UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November

Jase82

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November

CSKA Moscow - Palermo CSKA (-0.75) @ 1.75 8/10 CSKA (-1) @ 2.0 4/10 Both on BET365 First leg result: Palermo 0-3 CSKA This is more a bet against Palermo. Anyone feel free to fill on CSKA side. Palermo is coming out of three consecutive defeats. Next game is an important one against Genoa. For that reason, the president Zamparini has stated his ultimative preference for the bench players activation in Mosca. The team is suffering from heavy missing: Bacinovic, Ilicic, Liverani, Pastore, Hernandez, Abel are out. Coach Delio Rossi will use for the first time a 3-5-2 module, that translated correctly means a hidden 5-3-2, a heavily defensive team. Probable Miccoli will return after the injury, however I don't see him from the first minute, and doing much in the Moscow cold. That leaves two attackers, Pinilla and Maccarone, without a playmaker behind, or in the best scenario Kasami, a 18 year old guy with only four matches in his feet this season. Maccarone returns some time to pick up the ball, however Pinilla is a striker that needs serving. CSKA has won all the three matches of group F so far, all of them with 3-0 results. On calculation a draw would be enough to close EL chapter, however in front of the home crowd and with a weak Palermo in front, I see them scoring as minimum one goal.
Yes :dude:dude:dude Big thanks to Nelly for Info on CSKA. Appreciate!:ok

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool - Napoli Cavani anytime goalscorer @ 3.25 Bet365 1/10 The man has scored 9 goals this season, is fresh (didn't play against Brescia), and is ready to run for 90 minutes. Some rumors are around about an interest of Liverpool and Man United over him.
Twice near the goal in the first 20 minutes, assist for Lavezzi on goal-occasion. No luck for me, though.:@

I analysed the football to death for the past two days and was so unlucky in my selections that this time I've just gone with what the bookies say. For example Out of all the odds for tonight. The five most likely outcomes in the bookies perspective is ; PSV, Sevilla, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen and FC Porto to win. So I thought, sodd it. I'm putting a £5 on them five folds for a return of £17.20 (including my stake) I also put 3 quid on the next 9 most likely outcomes. So hopefully them 9 folds will get me £110 tonight. Which I heavily much doubt. Oh well. good luck everyone.
I think I ended up getting just 6/9 on the 9 folds. The bookies aren't always right are they. lol Oh well. Lost £8 there. But I did well in the Liverpool game. (I thought I put a £1 on Ngog to score too, but it was £2 on a header. Strange) . bet365.com. Shutuppleb.jpg

I think I ended up getting just 6/9 on the 9 folds. The bookies aren't always right are they. lol Oh well. Lost £8 there. But I did well in the Liverpool game. (I thought I put a £1 on Ngog to score too, but it was £2 on a header. Strange) . bet365.com. Shutuppleb.jpg
Well done on the win, but proof or no, it's still after eventing ;) Which is prohibited on PL :ok Well done on your win though....

I think I'll risk draw in FC Porto v Besiktas JK' date= Porto are very strong this year, they're stronger than Besiktas, won in Istambul with 10 men, but they have a much more important match on Sunday against Benfica. I'm sure they'll rest players, almost all of the first eleven I suspect. Given the fact that Porto won all matches so far, a draw is not a bad result, so, I think the draw is the most valuable choice
:beer

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Bayer Leverkusen -1.5 @ 1.96 :@ Sporting Lisbon @ 2.12 :@ BATE Borisov -1.5 @ 2.85 :D Dynamo Kiev -1.5 @ 2.54 :D CSKA Moscow -1.5 @ 2.54 :D Liverpool @ 1.92 :D Porto -1.5 @ 2.13 :@ Rapid Vienna -1.5 @ 2.68 :@ Small profit again

Yes :dude:dude:dude Big thanks to Nelly for Info on CSKA. Appreciate!:ok
No problem :) As for me CSKA and Dynamo Kiev a double @ 2.45 :clap Sampdoria and Metallist HT/FT draw :clap:clap And live Liverpool vs Napoli +1HD after first time :clap

Liverpool v Napoli - Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/5 Bet365 I don't feel unders is as safe as people are predicting tonight, yes the match in Italy was goaless but we wasn't without chances, also I expect Liverpool to play a little more attacking this evening. If we take a look at Napoli away's record this year in both Europa League and domestically there has been goals, they're yet to draw a blank infront of goal away from home in both comps. Liverpool have gone overs in the last five games in all comps at home, so I feel there is a bit of value in this 6/5.
:D

No' date=' just watched the highlights and that told me enough. Allowing 3 goals at home .......mmmm, something tells me that defence was not up to it[/quote'] Football is much more than highlights.Dont get me wrong I agree with Besiktas defence having problems but they arent as bad as you exaggerate.Do you remember when Man Utd beat Rome 7-1 in CL or Besiktas beat Man Utd. last year 1-0 at Old Trafford? Even last night Man City lost 3-1 but they played well IMO.The scoreline or the highlights dont necessarily reflect the match in total.. Good luck punting..:ok