Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010

Saturday 6 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v SC Internacional (21:30 GMT) 2.87 3.45 2.52 103.45 %
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Santos FC (21:30 GMT) 2.62 3.4 2.62 105.67 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Ceará SC (21:30 GMT) 1.67 4.1 6.4 99.90 %
Sunday 7 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Botafogo FR (19:00 GMT) 2.5 3.4 2.7 106.45 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Cruzeiro EC (19:00 GMT) 2.87 3.35 2.44 105.62 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Goiás EC (19:00 GMT) 2.36 3.3 3.4 102.09 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v SC Corinthians (19:00 GMT) 2.3 3.35 3 106.66 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Atlético Paranaense (21:30 GMT) 1.8 3.4 4.5 107.19 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Vasco da Gama (21:30 GMT) 2.08 3.5 4.5 98.87 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Guarani Futebol Club (21:30 GMT) 1.69 3.75 6 102.50 %

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010 Saturday 06.11.10 Atletico Mineiro-Santos Atletico Mineiro is looking for important points to take off from the red zone and try to attain salvation. Since Dorival Junior has taken over as coach Luxemburgo's team Belo Horizonte scored 14 points in 9 games, losing only against Gremio, Internacional and Botafogo, and also reached the quarter-finals of the Copa Sudamericana by eliminating Colombia's Santa Fe. Santos played without goals, since the victory in "Copa do Brasil" has already confirmed participation in the next Libertadores. The last two matches "Brasileirao" however, have left a legacy of injuries and suspensions that will force the "peixe" to address the 'Atletico Mineiro in an emergency. In fact, the defenders will miss Leo (16 pres.), Danilo (23 pres., 3 goals), Alex Sandro (21 pres., 1 goal), Edu Dracena (26 pres., 2 goals) and midfielders Arouca (26 pres.) and Roberto Brum (14 pres.). In addition to the motivation of 'Atletico Mineiro, I think it will be important also that of his coach Dorival Junior, who was sacked in September by Santos just because it is inconsistent with Neymar, and here so I think the' Atletico Mineiro to center a victory that would be very important.

O clube comunicou que Arouca permanece em tratamento de uma lesão muscular na coxa esquerda, e vetado pelo departamento médico. Com isso, o número de titulares ausentes no confronto aumentou para seis. Além do volante, Léo, com uma lesão na panturrilha, também permanece em tratamento. Já Edu Dracena, Danilo, Alex Sandro e Roberto Brum vão cumprir suspensão automática.
Atletico Mineiro AH (-0.25), 8/10 stakes, odds 1.75, bet365

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010

Saturday 06.11.10 Atletico Mineiro-Santos Atletico Mineiro is looking for important points to take off from the red zone and try to attain salvation. Since Dorival Junior has taken over as coach Luxemburgo's team Belo Horizonte scored 14 points in 9 games, losing only against Gremio, Internacional and Botafogo, and also reached the quarter-finals of the Copa Sudamericana by eliminating Colombia's Santa Fe. Santos played without goals, since the victory in "Copa do Brasil" has already confirmed participation in the next Libertadores. The last two matches "Brasileirao" however, have left a legacy of injuries and suspensions that will force the "peixe" to address the 'Atletico Mineiro in an emergency. In fact, the defenders will miss Leo (16 pres.), Danilo (23 pres., 3 goals), Alex Sandro (21 pres., 1 goal), Edu Dracena (26 pres., 2 goals) and midfielders Arouca (26 pres.) and Roberto Brum (14 pres.). In addition to the motivation of 'Atletico Mineiro, I think it will be important also that of his coach Dorival Junior, who was sacked in September by Santos just because it is inconsistent with Neymar, and here so I think the' Atletico Mineiro to center a victory that would be very important. Atletico Mineiro AH (-0.25), 8/10 stakes, odds 1.75, bet365
Well done, but it's kinda early for me...I will wait until tomorrow to see how things go! Cheers, mate! :cheers

Event Atletico-MG - Santos
Selection Atletico-MG
Strength 10/10
Date 06/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.02
Reasoning After the problems with Neymar that determined the dismiss of Dorival Júnior do Santos, this will be the first time that the coah will receive the forward, due to Atlético-MG, the coach’s club, receives Santos, on Arena do Jacaré, in day 34 of Série A. Besides that, the hosts want to escape from relegation and Santos is stil dreaming with the title. Santos, winless on the last four games, on the last game they faced Vitória, on Vila Belmiro and drew 1-1. Like that, Santos hás 50 points, placed on the fifth position. Santos and Atlético-MG already faced 44 times on Campeonatos Brasileiros. The hosts have advantage woth 18 wins against 14 of Santos. 12 draws completes the history. This season, the two teams faced on 1/4of Copa do Brasil. On the first game, Atlético-MG won 3-2. But on Vila Belmiro, Santos won 3-1, passing to the semi finals. They also played on the Campeonato Brasileiro and Santos won 2-0, playing on Vila Belmiro. To this game, Atlético-MG’s coach Dorival Júnior, won’t count with the players Fabiano and Ricardinho, both injured and the midfielder Rafael Jataí, who received the third yellow card against Guarani and is automatically suspended. But he can count with the return of Serginho who is back from suspension and should play. If the hosts have problems, the coach Marcelo Martelotti will also have many problems to this game. Injured are the left back Léo and the midfielder Arouca, suspended by the third yellow card are, Roberto Brum, Edu Dracena and Alex Sandro. With so many absences and without a real left back, the coach should improvise Pará, playing Maranhão on the right side. On the midfield, Rodrigo Possebon should debut in Santos.

Event Palmeiras - Guarani
Selection Guarani DNB (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 07/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.25
Reasoning After the defeat by 1-0 against Atlético-PR, this Thursday in Curitiba, Luiz Felipe Scolari revealed that he will save half team of Palmeiras to this game, against Guarani, on Arena Barueri, counting for Campeonato Brasileiro. The intention is to preserve some main players to the game against Atlético-MG, next week, counting for ¼ of Copa Sul-Americana. At least four or five players will be out. The midfielder Lincoln, substituted on Arena da Baixada by Pierre, should be one of the saved players against Guarani. He is not full fit. Also the goalkeeper Marcos, who is out of the team since the defeat against Cruzeiro, on the beginning of September, should also remain out, despite he is training with the group since last week.

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010 Atletico GO - International 22:30CET Atletico faces another crucial game to escape from relegation to Serie B in 2011, this time against International a tough oponnent, but totaly not important game for guests, so International manager will use this game as preparation for World Club Championship and will put many reserve players and changing tactic in total. For International manager this game is to see how other players that had no played so far will behave in the pitch. Priority will be fitnest test for players, not the result. Moreover two of the best players Giunazu and D'Alessandro are both suspended. As for hosts, they are in must win situation because of relegation risk and club president made ticket promotions - women and children enter free, and others will need to pay from 5$ to 20$ only. Atletico GO ML @2.50 bet365 5/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010 Atletico Go. - Internacional My pick is under in Goianiense-Internacional game. Guests with major missings in attack (Alecsandro, D'Alessandro, Guinazu)+lack o motivation. Internacional plays a good defensive game but have problems when they must create. Hosts will be under big pressure, they need points like air, that can affect their concentration in front of goal. under2.50 @ 1.95 Pinnacle 3/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010 Gremio RS - Ceara 22:30CET This game is very important for Gremio so they are playing all their powers on a possible classification for the most important tournament of the continent and that is Copa Libertadores. They are 4 Points bellow of so-called G4 and five more rounds left in the competition, and I believe that they can make the difference. I don´t have much time for any more write up so my bet will be asian level -1.25 Gremio (-1.25) AH @2.04 sbobet 4/10

Atletico GO - International 22:30CET Atletico GO ML :eyes very unlucky after 2 up international equalise from PK. 2-2 FT @2.50 bet365 5/10
Gremio RS - Ceara 22:30CET Gremio (-1.25) AH FT 5-1 :clap @2.04 sbobet 4/10
-0.84 units overal.

Atletico Go. - Internacional My pick is under in Goianiense-Internacional game. Guests with major missings in attack (Alecsandro, D'Alessandro, Guinazu)+lack o motivation. Internacional plays a good defensive game but have problems when they must create. Hosts will be under big pressure, they need points like air, that can affect their concentration in front of goal. under2.50 @ 1.95 Pinnacle 3/10
FT:2-2 -3.00

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010 Hey Bagzi i need some help. i read that Palmerias will rest a lot of players. Is that true and why are they doing that. I read that they are resting this players Deola (GK, 21/0, regular), Danilo (DC, 27/1, regular), Edinho (DM, 30/1, regular), Márcio Araújo (DM, 31/2, regular), Marcos Assunção (M, 25/6, important), Lincoln (AM, 19/3, rotation), Luan (FW, 12/0, backup) and Marcos (GK, 13/0, regular, long term), Valdivia (AM, 15/2, important, 3rd game) are missing.

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010 Avai - Botafogo Avai in the last match was defeated 4-0 by Corinthians.Avai coach Vagner Benazzi for this match can not count on Gabriel, Marcinho Guerreiro, Roberto, Leandro Bonfim, Rodrigo Thiesen and Marcelinho who are injured while Vandinho, Robinho and Emerson are suspended. Botafogo, on the other side of the last three games recorded three wins and so involved in the fight for title.Botafogo coach Joel Santana for this match can not count on Maicosuel, Fabio Ferreira and Herrera who are a long time injured and Marcelo Cordeiro, Márcio Rosario and Somália who have recently injured.Good news is Alessandro return to the team. The match is of great importance for both teams, however I think Botafogo is much closer to win in this game.Avai is not in good shape and still in this match will have a lot of absences.Botafogo on the other hand, plays great and has opportunity to fight for the title. I think that considering Avai form and absences Botafogo has an excellent opportunity to record victory in this match and so continue to fight for the title. Pick:Botafogo(0) @ 2.14 SBOBET 6/10

Hey Bagzi i need some help. i read that Palmerias will rest a lot of players. Is that true and why are they doing that. I read that they are resting this players Deola (GK' date=' 21/0, regular), Danilo (DC, 27/1, regular), Edinho (DM, 30/1, regular), Márcio Araújo (DM, 31/2, regular), Marcos Assunção (M, 25/6, important), Lincoln (AM, 19/3, rotation), Luan (FW, 12/0, backup) and Marcos (GK, 13/0, regular, long term), Valdivia (AM, 15/2, important, 3rd game) are missing.[/quote'] Palmerias manager Luis Scolari wil rest 8 main players for this duel because they have very important game against Atletico MG in Copa Sudamericana in midweek. So, this would be great oportunity for Guarani to get back on winning track again after eight matches without a win. Probable line ups: Palmeiras

Bruno; Vitor, Maurício Ramos, Fabrício (Leandro Amaro) e Gabriel Silva; Pierre, Tinga, Rivaldo e Patrik; Ewerthon (Vinícius) e Dinei.

Técnico: Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Guarani

Emerson; Rodrigo Heffner, Aislan, Ailson e Moreno; Renan, Paulo Roberto, Baiano e Preto; Mazola e Reinaldo.

Técnico: Vágner Mancini

Guarani ML @4.11 5Dimes 4/10

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010 I don´t have many time for analysis but i took today three more bets: Sao Paulo - Corinthians over 2.75 goals @2.16 12bet 6/10 Botafogo (0) AH @2.20 12bet 4/10 Cruzeiro ML @2.57 5Dimes 4/10

I don´t have many time for analysis but i took today three more bets: Sao Paulo - Corinthians :eyes over 2.75 goals @2.16 12bet 6/10 Botafogo (0) AH :sad push @2.20 12bet 4/10 Cruzeiro ML :clap @2.57 5Dimes 4/10
overal +0.28 units :tongue2

Re: Brazil » Série A » 6/7 Nov. 2010 bad luck bagzi. i was thinking about thaking palmeiras but when i read that they will rest a lot of players i left it alone.i usually don't like this kind of games because reserves can some times play very good football and wan't to fight to be in the starting squad. the same thing happened on saturday in argentina when newells played away from home, they where resting a lot of players (copa sudamericana vs ldu) and still got a draw. will be better next time :ok