok
I love this game!!:nana:nana And I could sleep very early!! :zzz:zzz Thank you Lord, we don´t live in Italy (high income tax over goals!! :lol:lol)

Independiente - LDU 01:30CET First match between the two teams ended in LDU favour, after opening 3-0 Independent get back on track and the final scores were 3-2. Independiende are doing poorly in Argentinian championship, maybe this is one of the reasons for dropping odds on away side, but for today home side manager will go to the game very ofensive with three man in front. Martin Gomes will get his chance in attack along with Facundo Parra and Andres Silvera. LDU played amazing 5 matches in 12 days, the last two played in period of 15 hours only and what is another bad news for guests is that striker Salgueiro is out of the game. I belive in tight match, but my bet is on home side this time. Independiente (-0.5) AH @2.25 5/10. 5Dimes
FT 2-1 winner :clap +6.25 u :cheers

Instituto just recieved a red card. Bad luck nicko! :( Darn, missed the 2.10 on BTS then..
Nothing is just luck. Instituto are the better team, both teams played in front of Ferro's goal only for almost 60 mins, with guests only defending despite being a man up... Following in-play Latin America you will be amazed how often teams reduced by red cards score, sometimes more than just once.... :ok

Following in-play Latin America you will be amazed how often teams reduced by red cards score, sometimes more than just once.... :ok
You are right about that nicko.