Brazil Serie B October 23rd-24th 2010

Saturday 23 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v América Futebol Clube-MG (00:00 BST) 2.63 3.26 2.5 108.56 %
maximize.gif EC Santo André v Atlética Ponte Preta (00:00 BST) 2.3 3.28 3 107.30 %
maximize.gif Guaratinguetá v AD São Caetano (00:00 BST) 2.18 3.3 3.28 106.66 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Paraná Clube (19:00 BST) 1.51 3.87 6.5 107.44 %
maximize.gif Portuguesa-SP v América-RN (19:10 BST) 1.44 4.3 8.5 104.16 %
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v AS Arapiraca (20:00 BST) 1.58 3.6 6.5 106.45 %
maximize.gif Icasa-CE v Figueirense FC (20:00 BST) 2.5 3.3 2.62 108.47 %
maximize.gif Sport Club do Recife v Clube Náutico Capibaribe (21:00 BST) 1.61 3.6 6.5 105.00 %
Sunday 24 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ipatinga FC v CA Bragantino (00:00 BST) 2.1 3.31 3.5 106.40 %
maximize.gif Vila Nova FC v Brasiliense FC (00:00 BST) 2.1 3.29 3.41 107.34 %

Re: Brazil Serie B October 23rd-24th 2010 Duque de Caxias America MG 02:00CET Both sides in downtrend at the moment and both sides have their chances of promotion, so it will be very interesting game to watch so i expecting open game with at leats three goals, but my primary bet will be with hosts to nick winner here. Guests has many problems with injuries and suspensions, and morale is not in high level expecially after heavy loss at home ground against ASA (1-3). For hosts only one problem to solve - in attack, if their man Andre Luis recover from injury he will get his chance, but if not replacement will be Thiaguinho. As for guests they will miss main team stars, central defender Preto (27 matches), attacking midfielder Dudu (24 matches, 3 goals). Moreover midfielders Rodrigo (12 matches, 1 goal) and Luciano (17 matches, 5 goals) are not in squad too. Duque de Caxias (0) AH @2.14 IbcBet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 23rd-24th 2010

i preffer home win' date=' but will just say no bet.[/quote'] i find now that guarantigueta will miss some of first team players for this game, and this changes a lot. but this is again no bet for me.

Duque de Caxias America MG 02:00CET Both sides in downtrend at the moment and both sides have their chances of promotion, so it will be very interesting game to watch so i expecting open game with at leats three goals, but my primary bet will be with hosts to nick winner here. Guests has many problems with injuries and suspensions, and morale is not in high level expecially after heavy loss at home ground against ASA (1-3). For hosts only one problem to solve - in attack, if their man Andre Luis recover from injury he will get his chance, but if not replacement will be Thiaguinho. As for guests they will miss main team stars, central defender Preto (27 matches), attacking midfielder Dudu (24 matches, 3 goals). Moreover midfielders Rodrigo (12 matches, 1 goal) and Luciano (17 matches, 5 goals) are not in squad too. Duque de Caxias (0) AH @2.14 IbcBet 4/10
FT 1-0 winner :clap:clap:clap +4.56 units

Re: Brazil Serie B October 23rd-24th 2010 ICASA - Figueirense 21:00CET One of the best bets for me in this round is bet on Icasa to get all three points against Figueirense. The two sides with different objectives will meet tonight in match where guests will have some major missings. Figueirense manager Marcio Goiano will be without first goalkeeper and captain of the team Wilson, he will be replaced by Ricardo who played only 3 times as subsitute. Another blow is in attack, striker Willian (27 matches, 9 goals) and Heber (7 matches, 3 goals) both unavailable. And this is not the end for Figueirense problems, another main player midfielder Maicon (26 matches, 4 goals) is suspended. With Icasa great home form for the hole season long, and relegation battle i belive in this bet strongly. Moreover, Icasa manager Flavio Araujo will welcome back important players for duel, left defender Panda (24 matches, 2 goals) and midfielder Guto (26 matches, 1 goal) both available to coach. Icasa ML @2.50 pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 23rd-24th 2010 Ipatinga-Bragantino = 1 (2.00) bet365 Ipatinga position 19 ° 30 points Bragantino position 12 ° 40 points Preview: Ipatinga, there were no absences. Bragantino: injured: Luciano Sorriso; Pending: Diego Lopes Júnior, Rodriguinho. The Ipatinga has a score in the home of w7 d3-l5-28 goals conceded 18 goals scored while Bragantino has a score out of the house w3-d8-l4 goals scored 14 goals conceded 14. The Ipatinga has missed the last game away with a score of 0-1 against Brasiliense while Bragantino won the last game away with a score of 0-1 against Ponte Preta. Ipatinga for the 'sole purpose is to win the three points to keep fighting against relegation. :hope:hope:hope

ICASA - Figueirense 21:00CET One of the best bets for me in this round is bet on Icasa to get all three points against Figueirense. The two sides with different objectives will meet tonight in match where guests will have some major missings. Figueirense manager Marcio Goiano will be without first goalkeeper and captain of the team Wilson, he will be replaced by Ricardo who played only 3 times as subsitute. Another blow is in attack, striker Willian (27 matches, 9 goals) and Heber (7 matches, 3 goals) both unavailable. And this is not the end for Figueirense problems, another main player midfielder Maicon (26 matches, 4 goals) is suspended. With Icasa great home form for the hole season long, and relegation battle i belive in this bet strongly. Moreover, Icasa manager Flavio Araujo will welcome back important players for duel, left defender Panda (24 matches, 2 goals) and midfielder Guto (26 matches, 1 goal) both available to coach. Icasa ML @2.50 pinnacle 5/10
winner 3-1 FT +7.5 :beer:beer:beer:gimme:gimme:gimme

Ipatinga-Bragantino = 1 (2.00) bet365 Ipatinga position 19 ° 30 points Bragantino position 12 ° 40 points Preview: Ipatinga, there were no absences. Bragantino: injured: Luciano Sorriso; Pending: Diego Lopes Júnior, Rodriguinho. The Ipatinga has a score in the home of w7 d3-l5-28 goals conceded 18 goals scored while Bragantino has a score out of the house w3-d8-l4 goals scored 14 goals conceded 14. The Ipatinga has missed the last game away with a score of 0-1 against Brasiliense while Bragantino won the last game away with a score of 0-1 against Ponte Preta. Ipatinga for the 'sole purpose is to win the three points to keep fighting against relegation. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:nana:clap:nana:cow