Brazil Serie B October 12th-13th 2010

Tuesday 12 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Duque de Caxias FC v EC Santo André (20:10 BST) 2.08 3.55 4 101.25 %
maximize.gif Icasa-CE v Portuguesa-SP (20:10 BST) 2.36 3.45 3.25 102.13 %
maximize.gif Ipatinga FC v Vila Nova FC (20:10 BST) 2.1 3.65 3.75 101.68 %
maximize.gif Brasiliense FC v AS Arapiraca (23:30 BST) 2.1 3.55 3.9 101.43 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v América-RN (23:30 BST) 1.42 4.8 9 102.37 %
maximize.gif Guaratinguetá v Paraná Clube (23:30 BST) 2 3.65 4 102.40 %
Wednesday 13 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AD São Caetano v Esporte Clube Bahia (01:00 BST) 2.18 3.6 3.5 102.22 %
maximize.gif Atlética Ponte Preta v Sport Club do Recife (01:00 BST) 2.14 3.5 3.7 102.33 %
maximize.gif Clube Náutico Capibaribe v América Futebol Clube-MG (01:00 BST) 2.66 3.45 2.82 102.04 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v CA Bragantino (01:00 BST) 1.55 4.3 7.6 100.93 %

Re: Brazil Serie B October 12th-13th 2010 Duque de Caxias vs Santo Andre Duque de Caxias have a home record that reads 6-3-4 which is decent enough whilst Santo Andre have a pretty poor away record 2-2-9. Duque de Caxias have only suffered home defeat once in ten matches and Santo Andre have failed to record a win in there last 9 attempts away from home. Both teams come into this match in similar form with a win, a draw and a defeat in last 3 matches but Duque de Caxias have only lost 3 of the last 13 league matches whilst Santo Andre have only recorded 3 wins in last 14 matches and sitting dangerously in the relegation zone, therefore I am happy to take the 2.24 available with Betfair on the home win here. Duque de Caxias @ 2.24 (Betfair).

Re: Brazil Serie B October 12th-13th 2010 Ipatinga - Vila Nova 21:10CET After great win against one of the promotion candidates Sport by 1-0 in away game, Ipatinga will host Vila Nova tonight in duel of two relegation candidates. Ipatinga is on good run and i belive this form will continue today also. Ipatinga has an extra motivation for starting this Tuesday, against Vila Nova in Ipatinga, even in the relegation zone, with 24 points, mineiro team can reach its best result in the competition. Coming from victories over Nautico (2-1) and Sport (1-0), Ipatinga can get third straight victory, something that has not happened yet in current Serie B. The win would also make the club grow in the fight against relegation. Team has no player suspended or injured and this is also great factor to take all three points. Moreover, Vila Nova defence and midfield sector is weakened, because central defender Leandrao and midfielders Adilson and Erick are all injured. Ipatinga -0.5 AH @2.01 5Dimes 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie B October 12th-13th 2010

Serbian bookeys rapidly lowered the odds on Icasa.. so I guess that they will come out as winners tonight
that is probable because very high temperature in Icasa today, and home players are more used to that, but i will not touching this game, as some of major players are back to first line up for Portugesa. In addition, Portugesa were better side there is no doubt about that at all, only good home form and strong heat can make to odds to go down for Icasa.

Re: Brazil Serie B October 12th-13th 2010 Figueirense-over Bragantino = (1.85) bet365 Figueirense 3 rd place 48 points Bragantino points at 13 ° 33 Preview: Figueirense: injured: Wilson, Luke, Reinaldo, Heber, Jean Carioca; absent: Ygor. Bragantino: injured: João Salles, Finazzi; absent: Luciano Sorriso. Figueirense is doing a great league has the best attack in the league. The home side showed higher means than the visiting team. The match in question has played on three signs mixed with no clear trend in these cases is played over / goals. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie B October 12th-13th 2010 Brasilense = over-ASA (2.00) bet365 Brasilense position 18 ° 28 points ASA position 11 ° 35 points Preview: Brasilense: injured: Deda and Aloysius; absent: Ferrugem. ASA: injured: Paulo Musse, João Victor Anderson Oliveira; absent: Pliny, Marcio Henrique. The home side made a disappointing season tonight, however, given the absence in the opposing team think he can get the three points. Played very strong tendency to sign a no contrast to the occurrence of these conditions play over. :hope:hope:hope

Ipatinga - Vila Nova 21:10CET After great win against one of the promotion candidates Sport by 1-0 in away game, Ipatinga will host Vila Nova tonight in duel of two relegation candidates. Ipatinga is on good run and i belive this form will continue today also. Ipatinga has an extra motivation for starting this Tuesday, against Vila Nova in Ipatinga, even in the relegation zone, with 24 points, mineiro team can reach its best result in the competition. Coming from victories over Nautico (2-1) and Sport (1-0), Ipatinga can get third straight victory, something that has not happened yet in current Serie B. The win would also make the club grow in the fight against relegation. Team has no player suspended or injured and this is also great factor to take all three points. Moreover, Vila Nova defence and midfield sector is weakened, because central defender Leandrao and midfielders Adilson and Erick are all injured. Ipatinga -0.5 AH @2.01 5Dimes 4/10
FT 2-0 :clap +4.04 units

Re: Brazil Serie B October 12th-13th 2010 Nautico - America MG 02:00CET No much time for write up, but i see hosts winning this one, they are on bad run with 4 streight defeats, but i am realy waiting to see much more from one of the first promotion candidates, and now one of candidates for relegation. America played good for hole season but this time they will need to manage with team who doesn´t suite them much. Their style of play are not good for their oponnent and i see this as good way for hosts to make this game great and make their fans happy. Nautico (0) AH @2.15 Titanbet 4/10

Duque de Caxias vs Santo Andre Duque de Caxias have a home record that reads 6-3-4 which is decent enough whilst Santo Andre have a pretty poor away record 2-2-9. Duque de Caxias have only suffered home defeat once in ten matches and Santo Andre have failed to record a win in there last 9 attempts away from home. Both teams come into this match in similar form with a win, a draw and a defeat in last 3 matches but Duque de Caxias have only lost 3 of the last 13 league matches whilst Santo Andre have only recorded 3 wins in last 14 matches and sitting dangerously in the relegation zone, therefore I am happy to take the 2.24 available with Betfair on the home win here. Duque de Caxias @ 2.24 (Betfair).:ok
3-2.

Nautico - America MG 02:00CET No much time for write up, but i see hosts winning this one, they are on bad run with 4 streight defeats, but i am realy waiting to see much more from one of the first promotion candidates, and now one of candidates for relegation. America played good for hole season but this time they will need to manage with team who doesn´t suite them much. Their style of play are not good for their oponnent and i see this as good way for hosts to make this game great and make their fans happy. Nautico (0) AH @2.15 Titanbet 4/10
FT 2-1 :clap +4.6 units

Figueirense-over Bragantino = (1.85) bet365 Figueirense 3 rd place 48 points Bragantino points at 13 ° 33 Preview: Figueirense: injured: Wilson, Luke, Reinaldo, Heber, Jean Carioca; absent: Ygor. Bragantino: injured: João Salles, Finazzi; absent: Luciano Sorriso. Figueirense is doing a great league has the best attack in the league. The home side showed higher means than the visiting team. The match in question has played on three signs mixed with no clear trend in these cases is played over / goals. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

Brasilense = over-ASA (2.00) bet365 Brasilense position 18 ° 28 points ASA position 11 ° 35 points Preview: Brasilense: injured: Deda and Aloysius; absent: Ferrugem. ASA: injured: Paulo Musse, João Victor Anderson Oliveira; absent: Pliny, Marcio Henrique. The home side made a disappointing season tonight, however, given the absence in the opposing team think he can get the three points. Played very strong tendency to sign a no contrast to the occurrence of these conditions play over. :hope:hope:hope
Profit :cow:clap:nana:clap:cow