Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010

Friday 5 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Guarantigueta (23:00 GMT) 1.57 4.2 6.8 102.21 %
maximize.gif América-RN v Paraná Clube (23:00 GMT) 2.5 3.5 3.05 101.36 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Ipatinga FC (23:00 GMT) 1.42 5 9.2 101.20 %
Saturday 6 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v Sport Club do Recife (19:00 GMT) 2.25 3.3 2.88 109.47 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v Portuguesa-SP (19:00 GMT) 2.1 3.25 3.25 109.16 %
maximize.gif Brasiliense FC v Esporte Clube Bahia (20:00 GMT) 2.4 3.4 2.8 106.79 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Icasa-CE (20:00 GMT) 1.83 3.4 3.75 110.62 %
maximize.gif AS Arapiraca v Vila Nova FC (23:00 GMT) 1.77 3.5 4.33 108.15 %
maximize.gif CA Bragantino v EC Santo André (23:00 GMT) 1.83 3.5 4 108.22 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Duque de Caxias FC (23:00 GMT) 1.53 3.75 6 108.55 %

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 America MG - Guarantigueta 00:00CET Another must win for hosts if they wanna to go to serie A next season. They were on bad run recently, only one win in last four games, so president decide to have long talk with players and his management. President gave good morale to all group an decide to make ticket promotion for fans, only 2$ so full stadium is expected. America will play two games at home and six pts from these two duels are must. I belive so, as America played great for hole season long, i don´t think they will ruin all they made now in late stages. For this game manager Mauro Hernandes has two missings, defnder fabrizio and midfielder Dudu are out, both injured, while defender Otavio returns to first line up. As for guests, they are still in little risk of relegation but tey are 6pts above relegation candidates Brasiliense, so they need 4 more pts to be total safe, i think they will but they will focus on home ground to get their goal as they 2 matches left to be played at home. Manager Edinho Nazareth didn´t have much time for training and he will be without first goalkeeper Jailson and midfielder Celio, both injured. Jailson only played 10 times for his side , as substitute and what is more important is that every time he entered Guarantigueta won just one time ( with 5 defeats and 4 draws). America MG (-1) AH @1.90 188bet 6/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 First of all, Guaratinguetá is not Americana Futebol, yet (transfer is due to 2011), so, the game is : América Futebol Clube-MG v Guaratinguetá After some bad results, America needs a victory here desperately in order to have chances of promotion and they will have full squad for this game against a not motivated at all team and without their goalkeeper Jailson and midfielder Marielson. As a matter of fact, the situation for Guaratinguetá is so ackward that their own fans keep protesting against the team everytime they play at home due to the change to Americana... Anyway, easy victory for me in Sete Lagoas... America -1 @ 2.50 Bwin ;)

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 Coritiba FC v Ipatinga FC with only 3 goals scored away from home in HT (16 games), Ipatinga will have a hard time in Coritiba tonight. It's not gonna be a walk in the park for hosts, but I expect that to win HT due to what was exposed in the beginning and to the fact that they have won 4 HT's at home in the past 5 games. So, trying to get ouf of the ordinary here... Coritiba HT WIN @ 1.88 BWIN GL :cow

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 Guys U r amazing! Simply, the effort U give is unexplainable. Thanks for the picks, I rarely pick Brazil games to bet on, but what are U doing is outstanding. I hope one day I will become an amazing punter as U guys are.:clap p.s I was betting a long time ago and now I have problems to split my balance and bet properly. Can U write me PM with short lines with some advices, I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance. BLISS!

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 Ponte Preta - Portugesa 20:00CET Ponte Preta manager Givanildo Oliveira will have at least five importans missing for the game against promotion candidates Portugesa. The missings are midfielder Ivo (25 games, 3 goals), experiensed defenders Leo Oliveira (17 games, 2 goals) and Leandro Silva (12 games, 1 goal), left defender Ewerton Silva (on loan from Flamengo played 17 games) and striker Kieza (came from Cruzeiro, 7 games, 1 goal). With this info and superb morale and will for promotion Portugesa side i see great value in away team. Portugesa with some changes but not that important. Portugesa +0.25 AH @1.97 pinnacle 6/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 Figueirense - Duque de Caxias 00:00CET An early bet here but i see pure winner, not the best odds bu this is good one. Figueirense expect full stadium and fans support for their final fight for promotion to serie A next season, doors are wide open and home side needs two more wins to make the job done. First is this one against unpredictable Duque de Caxias who played nice for the past three weeks getting 6pts and they are in safe up table zone, they have nothing to play for because promotion is far far away. With full squad, manager will use the same line up when they beat Ipatinga away, i bet they will do it again. Figueirense (-1) AH @1.82 5Dimes 7/10

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010

America MG - Guarantigueta 00:00CET Another must win for hosts if they wanna to go to serie A next season. They were on bad run recently, only one win in last four games, so president decide to have long talk with players and his management. President gave good morale to all group an decide to make ticket promotion for fans, only 2$ so full stadium is expected. America will play two games at home and six pts from these two duels are must. I belive so, as America played great for hole season long, i don´t think they will ruin all they made now in late stages. For this game manager Mauro Hernandes has two missings, defnder fabrizio and midfielder Dudu are out, both injured, while defender Otavio returns to first line up. As for guests, they are still in little risk of relegation but tey are 6pts above relegation candidates Brasiliense, so they need 4 more pts to be total safe, i think they will but they will focus on home ground to get their goal as they 2 matches left to be played at home. Manager Edinho Nazareth didn´t have much time for training and he will be without first goalkeeper Jailson and midfielder Celio, both injured. Jailson only played 10 times for his side , as substitute and what is more important is that every time he entered Guarantigueta won just one time ( with 5 defeats and 4 draws). America MG (-1) AH @1.90 188bet 6/10
FT 3-1 +5.4 units :beer

First of all, Guaratinguetá is not Americana Futebol, yet (transfer is due to 2011), so, the game is : América Futebol Clube-MG v Guaratinguetá After some bad results, America needs a victory here desperately in order to have chances of promotion and they will have full squad for this game against a not motivated at all team and without their goalkeeper Jailson and midfielder Marielson. As a matter of fact, the situation for Guaratinguetá is so ackward that their own fans keep protesting against the team everytime they play at home due to the change to Americana... Anyway, easy victory for me in Sete Lagoas... America -1 @ 2.50 Bwin ;)
well done. :ok

Coritiba FC v Ipatinga FC with only 3 goals scored away from home in HT (16 games), Ipatinga will have a hard time in Coritiba tonight. It's not gonna be a walk in the park for hosts, but I expect that to win HT due to what was exposed in the beginning and to the fact that they have won 4 HT's at home in the past 5 games. So, trying to get ouf of the ordinary here... Coritiba HT WIN @ 1.88 BWIN GL :cow
great run recently. :clap

Guys U r amazing! Simply, the effort U give is unexplainable. Thanks for the picks, I rarely pick Brazil games to bet on, but what are U doing is outstanding. I hope one day I will become an amazing punter as U guys are.:clap p.s I was betting a long time ago and now I have problems to split my balance and bet properly. Can U write me PM with short lines with some advices, I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance. BLISS!
hi bliss any questions you have can be shared on the open forum - that way others can benefit from the answers too :ok PM's become available after 50 posts, given that there are no concerns about spam ;) :ok

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 Nautico - Icasa Big pressure on both of them as they struggle to survive in Serie B. Nautico had big financial problems, player's were not paid, but now main sponsor came with money and wages where payed. From this point of view news are good, but a new problem appeared as some players are rulled out by board becaused they partied after defeat against Guaratingueta. Both side have important missing in attack, both of them are missing their top goalscorers and some offenisve midfielders. With hole pressure around the game I expct a low scoring game. under2.50 @ 1.82 pinnacle 3/10

Nautico - Icasa Big pressure on both of them as they struggle to survive in Serie B. Nautico had big financial problems, player's were not paid, but now main sponsor came with money and wages where payed. From this point of view news are good, but a new problem appeared as some players are rulled out by board becaused they partied after defeat against Guaratingueta. Both side have important missing in attack, both of them are missing their top goalscorers and some offenisve midfielders. With hole pressure around the game I expct a low scoring game. under2.50 @ 1.82 pinnacle 3/10
FT:1-0 +2.46 :nana

Ponte Preta - Portugesa 20:00CET Ponte Preta manager Givanildo Oliveira will have at least five importans missing for the game against promotion candidates Portugesa. The missings are midfielder Ivo (25 games, 3 goals), experiensed defenders Leo Oliveira (17 games, 2 goals) and Leandro Silva (12 games, 1 goal), left defender Ewerton Silva (on loan from Flamengo played 17 games) and striker Kieza (came from Cruzeiro, 7 games, 1 goal). With this info and superb morale and will for promotion Portugesa side i see great value in away team. Portugesa with some changes but not that important. Portugesa +0.25 AH @1.97 pinnacle 6/10
FT 0-2 +5.82 units :clap

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 Hello BAGZI Im new here but i followed youre bets for a long time, and i must say you are really good at what ur doin'. My question is what do you think of the games tonight, ASA-VILA NOVA, BRAGATINO-SANTO ANDRE. Which one do you think will go OVER . thx:clap

Re: Brazil » Série B » 5/6 Nov. 2010 Bragantino - Santo Andre 00:00CET This will be very tense confrontation between Sao Paulo state rivals who are both fightinh against relegation. Bragantino is in much better situation at 12 place with 43pts, while Santo Andre will have hard time to avoid relegaton to serie c next year. Hosts need at least one more victory for safe middle table place and guests are in need of points badly, so i belive we will see an open match with at least three goals in the back of the net. Bragantino isn´t best over side in general, but in past several weeks thjey are very good in scoring with 13 goals scored and 8 goals received, Santo Andre on the other side are good ones through all season with 3.03 average goals per game. Both sides will be ofensive, Bragantino 3-5-2 while Santo Andre will use 4-4-2 sheme. Over 2.5 goals @1.88 4/10 188bet

Bragantino - Santo Andre 00:00CET This will be very tense confrontation between Sao Paulo state rivals who are both fightinh against relegation. Bragantino is in much better situation at 12 place with 43pts, while Santo Andre will have hard time to avoid relegaton to serie c next year. Hosts need at least one more victory for safe middle table place and guests are in need of points badly, so i belive we will see an open match with at least three goals in the back of the net. Bragantino isn´t best over side in general, but in past several weeks thjey are very good in scoring with 13 goals scored and 8 goals received, Santo Andre on the other side are good ones through all season with 3.03 average goals per game. Both sides will be ofensive, Bragantino 3-5-2 while Santo Andre will use 4-4-2 sheme. Over 2.5 goals @1.88 4/10 188bet
FT 3-1 +3.52 units :drums