Wednesday 10 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif LDU Quito v CA Newell's Old Boys (21:30 GMT) 1.65 4 6.6 100.76 %
Thursday 11 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Atlético Mineiro (00:00 GMT) 1.66 4.3 7 97.54 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Goiás EC (22:00 GMT) 1.99 3.55 4.1 102.81 %
Friday 12 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Independiente v Deportes Tolima (00:30 GMT) 1.83 3.6 6 99.09 %

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010

Chances de cada time (Chances of each team)

Time (Team)

Chegar às Semifinais (Reach Semifinals)

Chegar à Final (Reach the Final)

Conquistar o Título (Win the Title)

Independiente 75.5 % 54.8 % 31.4 %
Palmeiras 88.6 % 52.2 % 29.6 %
Avaí 74.3 % 35.9 % 18.9 %
Tolima 24.5 % 16.5 % 7.2 %
LDU Quito 63.4 % 18.7 % 5.9 %
Goiás 25.6 % 8.1 % 3.0 %
Newell's Old Boys 36.6 % 10.0 % 2.8 %
Atlético Mineiro 11.4 % 3.8 % 1.2 %

Próximos jogos (Next Matches)

Data

Mandante

Visitante

Chance de Vitória do Mandante

Chance de Empate

Chance de Vitória do Visitante

10/11/2010 LDU Quito Newell's Old Boys 53.0 % 32.9 % 14.1 %
11/11/2010 Independiente Tolima 61.7 % 18.8 % 19.5 %
11/11/2010 Avaí Goiás 62.9 % 17.7 % 19.5 %
10/11/2010 Palmeiras Atlético Mineiro 74.1 % 19.6 % 6.3 %

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010 Palmeiras - Atletico MG 01:00CET Palmeiras looking like the best bet of this Copa Sudamericana leg, home side are aware of importance at this stage and will do anything for victory vs Atletico MG reservas. Atletico manager decide to give priority to league matches because of relegation risk and will use many reservas for game against Palmeiras. Moreover two major Atletico players Diego Souza and Ze Roberto are both out due to injury. With mixed guests line up i see Palmeiras as clear favourites to win this one. Palmeiras (-1) AH @1.82 TheGreek 6/10

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010 What about today Bagzi? Independiente went down to 1,72. I think they should win this one at home, as Tolima doesn't look like a strong away side. any team news about this game? And what about Avai-Goias. both in relegation fight. I think Avai has more chances to survive then Goias. Will they be fully concentrated on this game?

:clap:clap well done Bagzi :cheers:cheers you saved my day :rollin:rollin:beer
Great Work Bagzi' date=' keep it up! :ok[/quote'] thanks guys, appreciate your comments. :beer

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010 Avaí x Goiás....:unsure tough game....at least it is not raining in Florianópolis now (3 hours before the game) and rain is not expected for tonight (unlike here in Rio, SP, etc). Everyone is expecting lots of goals tonight, mainly because Felipe is back to Goiás and will play with He-Man side by side in the offense. On the other hand, Avaí has had lots of difficulties to score...:( Goiás have given up Serie A (according to their own president) and this is the last shot they've got for the year...:\ First game : 1 x 1, ie, 0 x 0 is beautiful for Avaí... My bet for this game is : draw or Goiás @ 1.90 Bet365 :hope

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010 I have to agree with you Alex, i belive in low scoring match too. i watched avai last game v botafogo and they were doing nothing on the pitch, so goias has their chances in this one. :ok

I have to agree with you Alex' date=' i belive in low scoring match too. i watched avai last game v botafogo and they were doing nothing on the pitch, so goias has their chances in this one. :ok[/quote'] good to count on you, pal :cheers Just one remark, 7 minutes to game start... First game : 2 x 2 and not 1 x 1 as I posted above.

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010 nothing so far, only two poor chances for home side from the distance, i am only affraid of red cards in favour of guests, they are doing many hard tackles.

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010 I don't understand the odds om Goias. It is still 0-0, so this can't be considered after-eventing. My bet is Goias to win either half @ 2,37. At the moment they are 4,33 to win, with the Asians they are 2,15 for + 0,25 AH...Something is wrong, no matter how cocky Avai started the game.

I there any chance for Gois to win this game. cause I want to risk taking them @ 1.90
who knows mate, Avai will now go very openly to get positive result and that is 1-1, in that case Avai will progress to next stage.

who knows mate' date=' Avai will now go very openly to get positive result and that is 1-1, in that case Avai will progress to next stage.[/quote'] Thanks Bagzi for the answer. What about Independiente? If you can write few words, I appreciate your knowledge... BLISS!

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010 Hi guys, took Goias at 0.5AH so hopefully all goes well. Just wondering if there are any tips for the Independiente game. I have followed Bagzi and others in the South American leagues for a while now after finding out that I knew nothing about the league. So thanks for all your help and guidance so far and any tips for the next game will be greatly appreciated :ok

Thanks Bagzi for the answer. What about Independiente? If you can write few words, I appreciate your knowledge... BLISS!
Hi guys, took Goias at 0.5AH so hopefully all goes well. Just wondering if there are any tips for the Independiente game. I have followed Bagzi and others in the South American leagues for a while now after finding out that I knew nothing about the league. So thanks for all your help and guidance so far and any tips for the next game will be greatly appreciated :ok
well mates, i would like to hear some thoughts from you on this one as i realy don´t follow much other south american leagues, only brasilian clubs is my expertize. if you wanna follow me on independiente game, i took earlier over 2.75 goals. :ok

Re: Americas » Copa Nissan Sudamericana » 10-12 Nov. 2010 I'm tempted to take a small punt on Independiente. This is on the basis that: Deportes Tolima are top of their respective league, while Independiente are near the bottom, so they may be focusing on this more. Independiente have won their last 3 home games in the cop a sudamericana whilst Tolima have lost their last 3. But I do not know the aspirations for each of these clubs. However, Independiente win @ 1.83 with Betfair

Avaí x Goiás....:unsure tough game....at least it is not raining in Florianópolis now (3 hours before the game) and rain is not expected for tonight (unlike here in Rio, SP, etc). Everyone is expecting lots of goals tonight, mainly because Felipe is back to Goiás and will play with He-Man side by side in the offense. On the other hand, Avaí has had lots of difficulties to score...:( Goiás have given up Serie A (according to their own president) and this is the last shot they've got for the year...:\ First game : 1 x 1, ie, 0 x 0 is beautiful for Avaí... My bet for this game is : draw or Goiás @ 1.90 Bet365 :hope
great bet Alex ! :clap

Deportes were robbed many times in this game....
Robbed or not it is LDU, Palmeiras, Goias and Independiente. From what I have seen my money would go toward LDU Quito. If the semis and the final were just one game - maybe not, but on two legs I see them taking the cup to Equador...again? They are just unstoppable at home. Even in the last game with NOB the low-score win was totally because of the fact the Argentinian players hardly looked forward. Maybe that is the only way to stop LDU coming forward wave after wave, but sooner or later they score and that's all that counts... I am certain - on two legs LDU can easily beat any of the remaining 3 teams, unless a miracle...I see one - Marcos Asuncao, but that won't be enough.