** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A lay a day, £20 to ...

DC

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored... Might do a couple of bets today, but they won't be overlapping... Next bet Birmingham v Bolton Lay any unquoted score @ 17.00

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored... +£3.35 from Bet 19 New bank £45.79 Think the odds are wrong on this 0-0, Norwich score for fun at the moment... Bet 20 Hull v Norwich Lay 0-0 @ 11.00

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored... Hi Bacardirum :ok I will go all-in until I decide to bank and start again with £20. I usually start with a bank and try and double it before reverting back to the original bank. Already lost £20 on this thread so actually only £10 ahead at present... :(

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored... I'm tempted to lay Best Trip tonight in the 7:20 Kempton. Ironically the trainer doesn't seem to know what his best trip is, reverting back to 5f. I'd say 6f was his trip but he does like Kempton... Odds of 5.0 seem short and a cracking price to lay... if I don't post up later, I bottled it :lol

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored... Now that the flat season is upon us I will try to lay one horse a day for £20.00 fixed liability. 1/4/11 3:20 Musselburgh Lay GO GO GREEN at BSP (£20.00)

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored... Going to have a go in Lincoln today. I'm laying a horse that has only won two class 4 races and failed win over a mile in it's last race. Not raced for almost a year, there are 21 other horses on my side in this one..! (my only concern is the jockey) 3:10 Doncaster Lay FREMONT @ 17.5 (£20.00) to win £1.15 after commission.

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored... Next one. 3:55 Doncaster, 6f handicap sprint. The horse I'm taking on is a 5f sprinter, not 6f. Waffle laid at BSP for £20.00 liabilty

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored... Waffle ran on really well to finish 2nd in the end :eek BSP was a terrible 21.84 so managed to scrape 77p, was it worth it?! Bank now £63.80

Re: A bet a day.... till I get bored...

A winner is a winner regardless.
True - but I like to look beyond the pure result. I need to be honest and admit my assessment of the race was wrong rather than turn a blind eye.

Re: A lay a day, £20 to ...? 8:10 Kempton Long-ish lay off, stepping up in trip to 7f after being tried constantly at 6f, no evidence to suggest it stays this far, drawn quite wide. Lay HOMEBOY @ BSP (£20.00)