UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November

Jase82

Thursday 4 November 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Aris Thessaloniki (18:00 GMT) 1.41 4.9 10 101.33 %
maximize.gif Club Brugge v Dinamo Zagreb (18:00 GMT) 2.25 3.4 3.6 101.63 %
maximize.gif CSKA Moscow v Palermo (18:00 GMT) 1.67 3.65 6 103.94 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Kyiv v AZ Alkmaar (18:00 GMT) 1.66 3.9 7 99.93 %
maximize.gif FC BATE Borisov v Sheriff Tiraspol (18:00 GMT) 1.66 4 6.4 100.63 %
maximize.gif FC Lausanne-Sport v AC Sparta Praha (18:00 GMT) 4 3.6 2.02 102.28 %
maximize.gif Juventus v Red Bull Salzburg (18:00 GMT) 1.33 5 11 104.09 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Sporting CP (18:00 GMT) 3.5 3.45 2.25 102.00 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Manchester City (18:00 GMT) 6 3.9 1.75 99.45 %
maximize.gif Levski Sofia v Lille OSC (18:00 GMT) 4 3.45 2.25 98.43 %
maximize.gif PAOK v Villarreal (18:00 GMT) 3.75 3.4 2.2 101.53 %
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v Atlético Madrid (18:00 GMT) 4 3.5 2.1 101.19 %
maximize.gif AEK Athens v Anderlecht (20:05 GMT) 2.58 3.4 3.2 99.42 %
maximize.gif FC Porto v Besiktas JK (20:05 GMT) 1.49 4.4 7.5 103.17 %
maximize.gif Getafe v VfB Stuttgart (20:05 GMT) 2.01 3.5 4.1 102.71 %
maximize.gif Hajduk Split v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (20:05 GMT) 4 3.55 2.1 100.79 %
maximize.gif Liverpool v Napoli (20:05 GMT) 1.98 3.5 4.5 101.30 %
maximize.gif Odense BK v BSC Young Boys (20:05 GMT) 2.84 3.45 2.62 102.29 %
maximize.gif Paris Saint-Germain v Borussia Dortmund (20:05 GMT) 2.7 3.5 2.87 100.39 %
maximize.gif PSV Eindhoven v Debreceni VSC (20:05 GMT) 1.16 7 17 105.88 %
maximize.gif Sampdoria v Metalist Kharkiv (20:05 GMT) 1.85 3.75 5.5 98.90 %
maximize.gif Sevilla v Karpaty Lviv (20:05 GMT) 1.28 6 15 101.11 %
maximize.gif SK Rapid Wien v CSKA Sofia (20:05 GMT) 1.66 3.95 5.5 103.50 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v FC Utrecht (20:05 GMT) 1.94 3.5 4.5 102.34 %

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November I think I'll risk draw in FC Porto v Besiktas JK, Porto are very strong this year, they're stronger than Besiktas, won in Istambul with 10 men, but they have a much more important match on Sunday against Benfica. I'm sure they'll rest players, almost all of the first eleven I suspect. Given the fact that Porto won all matches so far, a draw is not a bad result, so, I think the draw is the most valuable choice

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Today Zenith's coach Spalletti announced the squad going to Croatia to play against Hajduk. Bruno Alves, Danny, Kerzhakov, Zyryanov and Bystrov are staying in St Petersburg. They are all players from starting squad, so Zenith will play with a half refreshed squad. Other players are also of high class, but above-mentioned (especially Danny and Kerzhakov) are much stronger.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Some input from me as well: Levski Sofia v Lille OSC The current form of Levski is LLL. One of these games has been against a mediocre local team which completely outplayed the "champions". Star player Dembele's form has been going down for at least 4-5 games, he has also been suspended for 2 domestic games yesterday as he pulled the shirt of one of the referees. No injuries, 100% motivation, win or die and playing in front of a full stadium (happens extremely rarely in Bulgaria) on the other hand. Overall, the team is indeed motivated but goes into the game with a "need to change something" mentality. Levski will have to open up against Lille this time and try to control the game which will most definately result in them being severely outclassed and Lille beating the handicap. All odds of 2+ are extreme value looking at this game, I have placed a significant bet on 2.16 @ betfair and when I checked today odds are already down to 2.04. Verdict Lille win Strenght 9/10 SK Rapid Wien v CSKA Sofia Already placed a huge bet on Rapid @ Betfair, considering -1.5 and Rapid clean sheet win as well. The situation with CSKA is Liverpool's equivalent in Bulgaria this season: great club with lots of history and tradition suddenly below the middle of the table. Team is being torn apart by conflicts between international-domestic players. No leaders at all, players admitting they are playing only for money and do not care about the club. The fans have also created huge problems for the owners of the team which they want out (expect attempts for game forfeit or generating a fine for the club by fans). In general, not even one good game since the start of the season and the club once again (same as last year) is the weakest team in the Europa League by statistics- 0 points, 0 goals and something like 4 corners total so far (!!!) Verdict Rapid Wien win Strenght 10/10 Good luck to you all ! :hope

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November CSKA Moscow - Palermo CSKA (-0.75) @ 1.75 8/10 CSKA (-1) @ 2.0 4/10 Both on BET365 First leg result: Palermo 0-3 CSKA This is more a bet against Palermo. Anyone feel free to fill on CSKA side. Palermo is coming out of three consecutive defeats. Next game is an important one against Genoa. For that reason, the president Zamparini has stated his ultimative preference for the bench players activation in Mosca. The team is suffering from heavy missing: Bacinovic, Ilicic, Liverani, Pastore, Hernandez, Abel are out. Coach Delio Rossi will use for the first time a 3-5-2 module, that translated correctly means a hidden 5-3-2, a heavily defensive team. Probable Miccoli will return after the injury, however I don't see him from the first minute, and doing much in the Moscow cold. That leaves two attackers, Pinilla and Maccarone, without a playmaker behind, or in the best scenario Kasami, a 18 year old guy with only four matches in his feet this season. Maccarone returns some time to pick up the ball, however Pinilla is a striker that needs serving. CSKA has won all the three matches of group F so far, all of them with 3-0 results. On calculation a draw would be enough to close EL chapter, however in front of the home crowd and with a weak Palermo in front, I see them scoring as minimum one goal.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Cracking price on Metalist :loon @4.33. Sampdoria is nothing special while Metalist looks much more intresting and always take Europa league seriously.Metalist is on the good run with 5 wins in last 5 matches.Metalist have full squad available.sampdoria missing Cassano.Metalist's coach Markevych said that they will be very happy with 1 point in that match. Taking Metalist +0.5 AH @1.975 bet365 :ok

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Dynamo Kiev to beat AZ.Dynamo is also on a good run after Gazaev left club.They already beat AZ away and last weekend won 9-0 at home against poor Illichevets.Gillerme and Bartolie may miss this match,Sheva has recovered in time.Must win game for Dynamo according to their coach.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Liverpool V Napoli Liverpool @ 1.94 188bet Im expecting odds dropping here from the home side so posting early. Liverpool managed an excellent draw at Napoli last time with a weak under-stressed field.Tomorrow it gonna be another story with a more confident field coming from 2 consecutive wins in the EPL that catapulted them out of the relegation zone to the 13th place on the table and now their morale are boosted like never before with also their mind blowing financial crisis over now.Hodgson starting a strong field Thursday to make sure of the 3 points at home.Johnson gonna be back.Gerrard and Torres both starting. Getting the feeling that the Italian side will suffer at Anfield Road.:ok:dude

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November I expect a weakend team from Liverpool tomorrow, With Jovanvic an Ngog being are only threat, Gerrard an Torres want be risked, cole's injured i doubt even Maxi will play, normally i would be ranting about Babel;) but i dont think will be playing hes got bruised ribs so thats another goal threat gone, also Hodgson never seems to give Pacheco a chance so i don't really no where the goals are gonna come from. Napoli are more than equipped to keep a clean sheet an Liverpool defence is relatively strong enough to hold Napoli at bay. I dont see this being high scoring game depending on the team sheet i will proberly go ahead with.. Liverpool v Napoli Under 2.5 goals @ 4/5 Ladbrokes an @ 5/6 Betfair

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Porto v Besiktas Its now almost obvious that both Porto and Besiktas will qualify from the group and if you check the table and upcoimg fixture, you will see that after this game Besiktas has 2 games left which are against Rapid Wien in Istanbul and CSKA Sofia in Bulgaria. So, actually there is no stress aboyt neither team for this game. Whatever the result will be, none of the teams will need to worry about the qualification especially for Porto after taking 9 points in 3 games. For anyone who doesnt follow Besiktas, with the arrival of Shuster as the trainer, starting from the first game in season,Besiktas plays attacking football and has strong defensive problems. They can one way or another manage things in local league especially after the absense of Ferrari and Sivok but I doubt they can do the same against Porto. Well, they lost 0-3 in Istanbul against Porto, didnt they ? Anyway, now the stress is gone and in form Bobo with Guti will surely do better than Istanbul and I strongly expect Besiktas to score at least once. I will not get in to any side betting and once again considering Besiktas's nect local game after this match is on Monday against one of the weakest team of the local league, I believe they can strongly concantrate on this game tonight and provide some nice football which will bring us a winner bet... Pick: >2.5, Odds: 1.73, Stake: 9, Bookmaker: 10bet

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November

I expect a weakend team from Liverpool tomorrow, With Jovanvic an Ngog being are only threat, Gerrard an Torres want be risked, cole's injured i doubt even Maxi will play, normally i would be ranting about Babel;) but i dont think will be playing hes got bruised ribs so thats another goal threat gone, also Hodgson never seems to give Pacheco a chance so i don't really no where the goals are gonna come from. Napoli are more than equipped to keep a clean sheet an Liverpool defence is relatively strong enough to hold Napoli at bay. I dont see this being high scoring game depending on the team sheet i will proberly go ahead with.. Liverpool v Napoli Under 2.5 goals @ 4/5 Ladbrokes an @ 5/6 Betfair
I totally agree with you on this was expecting the price to be much lower. Hodgson as rested or rotated the squad as they say for these Europa League games. Liverpool's defence has been pretty strong in Europe this season as was shown in the reverse fixture to this, if that game is anything to go by I can't see there being many goals in this. Both Ladbrokes and 188bet go 4/5 on under 2.5 goals, i'll have some of that.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November i really do see value in Metalist.They have basically come to italy before & got the job done against sampdoria in last season's Europa league & i dont see why they cant do it again.Especially with Cassano out today after falling out with the clubs president. Metalist are doing very well in the league.Three points behind Dynamo kiev, and have won their last four matches in a row. Though they will miss the suspended Cleiton (who was sent of against sampdoria).Metalist also have one of the best defenses in their domestic league.So i am just going to go for a few bets here.... Metalist + 0.5/1 @ 1.890 Metalist clean sheet @ 4.5 Metalist AW @ 4.45 Do feel free to correct me if i got anything wrong.Not an expert at the ukranian teams

Today Zenith's coach Spalletti announced the squad going to Croatia to play against Hajduk. Bruno Alves' date=' Danny, Kerzhakov, Zyryanov and Bystrov are staying in St Petersburg. They are all players from starting squad, so Zenith will play with a half refreshed squad. Other players are also of high class, but above-mentioned (especially Danny and Kerzhakov) are much stronger.[/quote'] Also Zenit is top of the group with 9 points 6 points clear from the remaining 3 teams and if their key players are missing I think backing Hajduk @ 3.50-3.75 is a good value.

CSKA Moscow - Palermo CSKA (-0.75) @ 1.75 8/10 CSKA (-1) @ 2.0 4/10 Both on BET365 First leg result: Palermo 0-3 CSKA This is more a bet against Palermo. Anyone feel free to fill on CSKA side. Palermo is coming out of three consecutive defeats. Next game is an important one against Genoa. For that reason, the president Zamparini has stated his ultimative preference for the bench players activation in Mosca. The team is suffering from heavy missing: Bacinovic, Ilicic, Liverani, Pastore, Hernandez, Abel are out. Coach Delio Rossi will use for the first time a 3-5-2 module, that translated correctly means a hidden 5-3-2, a heavily defensive team. Probable Miccoli will return after the injury, however I don't see him from the first minute, and doing much in the Moscow cold. That leaves two attackers, Pinilla and Maccarone, without a playmaker behind, or in the best scenario Kasami, a 18 year old guy with only four matches in his feet this season. Maccarone returns some time to pick up the ball, however Pinilla is a striker that needs serving. CSKA has won all the three matches of group F so far, all of them with 3-0 results. On calculation a draw would be enough to close EL chapter, however in front of the home crowd and with a weak Palermo in front, I see them scoring as minimum one goal.
Be aware CSKA can't score a goal for a couple of game's i mean they can but 3 penalty misssed and Vagner Love can't score from 1 metre so i would be very dangerous but i know the must win the same did say CSAK Couch Slucky : Win agains Palermo is very important for us !

Be aware CSKA can't score a goal for a couple of game's i mean they can but 3 penalty misssed and Vagner Love can't score from 1 metre so i would be very dangerous but i know the must win the same did say CSAK Couch Slucky : Win agains Palermo is very important for us !
Will CSKA put out the basic formation, or will rotate? Also if Miccoli plays in one half, I will expect 2-3 dangerous counterattacks based on his speed. Has CSKA a defensive line able to cope with this? Thanks, man.

Also Zenit is top of the group with 9 points 6 points clear from the remaining 3 teams and if their key players are missing I think backing Hajduk @ 3.50-3.75 is a good value.
Mustafa, be careful with Hajduk. Consider another bunch of lazy players (same as Partizan yesterday) who wants out of so many games, against the top side in Russia, for the more directed by professor Spaletti.

Will CSKA put out the basic formation' date=' or will rotate? Also if Miccoli plays in one half, I will expect 2-3 dangerous counterattacks based on his speed. Has CSKA a defensive line able to cope with this? Thanks, man.[/quote'] Not much news yet i will keep you in touch about formation but i think the will play wity ther main player dunno if the finely find ther scoring but i hope so ! And playing at home is nice but as i have mentioned the hole team ha dproblems last week's scoring goals !! They have lot's of opportunety's but forword's can't score form 1-2 m it was supprsing even last match of Russian PL League with Saturn finished 1;1 and after Saturn got goal and red card CSKA couldn't score :) But had so much opportunety's :(

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Liverpool v Napoli - Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/5 Bet365 I don't feel unders is as safe as people are predicting tonight, yes the match in Italy was goaless but we wasn't without chances, also I expect Liverpool to play a little more attacking this evening. If we take a look at Napoli away's record this year in both Europa League and domestically there has been goals, they're yet to draw a blank infront of goal away from home in both comps. Liverpool have gone overs in the last five games in all comps at home, so I feel there is a bit of value in this 6/5.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November CSKA with really strong squad this season but unfortunatelly is taking the third place in the domestic league 9 points from the leaders Zenit 5 games till the end.CSKA Moscow host Palermo tomorrow in confident mood, knowing a win will see them reach the Europa League round of 32 and leave their Italian opponents struggling to progress.A 3-0 win at Palermo a fortnight ago saw Leonid Slutski's side go five points clear of Sparta Prague at the top of Group F and six ahead of the Sicilians.Another win at the Arena Khimki stadium tomorrow night would ensure the Russians of finishing at least second in the final standings and leave Palermo to battle it out with Sparta and Lausanne for the other qualifying spot. Delio Rossi's Palermo head into the encounter on the back of last weekend's 1-0 defeat to Lazio in Serie A.The result marked their second consecutive loss and dropped the Sicilians to 10th in the standings.The Italians know they will have to be at their very best if they are to have any chance of surprising the Russians.Palermo, who have lost both of their European away fixtures this season, will be without the services of Javier Pastore, Armin Bacinovic, Josip Ilicic and Abel Hernandez. The Russians are proving prolific scorers in Europe, with nine goals scored in three games with none conceded.Also CSKA is very strong at home lately: 24.10.2010 RUS D1 CSKA Moscow 0-0 Rubin Kazan 03.10.2010 RUS D1 CSKA Moscow 2-0 FK Rostov 30.09.2010 UEFA EUL CSKA Moscow 3-0 Sparta Praha 20.09.2010 RUS D1 CSKA Moscow 1-0 Sibir Novosibirsk 29.08.2010 RUS D1 CSKA Moscow 2-1 Alania Vladikavkaz 19.08.2010 UEFA EULQ CSKA Moscow 4-0 Anorthosis FC 15.08.2010 RUS D1 CSKA Moscow 4-0 Anzhi Makhachkala 6 wins and 1 draw for them , securing 6 clean sheets! - last 7 home games I expect strong motivated home squad against Palermo which has some important misses and with only 5 clean sheets in last 20 games.Home win for me.Good luck

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Dynamo changed their coach and now the situation with the team is quite different.The team is playing more organized and mortivated.The sides are separated by just one point in Group E, with Dynamo's crucial 2-1 win over AZ last time out lifting them into second place behind group leaders BATE Borisov.Bottom side FC Sheriff are also just a point off Dynamo in a congested group, and any slip at this stage could prove decisive in the final shake-up.Dynamo Kiev dished out a nine-goal thumping at the weekend but would settle for the slenderest of victories on Thursday as they look to boost their hopes of reaching the last 32 of the Europa League.Sunday's 9-0 win over over Illichevets Mariupol was a record-winning margin in the Ukrainian Premier League and the perfect preparation for a key European date with Dutch outfit AZ Alkmaar.The Dynamo coach has an injury concern over Brazilian striker Guilherme, who picked up a problem in training on Tuesday. Captain Andriy Shevchenko came through the session without trouble after a spell on the sidelines, although the veteran striker is unlikely to manage the full 90 minutes.Dynamo got 7 wins and 3 draws in their last 10 official home games.Visitors AZ will need to reverse an alarming slump of form on their European travels if they are to pick up three vital points.Gertjan Verbeek's men have lost their last three European games and are without a win away from home in UEFA competition for eight matches, dating back to September 2007.AZ is in complicated situation , the team was stunned by the crisis period and they sold their best players during the summer - Lens, Dembele, and El Hamdaoui.The team is not big factor in Eredivisie as previous years.AZ is very pooor Europe traveler so i expect strong motivated home side and easy 3 points for Dynamo. Dynamo 7/10 1.57 @ Stan James

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Only advice I can give on Samp v Metalist is that the Ukrainian team is almost a bogey team for Samp as they knocked them out 2 years ago aswell. Cassano has also been suspended from the squad because of some more 'Cassanate' as its known in Italy. The guy is just mental. That said, Samp have a reasonable record even without Cassano in recent times. Italian teams are poor in EL though and the value is certainly with Metalist, though I obviously want Samp to win.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November From a pretty reliable source who has been right for 90% of the time so far this season. Back when Rafa was in charge no one knew the team just before the match started, but Roy tells the players a day earlier in the last training at Melwood who is going to play, so I guess that yeah, that will be our team for tonight (unless something doesn't happen in the mean time, like a last minute injury or something).

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thursday 4th November Bayer Leverkusen -1.5 @ 1.96 pinnacle Bayer Leverkusen have drawn twice on the road, 0-0 with Aris and 1-1 with Atletico Madrid, but did have an emphatic 4-0 win over Rosenborg, while Aris did beat Atletico Madrid 1-0 at home but lost 2-1 away to Rosenborg. Scoring goals has been a problem of late, and in the game with Leverkusen at home, they did not do much to threaten the Germans, who were content to get the point away from home. This time, expect Bayer to attack, and they should not be too conccerned about conceding as Aris have done little to suggest that they have goals in them, and with a win and 3 points, can move them clear of Aris and on the verge of qualification. Sporting Lisbon @ 2.12 pinnacle Sporting Lisbon defeated Gent 5-1 two weeks ago, and have als won the other two games, beating Levski Sofia 5- 0 and Lille 2-1 in France. Gent have just one point, having also lost 3-2 at Levski Sofia while drawing 1-1 with Lille at home. While they have scored goals, they have conceded too many goals too, and with their confidence up in front of goals, like Sporting Lisbon to get on the score sheet here and win this game, to give them passage into the next phase BATE Borisov -1.5 @ bet365 BATE Borisov managed a 1-0 away win at Sheriff Tiraspol where they scored an early goal and then were content to sit back and soak up the pressure, which allowed Sheriff to dominate the game. The defence held firm and now on the home ground, like BATE Borisov to win here as they already have beaten AZ Alkmaar at home 4-1, while Sheriff Tiraspol lost 2-1 on the road to the Dutch side. A win for the home side will likely see them have enough points to progress to the next stage, and can see them dominate this game, such as the solidity of the defence, that they can push extra players forward to win by at least two goals. Dynamo Kiev -1.5 @ 2.54 pinnacle Dynamo Kiev did enough to defeat AZ Alkmaar 2-1 two weeks ago, and can see a similar performance here as the Dutch need to now to win this game, and in order to do that they will need to attack. Dynamo did have a 2-2 draw at home with BATE Borisov but AZ lost 4-1 away to them, and have some momentum coming into this game, having won their last 3 games with their new coach. AZ do not look as strong as they have been in previous years and like the home team to win this well to create some distance on the ladder between these two sides CSKA Moscow -1.5 @ 2.54 pinnacle CSKA have won each of their 3 games by the same scoreline of 3-0, and were very good in beating Palermo two weeks ago. Now the Italians travel east with a team minus some players due to suspensions and ineligibility, so doubt that they will be able to improve on their previous showing. Like CSKA to play as well as they did and record a similar scoreline to see them progress into the next stage Liverpool @ 1.92 pinnacle Liverpool more than held their own in Naples two weeks ago which was missing several of their players who were rested from this game. Now with them at home, with a much stronger line up, like them to win this, as they have some confidence and momentum, having won their last 2 games. Anfield should be roaring them on as they enjoy these European nights, and can see the Reds scoring the goal to get them the 3 points, as the defence has been much better and solid than earlier in the season Porto -1.5 @ 2.13 pinnacle Very good result for Porto who went to Besiktas two weeks and won 3-1 there. They have also beaten CSKA Sofia 1-0 away and Rapid Vienna 3-0 at home, and they look too strong here, as they did win in Besiktas with two men sent off. A win here and they progress to the next round, while like them to score more than just one given their attacking style of play will see them create chances. Besiktas' defence could not cope with them two weeks ago, and doubt that they will do so in Portugal Rapid Vienna -1.5 @ 2.68 bet365 CSKA Sofia have yet to win a game and were beaten 2-0 at home by Rapid Vienna two week ago. Rapid were the better of the two teams and deserved their win, and now at home, in front of a big crowd, they know they have to win this in orde to have a chance to progress into the next stage. CSKA have had their problems this season and they may be just looking to get through their next 3 games and just focus on their domestic season