Brazil Serie B October 19th-20th 2010

Tuesday 19 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v Portuguesa-SP (22:30 BST) 2.36 3.5 3.35 100.80 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v CA Bragantino (22:30 BST) 1.79 3.8 5 102.18 %
maximize.gif Brasiliense FC v Ipatinga FC (22:30 BST) 2 3.75 4 101.67 %
maximize.gif Guaratinguetá v Icasa-CE (22:30 BST) 2.1 3.6 3.7 102.42 %
Wednesday 20 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Vila Nova FC (00:00 BST) 1.45 5.1 8.4 100.48 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Esporte Clube Bahia (00:00 BST) 1.8 3.9 4.7 102.47 %
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v AS Arapiraca (00:50 BST) 1.68 4.1 5.7 101.46 %
maximize.gif América-RN v EC Santo André (00:50 BST) 2.46 3.55 3.05 101.61 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v Paraná Clube (00:50 BST) 2.1 3.3 3.45 106.91 %
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v Sport Club do Recife (00:50 BST) 2.58 3.4 2.96 101.96 %

Re: Brazil Serie B October 19th-20th 2010 While waiting for bagzi and others to post, stake medium to high on Over 2,75 Goals in Sao Caetano @ 1,925 with bet365 - a Paulista derby with enough for both team to prove. Guests are in a scoring mood recently, and if Sao Caetano improve their penalty-scoring rate ( missed in the last 2 ) - should be goals ;) GL

Re: Brazil Serie B October 19th-20th 2010 Guarantigueta - Icasa 23:30CET After three consecutive defeats, Guaratinguetá changed manager (Edinho Nazareth took over from Roberto Fonseca) and i belive this will be affecting team morale up in Brazilian Championship Series B.

On Tuesday, the team receives Icasa in Dario Rodrigues Leite, and needs to win to go up in the league table cause danger of relegation. Still at risk of relegeation home side need quick reaction with new manager, this will certainly give boost to the hole team and better play will come as soon as possible. Icasa is right oponnent to start getting positive results as they are one of the poorest guests in serie B. I expecting low scoring match here, with hosts to make it at least 1-0. Guarantigueta -0.5 AH @2.12 12bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 19th-20th 2010 Ponte Preta - Bragantino 23:30CET This game looking to me only good overish choice for tonight. Both teams in need of points so i expect open match here. Ponte Preta has two missing both in midfield, but Mocair and Josimar will be ˝goals˝ man. On the side of Bragantino big news is back of striker Finazzi, and attacker is eager to score his first goal for his side. Wit great in form Quisada (scored two great goals against America RN in last league game) i belive in high scoring game. Over 2.5 goals @1.96 188bet 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 19th-20th 2010

While waiting for bagzi and others to post, stake medium to high on Over 2,75 Goals in Sao Caetano @ 1,925 with bet365 - a Paulista derby with enough for both team to prove. Guests are in a scoring mood recently, and if Sao Caetano improve their penalty-scoring rate ( missed in the last 2 ) - should be goals ;) GL
Big derby in serie B, can even be compared with Flamengo - Vasco da Gama in serie A, the tow teams will meet tonigh with great expectation. In first half of the season, Portugesa beat them easily ny 3-1 in front of their own fans, but i think that this game will be more dangerous and more hard for hosts. They are in must win situation, as well as their oponnent and this kind of games aren´t good choise for overs bet. Both sides will come into this game very carefull, and will wait for oponnents to make error. This time i am all with low scoring match, and if i must bet it would be under 2.75 goals with 188 bet at @1.96. i will go for it with small stakes. Under 2.75 goals @1.96 188bet 2/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 19th-20th 2010 In previous 12 matches, only three went over 2.5 goals if history has anything to tell us about the two sides. I think history isn´t good to take this choise, but still in this case i belive in low scoring match. Anyway in first half of the season both sides has nothing to play for exept for fans and for great expectations by two sides, and this time they are in must win situation so my experience learn me about small number of goals in this kind of games. Well, this is only my opinion, it is hard game to predict, and good luck with all of you who bet over in this one.

Re: Brazil Serie B October 19th-20th 2010 America RN - Santo Andre 01:50CET Another good bet in my opinion will be away winner for Santo Andre at America RN. Hosts had some great period in last month but htey are now in place that is right for them, a real relegation candidates as i expected in first place. I see Santo Andrense side taking all three points this time, and i am pretty sure in my bet. Moreover i will take three bets in this match. Santo Andre (0) AH HT @2.13 Sbobet 5/10 Santo Andre Away Win @3.08 pinnacle 4/10 Santo Andre +0.25 AH @1.85 pinnacle 6/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 19th-20th 2010 Dear Bagzi, i follow always your excellent prewievs about this league:ok Have a question; (actually 2): Odds are dropping for Figueirense http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/brazil/campeonato-brasileiro-b-2010/figueirense-bahia-200900/ and for Sport Recife http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/brazil/campeonato-brasileiro-b/caxias-sport-recife-200904/ Can you say something about those matches? :\

Dear Bagzi, i follow always your excellent prewievs about this league:ok Have a question; (actually 2): Odds are dropping for Figueirense http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/brazil/campeonato-brasileiro-b-2010/figueirense-bahia-200900/ and for Sport Recife http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/brazil/campeonato-brasileiro-b/caxias-sport-recife-200904/ Can you say something about those matches? :\
well i can say something about the second one, Sport Recife is one of the clubs that needs to be promoted...anyway I belive (0) AH Away on Sport is good one bet!

Big derby in serie B, can even be compared with Flamengo - Vasco da Gama in serie A, the tow teams will meet tonigh with great expectation. In first half of the season, Portugesa beat them easily ny 3-1 in front of their own fans, but i think that this game will be more dangerous and more hard for hosts. They are in must win situation, as well as their oponnent and this kind of games aren´t good choise for overs bet. Both sides will come into this game very carefull, and will wait for oponnents to make error. This time i am all with low scoring match, and if i must bet it would be under 2.75 goals with 188 bet at @1.96. i will go for it with small stakes. Under 2.75 goals @1.96 188bet 2/10
I hate you bagzi :rollin.....ah, well, money is already with bet365, we will see.

:tongue2 :gimme
Will follow you on the Ponte Preta pick, but I will skip Santo Andre. You seem to like these guys, but I don't trust them... GL P.S. On the second thought though decided to leave Ponte Preta for the in-play - guests statistically are a hard nut to crack, and those goals scored last round were vs 10-man America. The Guarantigueta pick though looks good to follow, and as I did medium stakes, supported my pick with Over 3 Goals @ 2,425 bet365. Obviously 0-0 or 1-1 will cost me 14 units altogether...1-2 will return half of what I staked. Any other score is profit, we will see, and fingers crossed for a 3-1 HW :loon

I hate to tell you' date=' nicko, I took the under 2.5 yesterday when the lines were first posted. It was the best-priced unders, and as you know, that is what I look for.[/quote'] Right...then I hate you too, you and your van by the river :D :loon :D Another one to watch closely on the in-play is Brasiliense - big time under-priced IMO - Ipatinga are the in-form team here...