UEFA > Champions League > Tuesday 2nd November

Re: UEFA > Champions League > Tuesday 2nd November

Valencia vs. Rangers Under 2.5 goals @ 2.00 Valencia are in the middle of a torrid run of form after a very good start to their La Liga season taking 1 point from a possible 9 in their last three league games in Spain. Rangers are coming off the back of a very important away win in the first Old Firm of the season and avoiding defeat here will be a massive boost for their chances to qualify from the group stages. They will go to Spain playing a 4-6-0 formation and will literally park a Big Blue bus infront of their goal allowing Valencia onto them. They did this very effectively at Old Trafford and I am sure they will do it again tonight. There are no major players missing out from both teams and I exepct a low scoring boring encounter. Tottenham Hotspur vs Inter Milan Both Teams to Score @ 1.61 Not a great deal of explanation here. Tottenham games have been full of goals at home this season and I don't expect it to stop here. I once read a post on Punters Lounge and it said that I would never bet on Inter Milan to win if they were missing Esteban Cambiasso. Well Cambiasso is missing tonight alongside star keeper Julio Cesar so a goal from Tottenham at home is likely. Inter have plenty of quality about them to score aswell and they're good enough not to come to spurs with a massively defensive formation. They know a win for them guarantees qualification so will come to Spurs hoping to ease the pressure on themselves. Spurs have scored and conceded in all of their last three home games. They'll do it again tongight. The double pays 3.23 At William Hill. Get involved.
Unbelievable. ****** unbelievable.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA > Champions League > Tuesday 2nd November I didn't manage to post or look at any games tonight but after reading some reviews, I just wanted to say thanks to the member that picked out a gem in Rangers under 3,5 corners. At half time they had 3 so I tried to cover my loses and backed United to win at 2.10 and luckily they both came in. Good pick :ok

Will be backing 8pts Man United to win @ 1.72 bet365 :nana GL all :hope
10pts Barcelona -1.0,-1.5 AH @ 1.825 bet365 :@ GL all :hope Total Staked: 47 pts Total Returned: 47.32pts Blimey, I am one lucky son of a gun to have a profit of 0.32pts, rather end up in profit. Was a total minefield and should give up on accumulators for the future. :lol Edit: cannot do maths, added total staked wrongly :/

Saw almost every Spurs game this season, and I am happy with what I see. Despite the lack of CL experience I think they got in here pretty well. A draw is a high possibility, Benitez and Italian teams are good at this, still : Spurs to win @ 2,60 - 3,5 units Over 2,75 Goals @ 2,05 - 4,5 units Van der Vaart FGS E/W @ 7,50 - 1 unit With Werder and Twente just an early sparkle is needed to make this one the highest-scoring game of this round. Twente have an amazing defending skills, very compact, watching them live often you can see how well the lines are build. Yet they are up against a team that often runs wild forward. If a draw could help Twente calculating, anything but a win is Bremen out of Europe. Therefore I expect an open game and Over 2,75 @ 1,825 - 6 units Goal/Goal in Tel Aviv @ 1,72. Schalke are no doubt the better team, with good chances to qualify further. As such I expect them to score, but with the Israelis you know one thing for sure - they go forward for full 90 mins, often regardless of the score. And they do it well at home. 5 units In Bursa I expect goals. Valencia didn't create much vs United, so this bet is mainly as of the attractive odds. Vidic is a rock at the moment, but Rio F hasn't peaked up yet IMO, so United might not be that solid. Bursa have only their pride left, and a good result here is more for morale boosting. I expect them to go forward strong, hopefully score, yet leaving themselves more vulnerable at the back. At 2,10 I go for the less expected. 4,5 units Goal/Goal in Lisboa @ 1,80 with 4,5 units. Not much chances for Benfica unless they win today. They have to go forward, and they have the power to score more than just once. Yet only a fraction more space is enough to Lyon to score, so I consider this one a pretty possible choice. No other bets, staked more in the lower English Leagues and Brasil 2. GL all
5 out of 7, over 14 units up. Great Spurs! :ok

Hi gents, Another bet I think is priced up a bit too high for this game.. Valencia v Rangers - Valencia to keep a clean sheet @ 2.02 (Betfair) Most of my resoning for this bet has been said in my previous post along with other members tips aswell. Rangers will settle for a 0-0 draw right here right now, they will go defensive with Miller leading the line and they will be defending for the majoirty of the game. I know Valencia did not look great defensivly at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago, but at the Mestalla it will be a different game and Los Che will be on the attacking foot for the majoirty of the game. I'd have priced the home clean sheet up, at around 1.7-1.8, although I wouldnt have been surprised if it was lower given the tactics we know the visitors are going to employ, so I am more than happy to take the home clean sheet at above evens. Cheers and goodluck everyone :hope
Nice odds and some nice profit :beer Well done the winners and unlucky unders backers in the Valencia game.

Schalke (0) @ 1.52 Valencia @ 1.40 Copenhagen - Barca over 1.5 goals @ 1.25 ===================== Total treble @ 2.625 Bet365 for 4/10 In case of win, Bet 365 will double the profit. Copenhagen game should have goals, as the home team has to go out and attack. From what I'm reading Valencia should win by at least 1 goal. Schalke is the only doubt, however I read that Hapoel play-maker is out, and the israeli guys are recommending Schalke. Hope it goes through.:dude
:dude

Inter was lucky against Genoa. The goal came as a result of mistake from the goalkeeper. A draw is more than pleasant from Benitez team' date=' and all considered with being behind in Serie A, Tottenham has some chances here. [b']If Bale is out again to play Terminator 6, then Tottenham can win this. For me is no bet, however.
Ft: BALE 3 - 1 Inter Respect for the warrior! Extra note: Great insights from many punters here regarding this match, starting with Nicko.

Re: UEFA > Champions League > Tuesday 2nd November Tottenham - Inter Milan under 2.5 @ 2.01 :@ Wow. Spurs are a different animal at home compared to abroad Werder Bremen - Twente Enschede over 3.5 @ 2.55 :@ 38 shots on goal with 16 on target and they can only score two goals ????????????? Benfica - Lyon under 2.5 @ 1.81 :@ Lyon capitulated early on and that was that Schalke @ 2.03 :@ Could not find the winner Bursaspor +0.5 @ 2.23 :@ Overestimated the home side Valencia - Rangers under 2.5 @ 1.99 :@ Dit not need that goal at the end to ruin the pick Rubin Kazan -1 (AH) @ 2.03 :@ Only side likely to score but did not put away their chances Copenhagen - Barcelona under 2.5 @ 2.11 :D Very ugly night. Did not expect this. Sorry for anyone who followed :$

Tottenham - Inter Milan under 2.5 @ 2.01 :@ Wow. Spurs are a different animal at home compared to abroad Werder Bremen - Twente Enschede over 3.5 @ 2.55 :@ 38 shots on goal with 16 on target and they can only score two goals ????????????? Benfica - Lyon under 2.5 @ 1.81 :@ Lyon capitulated early on and that was that Schalke @ 2.03 :@ Could not find the winner Bursaspor +0.5 @ 2.23 :@ Overestimated the home side Valencia - Rangers under 2.5 @ 1.99 :@ Dit not need that goal at the end to ruin the pick Rubin Kazan -1 (AH) @ 2.03 :@ Only side likely to score but did not put away their chances Copenhagen - Barcelona under 2.5 @ 2.11 :D Very ugly night. Did not expect this. Sorry for anyone who followed :$
I usually follow u mate. tonight was ugly indeed...

I am loving the Under 3.5 Corners for Rangers @ 10/11. Like you mentioned the stats point that Rangers will set out be defensive and they will not get a lot of corners in the process as shown in previous matches. I will be backing this with 5pts myself. On the topic of the corner handicap on the match. I am very tempted to back Valencia on the -4 handicap. Please do let us know if you do back it, I will be more tempted to do so if someone else is on it :P GL all :hope
Sorry i did'nt get back to you size. I was called out, and no where near a pc come kick off. Hope you took the -4.