Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010

Saturday 23 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v EC Vitória (21:30 BST) 1.75 3.75 5.5 101.99 %
maximize.gif Guarani Futebol Club v Atlético Goianiense (21:30 BST) 1.95 3.45 4.33 103.34 %
Sunday 24 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Fluminense FC (19:00 BST) 2.36 3.4 3.15 103.53 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v São Paulo FC (19:00 BST) 2.46 3.25 3.1 103.68 %
maximize.gif Goiás EC v Avaí FC (19:00 BST) 2.02 3.4 3.8 105.23 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Palmeiras (19:00 BST) 2.1 3.6 3.8 101.71 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Atlético Mineiro (21:30 BST) 1.74 3.6 5 105.25 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v SC Internacional (21:30 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.4 104.28 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Grêmio Prudente (21:30 BST) 1.36 5.1 10 102.94 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Flamengo (21:30 BST) 2.56 3.3 2.92 103.61 %

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 4 great derbies in 1 round - we are looking at a great week here. I would look at bagzi's Ratings first, for now I only took Over 2,5 Goals @ 1,95 in Goias. Great odds IMO - Avai will try to steal a point from desperate hosts, and that makes them very dangerous, so I see them scoring and that makes the Over probable enough. There is always a danger of this game turning into a midfield fight with plenty of cards and less football, but at 1,95 I would back the Over 2,5 Goals in ANY Goias game... Maybe it was worth waiting for more news in this game, Atletico Mn travelled to Colombia with reduced side, Goias got away with a credible result in Uruguay, Avai are playing tonight vs a strongly defensive team...the Copa Sudamerica is a bit of distraction atm for the teams struggling to stay up.

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 Thanks... With the Ratings being so much in favour of Santos just took Home - 1,5 AH @ 1,875. Another line which I don't think will last long. Another mini-derby, but with a big gap in class, looks good atm. I wouldn't touch Botafogo though with 9 draws in the last 12, some vs opposition no better than Vitoria. These guys must feel jinxed now, missing sitters and penalties, which with their tough defending could have brought them much more points. If Vitoria score first, they might go home with all the spoils, if Vitoria manage a draw by HT, a point is very probable to them, and IMO that is what they are going there for. Certainly Botafogo are under no less pressure than the visitors. A Goal/Goal in the Rio derby looks very good to me @ 1,83 and I took it with 7 units while with Corinthians @ 1,72 I took it with 8 units - in the last weeks it looks easy to score away to the Musketeers, and with Palmeiras it should be easier than with Ceara and Atletico GO. GL

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 Last one for me - Over 2,5 Goals in Mineiro - another fierce derby where the draw is good to none. Guests improved their attacking options, important players were rested from Copa Sudamericana, and with Cruzeiro being the absolute favourite here I do expect guests to score, maybe not just once.7 units as well with bet365. GL all

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 Just a note I've heard that few days ago CONMEBOL has decided that Brasil will have 4 places (based on table) in Copa Libertadores.So, Santos will go directly (as winner of Copa de Brasil) as Internacional (as last year winner of Copa Libertadores).This means that team which win 6th place on Campeonato will also play in Copa Libertadores.

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 Corinthians-Palmeiras = 1 (2.00) bet365 Corinthians 3 rd place 50 points Palmeiras position 10 ° 44 points Preview: Corinthians: injured: Dentinho, Jorge Henrique. Palmeiras: injured: Mauricio Ramos; Pending: Márcio Araújo, Gabriel Silva. Corinthians has a score in the home of W11-d2-l2 33 goals conceded 14 goals scored while Palmeiras has a score out of the house w4-d9-l2 goals scored 15 goals conceded 13. Corinthians has the strongest attack in the league, the last game drew 0-0 away against Guarani. Palmeiras drew the last home match with the score 1-1 against Ceara. The results obtained so far from the home side are better. The first sign is more than justified. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 Atletico-Pr -Fluminense=over (2.00) bet365 Atletico Pr 6 th place 46 points Fluminense 2 nd place 53 points Preview: Atletico Pr: injured: Maikon Leite, Márcio Azevedo. Fluminense: injured: Deco, Fred Emerson, Equi Gonzalez; Pending: Mariano. Atletico Pr has a score in house w9-d5-l1 21 goals conceded 13 goals scored while Fluminense has a score out of the house w6 d4-l5-23 goals conceded 17 goals scored. Fluminense has the second strongest attack in the league, drew the last home match with the score 0-0 against Atletico PR Botafogo and has won the last home match with the score 2 - 1 against Goias. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 Gremio - Internacional Good chance to see some goals here, host will be highly motivated to get 3 points in order to reach a Libertadores place, Internacional will play with no pressure since they are allready qualified for next year Libertadores. Gremio are in a wonderful run of 8 games without defeat, winning 6 of them and scoring 23 goals (2.85 goals/game). Jonas and Andre Lima are in great form scoring lot of goals lately. Renato Gaucho has no new injury issues, only missing is defensive midfielder Ferdinando (suspended). Internacional are in a very bad series of 5 away games without getting something, even worse, without scoring. Tonight, I think they have high chances to score at least once: Sobis is back after injury, Allecsandro, D'Allessandro and Giuliano are also 3 remarkable offensive players that cand make difference. DM Tinga is suspended. Conclusion: Hosts will be extremly motivated to get all 3 points, while Internacional is playing with no motivation, maybe some lack of concentration. over2.5 @ 2.01 Pinnacle 3/10 Gremio -0.25AH @ 1.98 Pinnacle 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 Santos FC - Gremio Prudente 22:30CET Gremio manager Fabio Giuntini have three important missings in defensive system. Defenders Anderson Luis (24 matches, 2 goals) and Diego Giaretta (27 matches, 2 goals) are both suspended. Substitutes will be Flavio Boaventura and Leonardo, who didn´t played much as starters this season. On the left side, midfielder Marcelo Oliveira is injured and not playing. His replacement will be young Cleidson who is playing for B team. Players and manager aren´t convinced in positive result this time against hard working Santos, but they have to belive in 1% matemathical theory to stay in serie A this year, so they will not give up without fight. As for Santos, they will play in 4-3-3 very ofensive sheme with Neymar, Ze Eduardo and Keirrison in attack, with help of attacking midfielder Alan Patrik (4 goals). Over 3 goals @1.91 pinnacle 6/10

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010

Atletico-Pr -Fluminense=over (2.00) bet365 Atletico Pr 6 th place 46 points Fluminense 2 nd place 53 points Preview: Atletico Pr: injured: Maikon Leite, Márcio Azevedo. Fluminense: injured: Deco, Fred Emerson, Equi Gonzalez; Pending: Mariano. Atletico Pr has a score in house w9-d5-l1 21 goals conceded 13 goals scored while Fluminense has a score out of the house w6 d4-l5-23 goals conceded 17 goals scored. Fluminense has the second strongest attack in the league, drew the last home match with the score 0-0 against Atletico PR Botafogo and has won the last home match with the score 2 - 1 against Goias. :hope:hope:hope
i agree on this one. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A October 23rd-24th 2010 I was watching cruzeiro vs miniero and i want to ask you smth Are all matches all the time this exciting i mean :| i am shocked Mineiro is 17th cruzeiro is 1st and only has 1 home loss and mineiro has only 2 away wins and they still managed to win 3-4:|:|:|:| By the way you guys had good picks :clap:clap:clap:clap

Gremio - Internacional Good chance to see some goals here, host will be highly motivated to get 3 points in order to reach a Libertadores place, Internacional will play with no pressure since they are allready qualified for next year Libertadores. Gremio are in a wonderful run of 8 games without defeat, winning 6 of them and scoring 23 goals (2.85 goals/game). Jonas and Andre Lima are in great form scoring lot of goals lately. Renato Gaucho has no new injury issues, only missing is defensive midfielder Ferdinando (suspended). Internacional are in a very bad series of 5 away games without getting something, even worse, without scoring. Tonight, I think they have high chances to score at least once: Sobis is back after injury, Allecsandro, D'Allessandro and Giuliano are also 3 remarkable offensive players that cand make difference. DM Tinga is suspended. Conclusion: Hosts will be extremly motivated to get all 3 points, while Internacional is playing with no motivation, maybe some lack of concentration. over2.5 @ 2.01 Pinnacle 3/10 Gremio -0.25AH @ 1.98 Pinnacle 4/10
FT:2-2 +1.03

Santos FC - Gremio Prudente 22:30CET Gremio manager Fabio Giuntini have three important missings in defensive system. Defenders Anderson Luis (24 matches, 2 goals) and Diego Giaretta (27 matches, 2 goals) are both suspended. Substitutes will be Flavio Boaventura and Leonardo, who didn´t played much as starters this season. On the left side, midfielder Marcelo Oliveira is injured and not playing. His replacement will be young Cleidson who is playing for B team. Players and manager aren´t convinced in positive result this time against hard working Santos, but they have to belive in 1% matemathical theory to stay in serie A this year, so they will not give up without fight. As for Santos, they will play in 4-3-3 very ofensive sheme with Neymar, Ze Eduardo and Keirrison in attack, with help of attacking midfielder Alan Patrik (4 goals). Over 3 goals @1.91 pinnacle 6/10
FT 2-3 bet won :ok +5.46

I was watching cruzeiro vs miniero and i want to ask you smth Are all matches all the time this exciting i mean :| i am shocked Mineiro is 17th cruzeiro is 1st and only has 1 home loss and mineiro has only 2 away wins and they still managed to win 3-4:|:|:|:| By the way you guys had good picks :clap:clap:clap:clap
Its the Minas Gerais state derby